Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie - Latest - latest

Texan49

FOR SOME UN-KNOWN REASON IT SEEMS LIKE ABOUT 1 MINUTE IS AS LONG AS I

AM ABLE TO KEEP CONNECTED WITH BAGDAD--THE PARLIMENT IT STILL GOING ON

EVEN THO IT IS A LATE HOUR TO THEM. THE SECURITY CONTINGENT WAS PUT ON

HIGH ALERT AT 4 A.M. THIS MORNING.--SOMETHING IS BREWING--AND IT'S NOT

FERMENTED GOAT'S MILK--WILL TRY OFF AND ON TO RE-CONNECT WITH BAGDAD

--SEEMS LIKE SOMEONE IS CONTROLLING THE AMOUNT OF TIME OF PHONE CALL'S--

HOPE THAT IS A GOOD SIGN--MORE AS I GET IT----GO GOD--GO R/V

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

To quote SteveI -

Look back and be grateful; look ahead and be hopeful; look up and be blessed!

Blessings all.

Please remember the reason we have the opportunity of this blessing is because of our veterans

(past and present).

We stand on sacred ground so we should all mind our manners (if I may be so bold.)

Peace.

In-Joy

ReachingHigher :D

• Upvote 8

After looking at Netdania and the Usd/Iqd rates say wait for each column this could be something big happening. I pray not only for us but especially for the Iragi people that this finally comes to fruition. Thank you for the post T God Bless Semper Fi

Edited by Bobbydee
  • Upvote 3

After looking at Netdania and the Usd/Iqd rates say wait for each column this could be something big happening. I pray not only for us but especially for the Iragi people that this finally comes to fruition. Thank you for the post T God Bless Semper Fi

AMEN Bobbydee!!!

I'd come down a little bit folks, remember the Hajj is starting so there's a lot of movement within country, lots of folks heading to Saudi to visit Mecca, security is being stepped up, this is not unusual. Now that they'll be issuing money out to these folks heading out is a primary reason for security to be stepped up, Al Qaeda is running rampant in Iraq again so robberies and attacks are quite capable of occurring. It's coming......stay level, stay strong.

V

• Upvote 4

HOPE THAT IS A GOOD SIGN--MORE AS I GET IT----GO GOD--GO R/V

Thanks for the post Texan. Things just get curiouser and curiouser. Keep 'em coming. GO RV!

I'd come down a little bit folks, remember the Hajj is starting so there's a lot of movement within country, lots of folks heading to Saudi to visit Mecca, security is being stepped up, this is not unusual. Now that they'll be issuing money out to these folks heading out is a primary reason for security to be stepped up, Al Qaeda is running rampant in Iraq again so robberies and attacks are quite capable of occurring. It's coming......stay level, stay strong.

V

Thanks chief!

V

I do remember having a stepped up security level for this and a few other holidays while I was in the old "Sandbox". Thanks

Chief. I hope you are still having fun back at home, I know I am!! GO RV!!

HOPE THAT IS A GOOD SIGN--MORE AS I GET IT----GO GOD--GO

What high security? there has been a curfue here in a green zone (International Zone) for past month and half , mednight through 6 am what is new?

V

Thanks for the reminder about the Hajj and also for the advice to stay strong.