Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

$7.00 RV!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

Dinerry

This is my math .. maybe I am wrong?

1750 (old) - 250 (new) = 1500 (difference)

1500 / 1750 = 0.86 (rounded) ... Isn't 0.86 the dropping of 3 zeros from 0.00086 exchange rate? Maybe it will come in at $0.86 still? I will take it. ;)

I'm hoping for a little more, but I will take $0.86 to.

Just the math of what Okie shared.

1,750 dinars / previous smart cards.

250 dinars / newer smart cards.

1,750 divided by 250 = 7 RV for the 250 dinars to equal 1,750!!!!!!!

Seven!

$7.00 RV? WHOA.

... faints *KLUNK!*

:P

"]NICE TRY AND WHO IN THE HECK CAME UP WITH THAT EQUATION[/b]????? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 1

Seeing the range in rates everyone thinks on here is funny! we have .50 to $7! Why don't we just wait and see , and everyone doubting Okie , he has contacts the rest of the guru's dream of having! Okie , by the way has never said $7 , that is someones interpretation of his info! I've never heard Okie give a rate. I have heard him say we will be very happy , and that we need to give it a few days to play out!! The Gov. will have some laws to pass and changes to their constitution to allow the power sharing! ( Okie's contacts by the way are senators , very high ranking US gov officials , almost as high as you can get , and oil execs. ) So I put Okie in the category with Scooter , Viper , Adam , Frank26 , and maybe 1 or 2 others. When they type , rest your fingers , put your egos aside and listen , you may just learn something! I can guarantee you NO ONE has been 100% correct on this investment , NO ONE! Not Scooter , Adam , Frank26 , Viper , or Okie! After all this is Iraq , they like this game! GO RV!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

The smart card value has nothing to do with the rate and here is why!

Here is a quote from the program..

“The Government’s current Poverty Reduction Strategy (PRS) 2010 – 2014 further envisages a reduction in beneficiaries receiving the PDS rations and a transfer of needy populations to other social safety nets over the course of a period of five years. The Council of Ministers has approved a plan presented by the Government’s High Committee for PDS Reform that contains the detailed actions to be taken to implement the PRS. This includes a phased five-year plan to reduce the number of PDS beneficiaries to cover only the poor population by 2015, and in parallel, an expansion and improvement in the services provided through social safety nets. The first phase of this five-year plan includes the elimination from the PDS of public sector employees with salaries higher than approximately US$1,250 per month, although application of this threshold will exclude only a small fraction of the wealthy from the PDS beneficiary list2.”

As well, there seems to be some confusion as to where the 250 dinar (.21 cents) comes from…That is the amount that the program said they can feed per month per person.

Here is a quote…

“The PDS is the largest element of the country’s social protection system and the main source of food for poor people in Iraq. It was introduced by the Government on 1 September 1990 following Security Council Resolution 661, imposing economic sanctions on Iraq. The PDS ensured equitable distribution of foodstuffs to all Iraqi citizens, Arabs and foreigners residing in Iraq at a nominal fee of 250 Iraqi Dinars per individual per month ($0.21)1 and in the past proved to be effective, fair, reliable and comprehensive.”

In conclusion there is nothing in this program that would be relevant as an Indicator of a pending RV. It is simple the implementation of there welfare program.

Here is a link to the entire doc:

http://one.wfp.org/operations/current_operations/project_docs/200104.pdf

• Upvote 2

Come on people....lets come back down out of the clouds for a little bit ok?? NO WAY IN HELL we will see anything over 3 dollars for the initial RV.....We should count ourselves lucky as hell to even see much over 1.13.....all this nonsense BS about it coming out over 4 and rising and falling is nothing but a fairy tale.....can we bring this investment back to reality please?? Its almost become a joke seeing all the crap people are believing lately.....lets just use our brains and some common sense and get back to the basics ok people??

Ok, so prove your point. Back your declaration up with hard data. I've already posted multiple times, why it can and should RV at a rate of around $5. Just a few reasons.

1. Old rate of $3.22 pre invasion

2. Budget was set at beginning of the year on a basis of oil at $60 per barrel. Now approaching $90.

3. 20% increase posted of known reserves.

4. Unilateral contracts signed for oil exploration, construction and military defense spending, all based upon a real world value. I believe I read yesterday that Kuwait revalued their Dinar to $4.02 recently, but haven't verified this amount. Even if brought in at a rate of 10% above theirs, it would be over $4.40 at the new rate, and around $4 on the old rate.

5. Iraq NEEDS an infusion of investment money to support the infrastructure development. A low RV will not generate the needed funds.

There, now if you don't agree, fine but bring data to support your argument. Saying our heads are in the clouds isn't data. If someone had told all of us last week, that in just a matter of 48 hours, they would get their proverbial crap together, confirmed elections and created a working government, you'd of said our heads were in the clouds. Well sir, here is your cloud to place your head.

• Upvote 11

Are you crazy or just greedy? 1750/250= 7 1170/7= 167.14 1 US$=167.14 IQD

What's crazy or greedy about these figures? According to your math above, we would be looking at receiving $5988.02 per million Dinar we cash in. A very nice increase but I'm hoping to get a ratio in the range of 1 IQD = $0.50 US which would be 500K per million Dinar (minus fees, spreads and taxes). We'll see sooner or later...........

Ok, so prove your point. Back your declaration up with hard data. I've already posted multiple times, why it can and should RV at a rate of around $5. Just a few reasons.

2. Budget was set at beginning of the year on a basis of oil at $60 per barrel. Now approaching $90.

4. Unilateral contracts signed for oil exploration, construction and military defense spending, all based upon a real world value. I believe I read yesterday that Kuwait revalued their Dinar to $4.02 recently, but haven't verified this amount. Even if brought in at a rate of 10% above theirs, it would be over $4.40 at the new rate, and around $4 on the old rate.

