Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Let me get this straight??????

Triple xXx

I just want to get this straight in my head. I know the answer, kind of, but I just need a little mental confirmation here!

I run out and buy 6,000,000 IQD for $6,145. The Iraqi Dinar gets revalued at $3.00. I have now $18,000,000? 18 million???? :o 18!!!

If I buy 100,000 IQD worth of Dinar, I will have $100,000,000. 100 million US Dollars??????? At that point, I am bigger than Shaq!

I drop $1,000,000 in Dinar and I end up with 1,000,000,000.....A BILLION US DOLLARS????????? Over night! A billionaire over night?????

If this is the case and it is certain that the IQD will RV....it seems as though everyone would be putting every dime they could into IQD.

If so how is this possible?

Where is the money coming from?

It's as if the money is created out of thin air.

Edited by Triple xXx

nah man, you can buy 1,000,000 IQD for about $1,000 USD. So if the RV happens at 1 IQD : 1 USD, your $1,000 USD will turn into $1,000,000 USD.

Makes sense?

Yes, I'm just using higher numbers. 6,000,000 IQD for $6,000. Same thing.

Some predict that the RV will be $3.00 not $1 because $3.00 was the original rate before the war.

Edited by Triple xXx

I run out and buy 6,000,000 IQD for $6,145. The Iraqi Dinar gets revalued at $3.00. I have now $18,000,000? 18 million???? :o 18!!!

If I buy 100,000 IQD worth of Dinar, I will have $100,000,000. 100 million US Dollars??????? At that point, I am bigger than Shaq!

I drop $1,000,000 in Dinar and I end up with 1,000,000,000.....A BILLION US DOLLARS????????? Over night! A billionaire over night?????

If this is the case and it is certain that the IQD will RV....it seems as though everyone would be putting every dime they could into IQD.

My math was wrong...... :lol:

6,000,000 IQD for $6,145. The Iraqi Dinar gets revalued at $3.00. I have now $18,000,000? 18 million???? :o 18!!!

If I buy 100,000 IQD worth of Dinar, I will have $300,000,000. 300 million US Dollars???????

I drop $1,000,000 in Dinar and I end up with 3,000,000,000.....3 BILLION US DOLLARS????????? Over night! A billionaire over night?????

Now, I just want to get something straight in my head. You've only been on here for a week, and you've made 86 posts. You're just now catching the drift of how the numbers add up at cash-in time, right? What in the world was on the first 85 posts? :lol: Just kiddin'! Now you're seeing why there's 40,000 people on this blog, and most other people think we're nuts. By the way, don't forget the option that none of us like to think about. You know, where Al-Queda drops a bomb on Baghdad and you're $1,000,000 US, soon to be $1,000,000,000 US becomes exotic toilet paper. That's why people don't spend every last dime on dinar, and you shouldn't either. JMO :lol:

Now, I just want to get something straight in my head. You've only been on here for a week, and you've made 86 posts. You're just now catching the drift of how the numbers add up at cash-in time, right? What in the world was on the first 85 posts? :lol: Just kiddin'! Now you're seeing why there's 40,000 people on this blog, and most other people think we're nuts. By the way, don't forget the option that none of us like to think about. You know, where Al-Queda drops a bomb on Baghdad and you're $1,000,000 US, soon to be $1,000,000,000 US becomes exotic toilet paper. That's why people don't spend every last dime on dinar, and you shouldn't either. JMO :lol:

I understood the numbers, but never talked to anyone about them before. I just wanted to hear it from someone else. :lol:

Well, if and when the RV hits, Al-Queda will have a lot of money too! :unsure:

That is why I posted this, to make some sense out of this total chaos that is about to hit......................

Edited by Triple xXx

6,000,000 IQD for $6,145. The Iraqi Dinar gets revalued at $3.00. I have now $18,000,000? 18 million???? :o 18!!!

>> Yes

If I buy 100,000 IQD worth of Dinar, I will have $300,000,000. 300 million US Dollars???????

