Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cancellation of the Baghdad Operations Command and the transfer of the security file to the Ministry of Interior

Don Paul

This is huge. Everybody better have their game faces on the next couple of days. - Bama

Cancellation of the Baghdad Operations Command and the transfer of the security file to the Ministry of Interior

شريط الاخبار | 13-11-2010

Bar News | 13-11-2010

Baghdad / Orr News

A security source had been a high-level cancellation of the Baghdad Operations Command, as well as leaders of the operations in the rest of the provinces. The agency quoted Buratha near the Supreme Council for the source, he said on condition of anonymity, said the security responsibility will be transferred to the Ministry of the Interior, which will be assumed management of the security file in the country.

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...wHlW0PwXsBF1iw

Let me explain. Security is THE # 1 concern in Iraq. Maliki has 30 days to get his Ministers approved or he is not the PM. So why in the heck would you transfer what is in place to put your countries security under the Interior Minister unless there was a new Minister in place? I wonder which group got it. Sadr? I dont think so. Maybe Allawi but who cares it sure looks like Maliki has all his GOI in place and Parliament is passing laws. Here is what they passed to get this done. - Bama

Ministry of Interior (Iraq)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

The Ministry of Interior of Iraq handles policing and border control in Iraq.[1] The MoI consists of several elements, including the Iraqi Police, Highway Patrol, Traffic Department, Emergency Response Unit, Explosive Ordnance Disposal Unit, and Department of Border Enforcement. Pending passage of the Facilities Protection Service Reform Law, the Ministry is preparing to absorb FPS personnel currently spread among other ministries.[2] The MoI has approximately 380,430 employees and the Ministry of Finance approved US$3.8 billion for its 2008 budget, representing a 21% growth over the previous year.[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ministr...ior_%28Iraq%29

Organization

The FPS consists of more than 150,000 Facility Protection Service personnel and over 26.000 contract security guards who work for 26 ministries, eight independent directorates and the Central Bank of Iraq. Anecdotal evidence suggests that some of them are unreliable and responsible for violent crimes. PM Maliki has announced a reform to consolidate all Facilities Protection Service personnel into a unified organization responsible to the MOI.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facilit...ection_Service __________________

"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching".

What therefore God has joined together, let no man separate. Mark 10:9

• Upvote 2

Hey All, at the risk of sounding quite naive, and I have been reading as fast as I can for the last 4 weeks to catch up, could the RV seriously be this week? I mean, honestly, if things need to get done before their holiday, then tomorrow would be "the day"? I don't want to start speculating again, as we don't truly know when the proverbial trigger will be pulled, but can it really be happening? I feel like I am in a dream. People that I tell about this, they look at me like I am completely and totally nuts and I just smile. I am grateful for all the intel here and feel quite privileged! :)

No matter, thanks for all the intel, I am glued to the computer and proud to be an American!

Edited by Brylind

Very good piont JUG... but this is the close it has ever been, and its been a LONG ride. God bless

AND it's the CARAZIEST it's been that I've seen. As far as my previous post, I just didn't want to overstep and say what I really think.

What's that you may ask? Snow tomorrow with several feet of RV. B)