Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni, Okie chat J4D

Eddinar

OKIE THE OILMAN Chat @ J4D on November 13th

okie oil man : LOOK’S LIKE A BUNCH OF ONERY CRITTERS ON HERE TONIGHT!!!!!!

Deborah Long : Okie what does your crystal ball say

okie oil man : DEBRA IT SAYS—RETURN TO SENDER

kaperoni : Okie we are all waiting to see the small denominations

okie oil man : IF THERE ARE ANY QUESTIONS TONIGHT PLEASE GIVE ME TIME TO ANSWER–I’M GETTING OLD AND SLOW

Deborah Long : How are we looking for the RV this week?

okie oil man : DEB–DEPENDS ON HOW QUICK MALIKI CAN MAKE MINISTRY APPOINTMENTS

okie oil man : LET ME MAKE A BRIEF STATEMENT BEFORE QUESTIONS—TO SAVE A LITTLE TIME AND REPEATING OF QUESTIONS—-O K?

okie oil man : THE GOV IS SEATED–BUT NO OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED–MAY BE MERLY SEMANTICS–THE GOV EMPLOYEES ARE TO BE PAID MONDAY–THE OIL CONTRACTS ARE TO BE RATIFIED (OLD CONTRACTS) AND NEW ONES SIGNED. LEGALLY MALIKI HAS BEEN STRIPED OF MOST OF HIS AUTHORITY–PARLIMENT IS GOING TO MEET NEXT WEEK IRREGARDLESS OF THEIR HOLIDAY–NEW OIL CONTRACTS WILL HAVE TO BE STATED IN THE NEW RATES.–SAW PICTURE TODAY OF THE SMALLER DENOM’S–A MYRID OF AGREEMENTS WAS MADE TODAY BETWEEN ALAWAI AND PARLIMENT—ETC—ETC—NOW QUESTIONS——

okie oil man : O YES THE CONSTITUTION PERMITS MALIKI TO HAVE 30 DAYS TO FORM A GOVERMENT—BUT SINCE HE HAS 8 MONTHS SINCE THE ELECTION IT’S IN-CONCEIVABLE THAT IT WILL TAKE ANYWHERE NEAR THAT AMOUNT OF TIME JUST TO APPOINT MINISTRY POSTS–IT’S UP TO WHETHER THAT NOW FALLS LEGALLY INTO THE CONSTITUTION AS TO WHETHER HIS POWER SHARING WILL INTERFER WITH THE APPOINTMENTS

okie oil man : ALSO THE LOWER DENOM PAPER MONEY IS EACH A DIFFERENT SIZE AND COLOR

dinarumor : what happens if Maliki doesn’t get enough votes to seat or is that relevant?

okie oil man : DINARRUMOR THATS ALL SAID AND DONE—-HE IS THE P.M.–JUST WITH REDUCED POWER–THAT WILL BE SHARED WITH THE 3 OTHER PRESIDENTS–ESPECIALLY HIM NOT HAVING CONTROL OVER THE SECURITY FORCES

@ Miskebam : Deborah Long : Are we still looking at Sunday or Monday

okie oil man : MISKEBAM–ANYTIME–DEPENDS ON WHETHER THEIR ELECTION WILL BE CONSIDERED AS AN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT OR WHETHER THEY HAVE TO GO THRU SOME RIG-A-MOR-O TO BE OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED

kaperoni : Okie we are all waiting to see the small denominations

okie oil man : KAPERONI–GO TO ONE DINAR TO RULE THEM ALL AND IT’S EMBEDED IN 1 OF THE POSTS–DON’T HAVE THE CAPABILITY OF COPYING THEM

okie oil man : DALE–HAS TO BE LESS THAN 30 DAYS–PROBABLY A LOT SOONER AS PER WHAT SHABBI-ALLAWI-AND MALIKI SAID REGARDING THIS WILL BE 1 OF THE 1ST THINGS THEY INTEND TO DO

trueinvolute60 : what will happen if maliki does not form his team within the 30 days

okie oil man : TRUE–HE CAN’T–WILL BE OUT OF CONSTITUANAL MANDATES AND LAWS

Dale : It makes ya wonder why don’t it

okie oil man : DALE SHABBI MET WITH FED RESERVE CHAIRMAN BERNANKE TO REMIND HIM OF WHAT THE PREVIOUS ADMINSTRATION HAD AGREED TO ABOUT NOT DUMPING ALL OF THE U S A DINAR AT ONCE–HE WENT ALSO TO THE IMF WITH 3 DIFFERENT RATES DEPENDANT ON PREVIOUS AGREEMENT WITH THE U S A GOV

RB : Are you still thinking $5+?