>>NO!!! 300,000USD

I drop $1,000,000 in Dinar and I end up with 3,000,000,000.....3 BILLION US DOLLARS????????? Over night! A billionaire over night?????

You may still have time so you better hurry if you can get that much. A lot of the locations that carried Dinar are not able to order anymore because of the demand. RV is coming soon.

How many people who have $1 million USD do you think would sink it in IQD ?

Yes, if CBI will actually sells you dinar worth 1million USD, then you should be entitled to whatever it is worth on RV. l can ensure you that there are a lot of folks in Arab and in other oil producing Conutries who would have already invested 2,3 million USD in buying dinar as we speak.None of these will have any effect on the rate. Isn't why they have been in RV denial all these years? Remember the economic freedom we enjoy in the West, "the higher the risk, the higher the reward" ??

I just want to get this straight in my head. I know the answer, kind of, but I just need a little mental confirmation here!

wow you are forever sarcastic. have you not slept since yesterday?

wow you are forever sarcastic. have you not slept since yesterday?

I'm not being sarcastic. What are you talking about? :blink:

Yes, if CBI will actually sells you dinar worth 1million USD, then you should be entitled to whatever it is worth on RV. l can ensure you that there are a lot of folks in Arab and in other oil producing Conutries who would have already invested 2,3 million USD in buying dinar as we speak.None of these will have any effect on the rate. Isn't why they have been in RV denial all these years? Remember the economic freedom we enjoy in the West, "the higher the risk, the higher the reward" ??

DinarBanker.com states that they have sold well over 100 Billion in IQD. That's $100 Million US and they are just one whole seller.

You would be surprised at how many people have $1 million to invest. A friend of mine works for Goldman Sachs. The MINIMUM amount required to open an account with Goldman Sachs is $10 Million!!! Don't even think about opening an account there unless you have $10 Million! And they open accounts all day every day.... :lol:

But that was not my point. I was just giving examples.

Edited by Triple xXx
  • Upvote 1

XXX ... This is a good way for pumping but the problem with pumping is that through the hype you are stealing food out of childrens mouths because their parents buy more than they can afford to lose. We all hope this will be over with soon but we are dealing with Iraq and it may take a while before this is over. If you put everything you have in this investment and it takes another year then you lose everything you HAD because you can't pay your house note, car note, you can't buy food, etc. Most on here don't have millions in this investment they are hoping to have enough just to get them out of debt and afford them a comfortable life.

• Upvote 1

XXX ... This is a good way for pumping but the problem with pumping is that through the hype you are stealing food out of childrens mouths because their parents buy more than they can afford to lose. We all hope this will be over with soon but we are dealing with Iraq and it may take a while before this is over. If you put everything you have in this investment and it takes another year then you lose everything you HAD because you can't pay your house note, car note, you can't buy food, etc. Most on here don't have millions in this investment they are hoping to have enough just to get them out of debt and afford them a comfortable life.

By all means, I am not suggesting that anyone put their last dime into this. I meant "theoretically." When I say last dime, "I mean as much as possible." Not your literal last dime. If someone does not have the common sense to feed their kids or pay their bills, then they have other issues.

Speculation is not for everyone. Some think it will happen, some say no. Here is my own example and how I stuck it to myself.

There is a company out of Alabama called Health South, they own hospitals, rehabs and other things related to medicine. Several years ago they tanked, their stock dropped below 0.10 a share. I had the money and opportunity to buy 10,000 shares at .12 a share and was talked out of it by a nay sayer. That purchase today would be worth, $186,700.00. I realize that the numbers are possibly bigger with this speculation, but the idea is basically the same: buy at the lowest you can, sell at the highest you can.

It may take 10 hours, it may take 10 years, but I firmly believe we will make a good sum off of this investment.

