Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIPER51 11-14-10 UPDATE

viper51

Thanks Viper - as others may have implied in their comments... What's your opinion on an RV prior to any of these upcoming meetings with WTO, CBI, IMF, etc. There has been a lot of consistent information coming out from people on here that Today or Tomorrow are VERY likely for an RV. I know you may not want to put your personal opinion on a speculated date, but do you think it's more likely to happen before these meetings, or after with the current "harmony" we seem to be hearing from people that are in the know on the Iraqi Government right now.

As always THANKS for your valuable contributions Viper and GOD BLESS! :twothumbs:

- Fresh :twothumbs:

Thanks Viper - as others may have implied in their comments... What's your opinion on an RV prior to any of these upcoming meetings with WTO, CBI, IMF, etc. There has been a lot of consistent information coming out from people on here that Today or Tomorrow are VERY likely for an RV. I know you may not want to put your personal opinion on a speculated date, but do you think it's more likely to happen before these meetings, or after with the current "harmony" we seem to be hearing from people that are in the know on the Iraqi Government right now.

As always THANKS for your valuable contributions Viper and GOD BLESS! :twothumbs:

- Fresh :twothumbs:

Ok as you all know I don't guess on dates or rates of the RV. However since you asked i will put in my 2 cents. There is really not much really being said over there about the possibility of the RV right now. IMO I think there is alot to be done before they do anything with the RV. It all depends on how fast the GOI is completed as I firmly believe it will have to be done by the new GOI . It could be 1 week it could be 4 weeks but at any rate Arinai and I believe it will happen before the end of the year. So there you have MO on the RV. I will as always pass on any solid RV info I get. Stand Strong and keep the faith.

• Upvote 4