Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE new post from another site

FishMan1969

Okie posted a few min ago...

JUST HAD A VERY SHORT CONVERSATION DUE TO STATIC--THE BACK STREET MONEY

EXCHANGERS ARE NOW TRADING 1 DOLLAR FOR 1 DINAR--OFF THE RECORDS

AND OFF THE OFFICIAL EXCHANGES--AND YES PARLIMENT IS MEETING AND

SEEM TO BY AGREEING ON POINTS OF CONTENTION---HOPEFULLY MORE TO

FOLLOW IF I CAN RE-CONNECT WITH SOURCE-----THNX GOD-------

• Upvote 13

Okie posted a few min ago...

JUST HAD A VERY SHORT CONVERSATION DUE TO STATIC--THE BACK STREET MONEY

EXCHANGERS ARE NOW TRADING 1 DOLLAR FOR 1 DINAR--OFF THE RECORDS

AND OFF THE OFFICIAL EXCHANGES--AND YES PARLIMENT IS MEETING AND

SEEM TO BY AGREEING ON POINTS OF CONTENTION---HOPEFULLY MORE TO

FOLLOW IF I CAN RE-CONNECT WITH SOURCE-----THNX GOD-------

If it is true that back street dealers are exchanging dollar for dollar that means the RV will be over $1. They would be exchanging early dollar to dollar, to make a higher return once the RV happens at a rate higher than $1.

:lol:

• Upvote 3

Can anyone that is over in Iraq confirm this on street trading??

I read elsewhere that this Okie person works at a gas station here in the US and has no idea of what he is talking about. Can anyone confirm this?

Funny thing about rumors is "you just don't know what to believe". I heard that he worked at a grocery store. Not much different than a gas station in terms of a job unless he owns the gas station. He says he has been in the oil biz for 40 years. Who will you believe??

• Upvote 2

Can anyone that is over in Iraq confirm this on street trading??

I read elsewhere that this Okie person works at a gas station here in the US and has no idea of what he is talking about. Can anyone confirm this?

he has been just as right as most everyone else so far ..... i dont care if he shovels poo for a living, as long as his source of info is good .....

Thanks for the post Fish

• Upvote 5

He was right in his prediction about the government being formed this week..so i believe what he is saying

So was 21,396.00000000001 people from all sites they say it every week. We get the same news they get...JMO

Edited by ktlamm
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Funny thing about rumors is "you just don't know what to believe". I heard that he worked at a grocery store. Not much different than a gas station in terms of a job unless he owns the gas station. He says he has been in the oil biz for 40 years. Who will you believe??

That's a good question. Wish I knew the answer. Would be nice to have confirmation of the 1 to 1 trading. Hard to believe that's going on and no one else has posted this fact.

• Upvote 2

If it is true that back street dealers are exchanging dollar for dollar that means the RV will be over $1. They would be exchanging early dollar to dollar, to make a higher return once the RV happens at a rate higher than $1.

:lol:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I like this reasoning! Makes perfect sense! The buyers are spending $1buck, and the sellers DEFINITELY make NICE PROFIT.

And when you are dirt poor, to get $1 RV is well worth it, to get FOOD and necessities RIGHT NOW!!!! And then the sellers just know that something will happen very quickly, and their expense now, WILL REAP THEM TONS MORE. $$$Millions MORE for the back street sellers. Win win win... AND GREAT HEADS UP NEWS FOR US!!! I'm MORE HOPEFUL THAN EVER. Since the backstreet'ers are gambling and probably smiling big.

NOVEMBER 15th is LOOKING BETTER AND BETTER!

IN 24 HOURS, COULD BE THE ANNOUNCEMENT. OR EVEN NEXT SUNDAY, 11/21, WOULD BE GRRRRRRRREAT!!!!

GO RV!

:P