Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5/3 rd and Dinar

gmb

The exchange rate was 0.0010624000 today. My daughter purchased $150.000 in dinar and they had a fee of $10 shipping and handle fee she paid $169.36.

I will let you know if bills were circulated or not, I have got both from there before.

They never comment on future exchange rates.

Did 5/3rd stop selling them ? I thought they (5/3rd ) have always sold dinar ...just curious

Actually, about 2 months back, I called a 5/3 near my house to ask if they sold them. Well of course they did yet when I sent my friend there to purchase some, they said they weren't selling them. There was only a 4 day span between when I called and when she went. Not big news, I know, but a little irritating.

I just got some at TD Bank last week 1million dinar for $1068.00 with the $7.50 charge.... this was my 4th time getting them through the bank.

How long did it take for your TD Bank branch to get the dinar for you?... if you don't mind my asking.

I just purchased from them as well. They said it will take four days... but I'm curious to see how accurate they are.

I just got some at TD Bank last week 1million dinar for $1068.00 with the $7.50 charge.... this was my 4th time getting them through the bank.

Then they ripped you off. The rate is 1170- 1. You should be paying more like 850, or gotten a couple more hundred thousand for $1060.I wouldn't be complaining at that bank making 20 % on dinar transactions!

How long did it take for your TD Bank branch to get the dinar for you?... if you don't mind my asking.

I just purchased from them as well. They said it will take four days... but I'm curious to see how accurate they are.

I'll answer my own question: It took three days... very efficient

FYI

I ordered more dinar from 5/3 bank on 11/16 and per their statement it would be delivered on 11/19. I left the bank today and they told me that the dinar is on back order and I should get it in another two weeks. The branch manager told me that the supplier they use is overwhelmed with orders from the bank. 5/3 did tell me that my rate is locked in case it does rv in the next couple of weeks. This is in the Chicago land area.