okie oil man : RB–THAT’S THE RATE AS OF LAST THURSDAY–IRAQ CAN CHANGE AT A MOMENTS NOTICE–THE LONGER THEY TAKE TO R/V–THE LOWER THE RATE WILL BE

Dale : He was also at the UN do you know why was it to announce the intentions of the cbi to Rv currency

okie oil man : DALE–HE WENT TO ASK FOR AN EXTENSION FOR THE CHAPTER 7 PORTION ONLY THAT ADDRESSED THE PROTECTION OF FOREIGN ASSETS OF IRAQ THAT WAS FROZEN AND TO MAKE SURE THEY CAN’T BE LEVIED ON

@ tazisdizzy : Okie does the smart cards have anything to do with the RV

okie oil man : TAZ–NO BUT WHEN WE HEAR THE AMOUNT FOR SURE (I HEARD 250 DINARS PER MONTH INSTEAD OF 1250) THE RATE WILL BECOME SELF-EVIDENT NO–JUST AN INDICATOR OF THE RATE RANGE–WE SHOULD RECEIVE THAT MONDAY–THAT WILL PROBABLY TELL THE STORY ABOUT THE DINAR VALUE

Smitty : Thank you Okie, anything besides chp 7 holding back the RV

okie oil man : STILL MINOR ISSUES WITH THE KURD’S AGREEMENT WITH ALLAWAI THAT THEY WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT THE NEW G O I HONORS AND STILL PENDING ISSUES WITH KUWAIT

Dale : I also understand that Jabar was present at the meeting with T.Gitner and B. Bernanky. Is Jabar the minister of finance?

okie oil man : NOT AWARE NOW OF WHO MIN OF FINANCE IS

@ cgavin : In your opinion do you think we will see an RV this week?

okie oil man : CGAVIN–IF I KNEW THAT FOR SURE —I WOULD MORTGAGE THE FARM TO BUY MORE DINAR—–

@ sassysmom : YOU SAID sHABBIBI TOOK 3 RATES TO IMF,WHY 3 RATES

okie oil man : REMEMBER ACCORDING TO PREVIOUS STATEMENTS OF OFFICIALS AND C B I THEY INTEND TO DO A LOT BEFORE DEC 31

okie oil man : SASSY–THE RATES WERE FOR THE PURPOSE OF FINDING OUT WHETHER IRAQ WOULD HAVE TO R/V LARGER AMOUNTS OR SMALLER AMOUNTS–THE LESS THEY HAVE TO REDEEM —THE HIGHER THE RATE WILL BE

okie oil man : SHABBI CONTACTED CHINA-FRANCE-GERMANY-JAPAN AND THE U S TO MAKE SURE THEY WOULD’S CAUSE A RUN ON THE BANK SO TO SPEAK. THESE COUNTRIES HAD PREVIOUS AGREEMENTS THAT THEY WOULD EASE THE DINAR BACK INTO IRAQ OVER A PROTRACTED PERIOD OF TIME SO AS TO LET IRAQ ABSORD

okie oil man : ABSORB IT RATHER THAN HAVE A SHOCK TO THEIR RESERVES

Dale : Do you think that the selling off of USD is to get rid of it before it crashes in favor of other foreign reserves

trueinvolute60 : are your contacts giving you any info that makes you feel rv before eoy

okie oil man : TRUE–IF NOT–VERY UNHAPPY CHRISTMAS

kaperoni : Okie, the smart card info has been debunked. There is no money applies to the cards. It was translation error in the way people interpeted the articles. Read my explination in the forums here under my name…Kaperoni- Debunks the Smart Cards

dinar1 : kaperoni so all 6 articles that state the 1250 to 250 were wrong

kaperoni : dinar1 the articles are correct, the way people read them is wrong

okie oil man : THE SMART CARDS WERE FOR THOSE MAKING LESS THAN THE EQUIVELENT OF 1250 U S D

dinar1 : kaperoni i respect your work, but how can the mis-understand the fact that they are getting 1000 dinar per month less

kaperoni : yes Okie correct

trueinvolute60 : any chance in your opin that this will go past mid 2011

okie oil man : KAPERONI IS CORRECT

dinar1 : shabbs said he wanted to jump start the economy, this does the oppisite..

kaperoni : dinar, read my post

dinar1 : kaperoni i did

kaperoni : Okie i have a question????

okie oil man : GO KAPERONI

kaperoni : Okie, do you find it strange that Iraqis salaries are priced in USD? And not in Dinar.

