Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Netdania - Screen shot

Logical1

fyi for those that are saying that it is showing the same as normal 1166/1172...... if you notice the time column it says 12-13:33 so yes it is showing us the normal rate as usual but it has not been updated since the 12th someone else, thanks Joe, said this but just clearing it up a little more. hope that helps. if u look at one of the attched thumbnails that were posted you can see what i am talking about. lets hope that it gets updated soon!!! and thanks fish!!! keep us updated smile.gif

I just checked it, you're right, last time updated was the 12th, at 15:33:37.

ALL the other instruments are updating in realtime, current to the date and time.

...how interesting...

I have not changed anything or updated any programs and the chart just reconciled and updated to the way it normally looks.

It is 2 hours and 34 min later and the waits are not showing anymore.

hmmmmmmmmm.

Screen shot enclosed..

Interesting anomaly Fishman. Mine still reads "wait for both IQD and BHD. Can you tell me how to post a screen shot?

I really thought we were on to something, but, since yours refreshed I guess it has little significance. Thanks for your input!

Peace

seems to me that the site show last trade recorded was on the 12th and the exchange doesnt open for a few more hours so we will see. My screen did say wait but finally came up with the closing rate as of friday the 12th. I sure hope this is true thou, there is a lot of chatter all over the net about it happening Monday. I think I am gonna need a ex-coffee with 3x suar and 3x cream

Whenever I have used this site in the past and entered in usd/iqd it has come up for me almost immediately.

Been waiting for a couple of minutes now still says wait across the screen, So you have seen this wait before ?

What I am seeing on Netdania is a change. I am not certain what the change is but it a green arrow UP 0.03 % showing and then in the column a high of 0.7035. and then over in another column is 0.715 but as of the low is 0.6978. To be honest I have no idea how to read this chart and know less of what it means. However I do note a change from last week

Could be good news as you say. Is this one of the Forex portal sites?

Whenever I have used this site in the past and entered in usd/iqd it has come up for me almost immediately.

Been waiting for a couple of minutes now still says wait across the screen, So you have seen this wait before ?

What I am seeing on Netdania is a change. I am not certain what the change is but it a green arrow UP 0.03 % showing and then in the column a high of 0.7035. and then over in another column is 0.715 but as of the low is 0.6978. To be honest I have no idea how to read this chart and know less of what it means. However I do note a change from last week

Could be good news as you say. Is this one of the Forex portal sites?

DV Family,

... One of the currency exchange sites is now reading literally the word "wait" under each column.

Not going to predict what that means but I'll leave everyone with this.... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Yup, I vote "Download time" as the cause, too. Thanks for keeping an eye out, but ya know, they just don't make them 56K modems like they USED to! Seem so dang slow, huh? I upgraded to a blazing 128K modem. Need a seatbelt now. Bought it on iBay for a million Dinars - what a deal!

post-20375-128979423084_thumb.jpg