Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

More rumors...but interesting..

cbs71

from the"other" site, not me!

Okay everybody hold on to your hats. What am I about to tell you is unofficial at this juncture. My friend Mimi has a contact who knows what’s going and has inside information with the RV of the dinars. She just called Mimi and said that the RV was done in Iraq but it has not gone to the 4X yet and that it should be with the Forex tonight and that will make it official. I have been reading for the last two days that the ATMs are going up all throughout Iraq and that the RV was done in Iraq but not internationally. I have not said anything about this because this has been reported as rumors but now that LeeAnn has reported this to Mimi, I deem this not to be a rumor anymore. I read two weeks ago where the RV was to take place no later than the 15th of this month so tomorrow looks like D day for this to come to fruition. Once it gets on the Forex tonight, then it will be official and the RV will commence tomorrow. Again this information is not official and he will not be official until it gets on the Forex trade platform. If I get the word that it has been posted on the Forex, I will let you know by e-mail and tomorrow will be the day that we have been waiting for. We will not know the rate of the RV until he gets posted on the Forex. We are at 99.9% of the way there so hold onto your hats because it’s gonna be quite a ride.

• Upvote 16

If it goes to Forex and there is not a tightly managed float, hang on to your hats, monitor the forex by the minute, and get ready to lock-in with Dinar Trade or other entity. If the IQD follows the path of the KWD in the hours following its RI, IMO, we could be in for a wild ride. GO RV!

Well now this sounds really good. Netdania is showing a wait memo in each column comparing the Usd to the Iqd. Could it be waiting for the posting of the new rate. I hope so. Thanks Cbs71 for the info. Go RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!! God Bless Semper Fi biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

YW my friend..we are all in this together..

• Upvote 1

If it goes to Forex and there is not a tightly managed float, hang on to your hats, monitor the forex by the minute, and get ready to lock-in with Dinar Trade or other entity. If the IQD follows the path of the KWD in the hours following its RI, IMO, we could be in for a wild ride. GO RV!

Are you saying we will only have moments to lock in a rate? I'm sorry I'm a little confuse by what you mean here & I'm going nuts trying to keep up with everything right now! :lol: I have my Dinartrade paperwork printed but it would take time to get it notarized and on a Sunday?? :eek: (ok breathing now)

Well now this sounds really good. Netdania is showing a wait memo in each column comparing the Usd to the Iqd. Could it be waiting for the posting of the new rate. I hope so. Thanks Cbs71 for the info. Go RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!! God Bless Semper Fi :D:D:D:D:D:D

I couldn't make heads or tails of that website. What do I do first? What to click, etc. Thanks :(

from the"other" site, not me!

Okay everybody hold on to your hats. What am I about to tell you is unofficial at this juncture. My friend Mimi has a contact who knows what’s going and has inside information with the RV of the dinars. She just called Mimi and said that the RV was done in Iraq but it has not gone to the 4X yet and that it should be with the Forex tonight and that will make it official. I have been reading for the last two days that the ATMs are going up all throughout Iraq and that the RV was done in Iraq but not internationally. I have not said anything about this because this has been reported as rumors but now that LeeAnn has reported this to Mimi, I deem this not to be a rumor anymore. I read two weeks ago where the RV was to take place no later than the 15th of this month so tomorrow looks like D day for this to come to fruition. Once it gets on the Forex tonight, then it will be official and the RV will commence tomorrow. Again this information is not official and he will not be official until it gets on the Forex trade platform. If I get the word that it has been posted on the Forex, I will let you know by e-mail and tomorrow will be the day that we have been waiting for. We will not know the rate of the RV until he gets posted on the Forex. We are at 99.9% of the way there so hold onto your hats because it’s gonna be quite a ride.

After all this it would definitely be a hoot that the real intel came down to some "friend of Mimi's" :lmao:

• Upvote 5

Could the value of the dinar change drastically once the rate is announced? Would a change be in a matter of minutes, hours, days, etc?

Thanks,

Mlay901

Good Grief..... Are We Dilated to 10 Yet?? If This Baby Doesn't Get Born Soon...

I'm Gonna Wind Up Smoking The Whole Box of Cigars By Myself!!

I Haven't Had This Much Fun Since I Was Waiting For My First Grand-Baby To Be Born!!

LAUGHING HERE!

That was too dayum fun to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations you are about to become a father of a beautiful baby windfall!!

:P

• Upvote 2