okie oil man : KAP–THEIR INCOME IS BASED ON THE PRICE OF OIL WHICH WORLDWIDE IS VALUED IN U S D

Dale : Is CBI selling off USD to get rid of it before it crashes, in favor os another foreign reserve

dinar1 : kap i still owe you 1000 dinar. Lol

dinar1 : kaperoni i dont welch on bets. you will get it

kaperoni : Okie, yes. and in essence that is brillant! As the dinar value can go up or down and the employee’s wage is the same

okie oil man : NO–THE U S D IS PART OF THEIR RESERVE ALONG WITH THEIR GOLD–ALSO RECENTLY THE I M F HAS ALLOWED COUNTRIES TO MONOTIZE THEIR ASSETS WHETHER PRODUCED OR NOT

Dale : Recent CBI auctions have showed massive amounts of USD sold , are they trying to recover Dinar

okie oil man : ALSO REMEMBER THERE ARE BILLIONS OF DOLLARS–YES DOLLARS–THAT’S CURRENTLY FROZEN IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES THAT WILL BE RE-PATRIATED BACK TO IRAQ IF IT HASN’T ALREADY BEEN TRANSFERED—IRAQ–A RICH COUNTRY WITH REDUCED INDEBTNESS THANKS TO THE PARIS CLUB AGREEMENT

workbunch : okie oil man will we see an rv by Monday

okie oil man : IF YOU UNDERSTAND THE AUCTIONS AS OF LATELY YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT THEY ARE SELLING IN COUNTRY ONLY–THEY ARE AUCTIONING OFF THE SMALLER DENOMS SO AS TO SPEED UP THE ABILITY TO HAVE SMALLER DINAR NOTES IN HAND TO REPLACE THE 3 ZERO’S THAT THE C B I WANTS IN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE==THEIR GOAL WAS THE 31 OF DEC FOR THIS BUT THAN NOW IS UN-REALISTIC DUE TO THE PROLONGED PERIOD OF TIME BETWEEN THE ELECTION AND THE SEATING OF THE GOV

Dale : If thats the case then we could be looking at the first of the year

okie oil man : DALE–NO–NO–THE NEW CONTRACTS THAT WAS SIGNED LAST WEEK AND THE NEW NATURAL GAS CONTRACTS WILL SPEED THINGS UP

dinar1 : okie oil man it’s not unrealistic though if they give us a short cash-in period, and don’t release the small denons til after the cash-in period is over……. so we don’t play the hold and wait game

trueinvolute60 : he is saying to recap all 3 zeros by eoy

okie oil man : ALSO NEW OIL CONTRACTS TO BE SIGNED MONDAY—-

Dale : Well that makes me feel a little better. I’ll hold out for Monday, hahah

tsm : Okie: So far no one has managed to show us the lower denoms. Are you sure these are them?

okie oil man : I SAW THEM —THEY ARE DIFFERENT SIZE AND COLOR

dinarumor : with the Bush tax breaks setting to expire end of year we could be in for bigger taxes if this is held up

okie oil man : DINARRUMAR–I WILL TAKE AND AMOUNT OF BET THAT THE BUSH TAX CUT WILL BE EXTENDED–AT LEAST TILL THE 20-12 ELECTION–THAT WILL BE 1 OF THE HOT POINTS OF CONTENTION IN THE FORTH COMING PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

Hopin2 : Okie Do you know what the rate was on the signed contracts?

edharker4 : Is A’s problem with the new GOI resolved

okie oil man : ED-THERE WILL BE CONTENTION WITH ALLAWI BECAUSE OF THE ELECTION RESULTS NOT BEING HONORED

Dale : You hang in there Okie I suspect we will see something soon enough

okie oil man : DALE–LETS SEE WHAT TRANSPIRES BETWEEN NOW AND MONDAY NIGHT–THAT WILL TELL US A LOT

tsm : What were the denoms of the lower ones?

okie oil man : TSM–SAW THEM DOWN TO AS LOW AS 1 DINAR (IN PAPER MONEY)

@ cgavin : Okie, do you think the holiday will cause a lot of delays? Or do you think they will work through the holiday to get things resolved?

okie oil man : CGGAVIN–WERE IN THE TWILIGHT ZONE BUT WOULD EXPECT THEM TO TAKE CARE OF THE MOST PRESSING ISSUES—LIKE THE RE-DENOMINATION OF THEIR CURRENCY

okie oil man : PARLIMENT CAN BE CALLED INTO SESSION–HOLY DAY’S–HOLIDAY’S OR ANY TIME

Hopin2 : Rate on the new signed contracts?

okie oil man : HOPIN2–WHAT ABOUT IT?

dinarumor : has there been any indication of a fixed or managed float for the iqd?

okie oil man : DINARUMOR–ACCORDING TO MY SOURCE (IF HE IS CORRECT) THE RATE SHOULD HOLD PRETTY STEADY FOR 12-18 MONTHS—BUT THE FOREX FACTOR COULD COME INTO PLAY ALSO

builder : Okie, one time you said some thing like you saw the oil contracts between Iraq and Conoco Phillips with a trade rate of 3.33 or something like that on an ag report. Does that still stand in agreement with them?