• Upvote 1

1) the first thing you should buy when it RI/RV's is a calculator ... lol

2) the why is a couple of reasons:

I wrote a piece on why your friends don't have IQD

http://dinarvets.com..._1entry125630

Next ... have you ever googled "IQD scam" or "Iraqi Dinar scam" ... I forget which one it is but I got 624,000 hits on one of them! 97% are that they are ALL counterfeit. That is why I armed myself against that by learning and writing so much about it here on DV. I even took a poll ... it showed one person had seen one poor bill ... but they would not contact me to discuss it so maybe they didn't. The point is that of all the IQD purchased in Iraq, in the Arab world, Ebay, DT, GID, etc, etc we here at DV have no proof that ... other than in-country (which apparently there was) that it has made it here.

Ask yourself, if it were that cheap why would you go to the trouble of counterfeiting ... just buy it right! Yet 97% of the scam reports are because it is ALL COUNTERFEIT!

Conclusion: someone (many) are trying ACTIVELY to keep you from buying ... the reason many of your friends didn't buy were for this very reason.

The sheeple will never buy ... read the article above and find out about "top-gun" ... lol

Peace

Doc31

LOL you are analytical aren't you. I'm laughing not at you but because it reminds me of me. Not only would I beat a dead horse I would roll him over and beat him some more. Im not bashing , so Don't take me wrong .A friend of mine used to tell me I had 57 different ways to look at a round ball, it's just the way I am. Yes it seems kind of unbelievable and reminds me of forrest gump talking about Lt. Dan investing in what was it he called it "fruit" and actually it was apple computers, its the same principle as penny stocks, how do you think some of those people that open an account with your friend made their millions. Going the other way with this scenario I live in phoenix one of the hardest hit cities in the recession, our housing took an unbelievable hit, 5 years ago the average house value increased in ONE YEAR by 40 yes 40%people were saying buy,buy ,buy . recently a friend of mine bought 2 of those houses for less than250K, that was both of them not each. during that time period I spoke of just one of those houses was valued at nearly 300k If someone would have said 5 years back hey your nice 300k $ house will only be worth 100k at the most in 5 years they would have been locked up and had the key thrown away. How many people said "can't go wrong with real estate" and they are now bankrupt. Sometimes the most improbable idea is the best..Have a good day

Dude, if I understand you right here, your math is still wrong. 100,000 IQD with a $3 rv = $300,000, not $300,000,000. Unless you were trying to state that "if" you bought $100,000 US worth of dinar, which would equal 117,647,058 dinar, which would then equate to $352,941,176 at a $3 rv. Was D. Trump even rumored to have that much? Who in there right mind would spend $100,000 on dinar....except for an eccentric like Trump.

Edited by hspotman

Speculation is not for everyone. Some think it will happen, some say no. Here is my own example and how I stuck it to myself.

There is a company out of Alabama called Health South, they own hospitals, rehabs and other things related to medicine. Several years ago they tanked, their stock dropped below 0.10 a share. I had the money and opportunity to buy 10,000 shares at .12 a share and was talked out of it by a nay sayer. That purchase today would be worth, $186,700.00. I realize that the numbers are possibly bigger with this speculation, but the idea is basically the same: buy at the lowest you can, sell at the highest you can.

It may take 10 hours, it may take 10 years, but I firmly believe we will make a good sum off of this investment.

XXX I've read all your posts and to me you seem to be pumping.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dude, if I understand you right here, your math is still wrong. 100,000 IQD with a $3 rv = $300,000, not $300,000,000. Unless you were trying to state that "if" you bought $100,000 US worth of dinar, which would equal 117,647,058 dinar, which would then equate to $352,941,176 at a $3 rv. Was D. Trump even rumored to have that much? Who in there right mind would spend $100,000 on dinar....except for an eccentric like Trump.

FYI... I know someone who has purchase $400,000.00 worth of IRQ. Believe me when I say that they are out there. They are just smart and don't brag about it.

Adam has at least 3 investors in his VIP group that dropped a million U.S. each ( I believe that is stated in his book ). That was months ago. I like to hear that kind of info, because to me, that means that there is something very special about this investment. Follow the big money players, and pick up as many crumbs as you can. I'm pretty sure if someone is willing to invest a million U.S. he or she may know something that we do not. Think about this, if we knew 100% in our hearts and minds that the RV was 100% for sure, we would probably sell everything we have and buy dinar, and just sit back and wait.. I'm going to continue to buy dinar, and " make them pay for their delay "! Goooooooooo RV/RI November 2010!

