Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New word...no RV in 2010 according to the CBI!!!

hrdbawl

This is the type of uninformed, bomb-throwing post that dirves me up the wall. To title a post "New Word...no RV according to the CBI!!!" is misleading and irresponsible. You have no idea what is going on and to title your post as you have, is only destabilizing a lot of investors.....unless that is your motive. Mods, please note this and please screen posts like this for misleading and misrepresented content.

Captjohn,I'm with you!

ITS TOOK YOU LOT THAT LONG TO GET THIS IN YOUR HEADS WHEN I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR AROUND 3 MONTHS

YOU LOT JUST CRACK ME UP WITH YOUR NEWS, INFO, INTEL, BS, GURU`S, MEDIC, FRANK26 & SO ON

STOP READING C**P GET REAL IT AINT HAPPENG THIS YEAR

IN THE GOOD OLD AMERICAN VOICE

IF THE DOG HADENT STOPPED FOR A S**T HE WOULD HAVE SURE CAUGHT THE RABBIT

PUMPERS I S**T UM EVERY MORNING ABOUT 7AM GMT

U are my Idol !!!!...LOL!!!!

• Upvote 2

Don't shoot me guys! I'm putting this out there in hopes that Viper and his Iraqi partner as well as Steve and his team might be able to refute this comment from AC. Let's hope so as he is saying the UNSC is going to give the 1 year extension after all. Not sure if this shoos us in the foot or not. Comments?

More Iraq information from the AC.

The United Nations Security Council (UNSC) ended their meeting regarding Iraq. The UNSC received from official channels that the government of Iraq will be extending the Development Fund of Iraq for another year. This is a topic that I have been mentioning on and off for the past six months. The current Iraqi banking industry, both private and state (banks) are too weak to accept the DFI funds. The Ministry of Finance has said in local reports in reference to the DFI account that Iraq is just not ready or willing to accept the risks. sad.gif

http://www.another site

If you scroll down on the link that you posted for americancontractor you will see that they have been wrong many many times in the past. Don't believe everything you read.

don't u ever give up at your poor attempts to be a basher.

don't fill up the forum with jibberish and false information.

Don't ever believe what A C says, never. He is an agent of GoI to misinform and confuse the big potential boys who might want to put a dent on foriegn curreny exhange of Iraq.

• Upvote 4

Everyone relax. AC is incredibly known for causing mass panic here at DV! Remember?! He's one of select few that told us that no one they were NOT going to get the GOI in place until after 2011...possibly 2012! He's pulling your chain again! This IS happening because globally the pressure is too great for Iraq! So you MUST treat him as the kid that when things arent going his way, he will TRY and bring down everyone else! Trust he's still eating a tremendous amount of crow just from actions taken just yesterday! I'm a realist, plus I choose to spread hope! Go RV!!! Everyone deserves here!!! B):D

Show me where AC says that a Government will not be

in place by 2011 or 2012?????

I have read the last 6 posts from AC blog and no where

does he even mention that..........for all please show me!!!!!!!!

have a link?????

• Upvote 6

don't u ever give up at your poor attempts to be a basher.

don't fill up the forum with jibberish and false information.

And don't "YOU" ever give up your attempt to be an imposter or name copier :lol::lol: How many ha ha 's to we have on here now?? Sorry, not bashing. I just find it hilarious that so many people want to use that name, "ha ha". Gee, you're very original for putting in the extra "ha" :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I completely agree. Amer. Contractor never said that the Government would not be in place by those dates.

No one is going to be able to provide a link stating that. It was never written or said.

Don't understand why people keep making things up or misquoting.

Show me where AC says that a Government will not be

in place by 2011 or 2012?????

I have read the last 6 posts from AC blog and no where

does he even mention that..........for all please show me!!!!!!!!

have a link?????

Edited by SMathews
  • Upvote 4

was I talkin to YOU?? I don't THINK so!!!! it's none of your business how many posters are here with the name 'ha' in them.

there's nothing special about your screen name. It actually bores me to look at it so I'd appreciate it you refrained from writing me so i don't have to continually look at it.

you are the imposter! Mind your own business and stop sticking your nose where it doesn't belong.

And don't "YOU" ever give up your attempt to be an imposter or name copier :lol::lol: How many ha ha 's to we have on here now?? Sorry, not bashing. I just find it hilarious that so many people want to use that name, "ha ha". Gee, you're very original for putting in the extra "ha" :lol:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

was I talkin to YOU?? I don't THINK so!!!! it's none of your business how many posters are here with the name 'ha' in them.

there's nothing special about your screen name. It actually bores me to look at it so I'd appreciate it you refrained from writing me so i don't have to continually look at it.

you are the imposter! Mind your own business and stop sticking your nose where it doesn't belong.

:lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LMAO!!!

So true man, soooo true!!!

Thanks for keepin it real around here in Waco. :lol:

ITS TOOK YOU LOT THAT LONG TO GET THIS IN YOUR HEADS WHEN I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR AROUND 3 MONTHS

YOU LOT JUST CRACK ME UP WITH YOUR NEWS, INFO, INTEL, BS, GURU`S, MEDIC, FRANK26 & SO ON

• Upvote 5

Someone please explain to me why this person is allowed to spew his offensive, vulgar negativity unchecked by mods while people like Steve1 and zzzzzzzzz get banned. I just don't get it. . .

• Upvote 1

Someone please explain to me why this person is allowed to spew his offensive, vulgar negativity unchecked by mods while people like Steve1 and zzzzzzzzz get banned. I just don't get it. . .

As far as I can see, Zantac isn't breaking any rules(freedom of speach), therefore not banned or suspended or moderated or whatever you want to call it. From reading other threads about it, I think SteveI and the others aren't banned, they are only having moderated chats-meaning that their posts have to go through moderators before they can be posted...for a time being, I would assume. And I also understand that they may have broken a rule when doing the CC, and put Adam in a legal bind.....or so it was said by someone else. They are not banned, I do not think, only moderated for now. Hope this helps

Edited by hspotman
  • Downvote 2

This country has been out of CH 7 for a while just not formally. Countries under Chapter 7 don't have ships come into ports to trade goods.

They'll have every right any sovereign country has except the DFI funds continue to be protected. This is what has been stated on these forums for quite a while.

I respect your opinion, but think, really, what nation is willing to "risk" 'it's money making deals with an unpredictable country like Irak? I personally think that Irak is as steady as "San Andreas Fault". Irak does'nt even control 'itself let alone the money in it's bank. There is too much religious interest involved, and believe me everyone in Irak (political/religious leaders), know the pie is big and want it all. Those people don't care who invested in what, when yhey decide to press the button, they will do it but only thinkig what's best for them and not for us investors. I wouldn't doubt that if they say the #$%& with everybody and change the currency again. Have they given so far signals that they are willing to help anybody? I think not

I respect your opinion, but think, really, what nation is willing to "risk" 'it's money making deals with an unpredictable country like Irak? I personally think that Irak is as steady as "San Andreas Fault". Irak does'nt even control 'itself let alone the money in it's bank. There is too much religious interest involved, and believe me everyone in Irak (political/religious leaders), know the pie is big and want it all. Those people don't care who invested in what, when yhey decide to press the button, they will do it but only thinkig what's best for them and not for us investors. I wouldn't doubt that if they say the #$%& with everybody and change the currency again. Have they given so far signals that they are willing to help anybody? I think not

Maybe Irak is as you say, but I think Iraq will be a little different :lol:

no RV in 2010 according to the CBI!!!

cowshit.jpg

:lmao:

My feelings exaclty! B)

Edited by hspotman
  • Downvote 2