Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Netdania - Screen shot

Logical1

Marine Dad - If you go to netdania.com and then click on the "quotes" tab it brings up the conversions. At the bottom of the conversion screen, it will have a box to enter the "instrument" conversion. If you type in USD/IQD it will add it to the table and you will see the "wait" listing too.

Marine Dad - If you go to netdania.com and then click on the "quotes" tab it brings up the conversions. At the bottom of the conversion screen, it will have a box to enter the "instrument" conversion. If you type in USD/IQD it will add it to the table and you will see the "wait" listing too.

I see a normal rate.

post-22017-128977348767_thumb.png

• Upvote 1

Thank you

Your chart is coming up with a different look than mine... are we using the same netdania site or program update??

http://www.netdania.com/Products/live-streaming-currency-rates-foreign-exchange/real-time-quotes/QuoteList.aspx?m=q

yeah, im clicking on the link u posted above and going to the bottom adding USD/IQD and when it adds it says wait... for a split sec. then it shows the normal rates 1166 1172

There is more to this then just what are buddy Fish has brought to the table. I customized NetDania to include most of the GCC countries currencies. Notice they haven't changed or exchanged since the 12th.

I have been monitoring this for a week now. Interestingly the GCC currencies have moved very little and infrequently this past week. I started a thread last week about the Kuwaiti Dinar frozen for over 48 hours.

So there is much more to the oddity of this currency situation. When you study the exchanging of currency, always look at the time stamp. It's the last adjustment of the currency.

http://netdania.com/Products/live-streaming-currency-rates-foreign-exchange/real-time-quotes/QuoteList.aspx?m=q

• Upvote 1

Here is a screen shot.. Netdania has worked fine for me all day while others were complaining that the screen keeps saying Wait under different currencies.

I checked at 5:03 EST and for 7 minutes the USD/IQD pair is showing wait, and the Forex site is stating market update at 5:30 pm.

Attached is the screenshot.

It's 5:39 EST are there any updates?

The pair information is received real time from a company MORNINGSTAR which is not feeding the netdania server a number at this time according to the netdania phone representative.

He has no further information except that the number is not being fed to their database..

Sorry folks, trying to get to the bottom of this...

• Upvote 2

fyi for those that are saying that it is showing the same as normal 1166/1172...... if you notice the time column it says 12-13:33 so yes it is showing us the normal rate as usual but it has not been updated since the 12th someone else, thanks Joe, said this but just clearing it up a little more. hope that helps. if u look at one of the attched thumbnails that were posted you can see what i am talking about. lets hope that it gets updated soon!!! and thanks fish!!! keep us updated :)

Edited by Chuckles
  • Upvote 1

Perhaps it is the version of Java that you are using Fish.... I just did it again and it showed the same values.

I am using JAVA version 6

I have not changed anything or updated any programs and the chart just reconciled and updated to the way it normally looks.

It is 2 hours and 34 min later and the waits are not showing anymore.

hmmmmmmmmm.

Screen shot enclosed..