5. Iraq NEEDS an infusion of investment money to support the infrastructure development. A low RV will not generate the needed funds.

There, now if you don't agree, fine but bring data to support your argument. Saying our heads are in the clouds isn't data. If someone had told all of us last week, that in just a matter of 48 hours, they would get their proverbial crap together, confirmed elections and created a working government, you'd of said our heads were in the clouds. Well sir, here is your cloud to place your head.

I believe the rise in value of the KWD to $4.02 is a direct reflection of the dollar losing value as opposed to them revaluing their currency but I could be wrong. I hope you are right with your $4+ prediction. The amount of people we could all touch with that amount of capital would be astonishing to say the least.

• Upvote 1

This is my math .. maybe I am wrong?

1750 (old) - 250 (new) = 1500 (difference)

1500 / 1750 = 0.86 (rounded) ... Isn't 0.86 the dropping of 3 zeros from 0.00086 exchange rate? Maybe it will come in at $0.86 still? I will take it. ;)

Thanks Munsch-

250 x .86 = 215 USD equiv. per month.

Now THAT seems reasonable as a starting point if all they have been receiving is $2.00 (equiv) or less per month. This would seem like a million dollars

compared to what they had been receiving.

Peace. :P

Where did 1750 come from? It started out at 1250.

Aloha -

The first poster in this link got the number wrong. Should be 1250 not 1750.

Peace!

As of 11/14/2010 Kuwait's exchange rate is: 3.54459 (per: http://www.oanda.com/currency/converter/)

Just FYI.

It would sure be an interesting development if Kuwait did readjust their currency value up that much.

We're livin' in very "interesting" times!

Peace!

Come on people....lets come back down out of the clouds for a little bit ok?? NO WAY IN HELL we will see anything over 3 dollars for the initial RV.....We should count ourselves lucky as hell to even see much over 1.13.....all this nonsense BS about it coming out over 4 and rising and falling is nothing but a fairy tale.....can we bring this investment back to reality please?? Its almost become a joke seeing all the crap people are believing lately.....lets just use our brains and some common sense and get back to the basics ok people??

Golly, Gee, Wow, Mr. Professor we're sorry. We forgot that you are smarter than everyone else. Believe what your want, but keep it to yourself, because Iraq could support a $10.00 RV, easily. You sound just like flashlight boy, stating things like you absolutely " know " what, when, and how things are going to go down. It's not what you say, it's how you say it. Take your own advice, use your brain, some common sense, and shut up!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Golly, Gee, Wow, Mr. Professor we're sorry. We forgot that you are smarter than everyone else. Believe what your want, but keep it to yourself, because Iraq could support a $10.00 RV, easily. You sound just like flashlight boy, stating things like you absolutely " know " what, when, and how things are going to go down. It's not what you say, it's how you say it. Take your own advice, use your brain, some common sense, and shut up!

Geeeez, no need to insult others. I know where he is coming from and it's not something he made up. If you research the iraqi ministery of planning site it talks about the actual rate of the dinar being 3.208 dollars per dinar and to stimulate the non oil economy their strategy is to adjust the rate to 1.134 dollars to dinar for 3 years and allow "the competent authorities to improve it's value". So based on that fact written on their site I would vest to say it would come out between 1.134 and 3.208. Now, can it go higher? Certainly but the extra is a plus. Logically and realistically I would expect a rate between 1.13 and 3.21. Were all in this together, and we all want this to take place as soon as possible but we should not be bashing one another. 5.25 to 12 would be nice and while Iraq is worth enough to support such a number we know they want to stimulate investments in their country which is why they wanted to introduce 1.134 so those high rates would be nice but we know the that 1.13 to 3.208 is a written fact. God Bless all and may we see the RV ASAP.

Edited by stunning1980

so what is it ? last friday you guys said it goin to hit in the 5.28 market wth i have not seen any prices as of monday 11-15-10 so who is full of camel poo ????

Hey bud, my humble advice to you is don't count on rumors. We all want it to happen ASAP, however it is out of our hands. IMO, when it actually happens it will not be a rumor. Here is something to think about, when the Chinese Yuan revalued, even though it was not much, it still hit the world news and we all heard about it. The same thing will happen with iraq. Especially with the type of attention iraq has. So, lets be patient and look for the factual announcement of an RV not these rumors (and I dont know about you) but I have been hearing for the past 5 years. Based on verifiable facts, I believe we are all on a concensus that the end is near however rumors or anticipation will not rush its occurrance. God Bless everyone.

Stunner

• Upvote 1

Just the math of what Okie shared.

1,750 dinars / previous smart cards.

250 dinars / newer smart cards.

1,750 divided by 250 = 7 RV for the 250 dinars to equal 1,750!!!!!!!

Seven!

$7.00 RV? WHOA.

... faints *KLUNK!*

:P

Wow! The only thing that I can say is that is rediculous. If it RV's at a high rate all thats going to happen is the people in Iraq may get that rate and we will be hit with a huge spread to make up the difference...so it will really be like we are only getting it for 3.00 or what ever per dinar.

Do some of your own research and you will see what Im talking about......its all out there for you to see but im not going to do your own homework for you.....

Just because they can support it doesnt mean thats what its going to be......its common sense that will tell you that we wont see anything that high......its a pipe dream to be thinking we are going to see anything over 4 dollars.....you can stay up in the clouds if you want.....but if you wanna find me ill be down here on earth with MOST of the intelligent crowd.....something must be up with you because all i see from you is crying whnever someone says something realistic.....take your own frustrations out on yourself cause you have no one else to blame for your issues.....