1) the first thing you should buy when it RI/RV's is a calculator ... lol

2) the why is a couple of reasons:

I wrote a piece on why your friends don't have IQD

http://dinarvets.com..._1entry125630

Next ... have you ever googled "IQD scam" or "Iraqi Dinar scam" ... I forget which one it is but I got 624,000 hits on one of them! 97% are that they are ALL counterfeit. That is why I armed myself against that by learning and writing so much about it here on DV. I even took a poll ... it showed one person had seen one poor bill ... but they would not contact me to discuss it so maybe they didn't. The point is that of all the IQD purchased in Iraq, in the Arab world, Ebay, DT, GID, etc, etc we here at DV have no proof that ... other than in-country (which apparently there was) that it has made it here.

Ask yourself, if it were that cheap why would you go to the trouble of counterfeiting ... just buy it right! Yet 97% of the scam reports are because it is ALL COUNTERFEIT!

Conclusion: someone (many) are trying ACTIVELY to keep you from buying ... the reason many of your friends didn't buy were for this very reason.

The sheeple will never buy ... read the article above and find out about "top-gun" ... lol

Peace

Doc31

Yes, A gold/diamond calculator with a personal teacher! :lol:

Interesting? I never knew that counterfeiting Dinar was the biggest scam. Supposedly, the Dinar is one of the most technically advanced notes ever made.

LOL you are analytical aren't you. I'm laughing not at you but because it reminds me of me. Not only would I beat a dead horse I would roll him over and beat him some more. Im not bashing , so Don't take me wrong .A friend of mine used to tell me I had 57 different ways to look at a round ball, it's just the way I am. Yes it seems kind of unbelievable and reminds me of forrest gump talking about Lt. Dan investing in what was it he called it "fruit" and actually it was apple computers, its the same principle as penny stocks, how do you think some of those people that open an account with your friend made their millions. Going the other way with this scenario I live in phoenix one of the hardest hit cities in the recession, our housing took an unbelievable hit, 5 years ago the average house value increased in ONE YEAR by 40 yes 40%people were saying buy,buy ,buy . recently a friend of mine bought 2 of those houses for less than250K, that was both of them not each. during that time period I spoke of just one of those houses was valued at nearly 300k If someone would have said 5 years back hey your nice 300k $ house will only be worth 100k at the most in 5 years they would have been locked up and had the key thrown away. How many people said "can't go wrong with real estate" and they are now bankrupt. Sometimes the most improbable idea is the best..Have a good day

Yes, I am very very analytical. If you have 57 ways to look at a baseball, so do it! :lol: I analyze everything, every way. Sometimes I tire myself. LOL

My parent list in Phoenix, Az as well. The got hit pretty hard in real estate as well.

YOU are beyond an antagonist and should be removed immediately. But that won't happen.

It's best if all MEMBERS simply ignore you moving forward.

The going rate for 1,000,000 IQD is about $1,060 US. In that case $106,000 US would buy you 100,000,000 IQD. IF the RV goes to $3.00 you would have $300,000,000 IQD

How do you figure that $100,000 would buy you 117,647,058 IQD? No one sells Dinar at .000855. The going rate is always higher for profit. On average is a bout $1060 per 1 million IQD

FYI... I know someone who has purchase $400,000.00 worth of IRQ. Believe me when I say that they are out there. They are just smart and don't brag about it.

That is a lot of money!!!!! :lol:

XXX I've read all your posts and to me you seem to be pumping.

I have no clue what pumping is. I'm new to this and I am going to ask questions. Many people have contacted me and have apologized because I am just asking questions.

YOU are beyond an antagonist and should be removed immediately. But that won't happen.

It's best if all MEMBERS simply ignore you moving forward.

Hey, you too! :D Have a blessed day!

You are assuming that everyone would "see, understand, and be willing to take a risk" on dinar revaluation. Most people you will talk to will dis it, saying it's "too good to be true". They will be the first to whine IMO after RV/RI.