okie oil man : BUILDER THE RATE ONLY PERTAINED TO WHAT WAS TO BE PAID TO THE IRAQI CITIZEN FOR LABOR AND THAT WAS BASED ON 3.27 U S D PER HOUR–I HAVE NATURALLY ASSUMED THAT WOULD BE NEAR OR AT THE RATE OF EXCHANGE—BUT THAT WAS IN MARCH OF 09

okie oil man : A LOT HAS HAPPENED SINCE 3-09

okie oil man : DO NOT BE MIS-LED OR FOOLED BY THE ARTICLES COMING OUT OF IRAQ—

trueinvolute : in your opinion is shabibi waiting for maliki to form his team before an immediate rv?

Dale : Reading between the lines of all this I would say Monday is a good day

okie oil man : SHABIBI IS A GENTLEMAN AND A SCHOLOR AND IT WOULD BE A COURTESY TO THE GOV

workbunch : okie oil man is pariament meet tomorrow?

okie oil man : WORKBUNCH–THAT’S MY UNDERSTANDING

Dale : Hey OKIE do you have secret stuff

@ Admin Rilee : LOL like Okie would tell us the secret stuff

Dale : Had to ask

@ Admin Rilee : If I had secret stuff….I would keep it a secret

Dale : He dont have to say what it is, just if ther is any

okie oil man : ADMIN RILEE–IF I KNOW–I SHARE–I NEVER LIKE THAT I’VE GOT A SECRET GAME–WE’RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER AND SHOULD SHARE WITH EACH OTHER–UNLESS THERES A SECURITY ISSUE THAT WOULD JEPORDIZE OUR TROOPS STILL IN COUNTRY

Dale : I just would like to know because if there is a secret then it must be good

okie oil man : DALE–NO SECRET’S ON MY SIDE OF THE FENCE

@ tazisdizzy : Okie After what has happen in the last couple of day do you think there is a date and rate set in stone threw cbi imf US UN GOI

okie oil man : TAZ–YES!!!!

cjswest : okie, do you think there will be a run of dinars over the weekend? will this hurt or effect RV?

okie oil man : CJWEST–I’LL BET THE DINAR DEALERS ARE BUSY AS CRANBERRY MERCHANTS—

Harold4187 : Okie how long you been in oilfield

okie oil man : HAROLD 40 YEARS

okie oil man : THANK YOU MISKEBAM AND ADMINS FOR THE INVITE TONIGHT–HOPE I HAVE HELPED SOME OF YOU–I’M NOT A SMART a**–I CAN’T SIT ON ICE CREAM AND TELL YOU WHAT FLAVOR IT IS—BUT OVER THE YEARS HAVE MADE SOME GOOD CONTACTS AND THAT IS WHERE I RECEIVE MY INTEL/INFO FROM–I’M JUST LIKE ALL OF YOU–I STILL HAVE MORE QUESTIONS THAN I HAVE ANSWERS

builder : From all of us here and from the other places we thank you for all your openess. You are a person we emjoy hearing from because you call it as it is. no missed messages…Very under standable.

okie oil man : GOOD NIGHT ALL–ITS BEEN AN HONOR AND MY PLEASURE TO BE AT YOUR SERVICE—GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU AND MAY ALL YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS COME TRUE—MUCH SOONER THAN YOU THOUGHT—NITEY NITE

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

[

okie oil man : THE GOV IS SEATED–BUT NO OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED–MAY BE MERLY SEMANTICS–THE GOV EMPLOYEES ARE TO BE PAID MONDAY–THE OIL CONTRACTS ARE TO BE RATIFIED (OLD CONTRACTS) AND NEW ONES SIGNED. LEGALLY MALIKI HAS BEEN STRIPED OF MOST OF HIS AUTHORITY–PARLIMENT IS GOING TO MEET NEXT WEEK IRREGARDLESS OF THEIR HOLIDAY–NEW OIL CONTRACTS WILL HAVE TO BE STATED IN THE NEW RATES.–SAW PICTURE TODAY OF THE SMALLER DENOM’S–A MYRID OF AGREEMENTS WAS MADE TODAY BETWEEN ALAWAI AND PARLIMENT—ETC—ETC—NOW QUESTIONS——

Gov. employees to be paid this Monday........anyone know this to be fact?

The oil contracts ratified & new contracts signed (on Monday, I am guessing)....is this made up or fact?

Steve, Scooter, whoever.......are these things facts as best as we can tell?

Just trying to see if this chat should be taken as useful or not.

Thanks