Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIPER 51 EXCELLENT DAY

viper51

Why is everyone high fiving? Today was a disaster. The Sunnis walked out. We are back to square one. It is over. The RV will NEVER happen because these people are idiots. Sorry the rest of you are not either paying attention or are miopic.

Getreal-- you crack me up! 1 post and you are an expert---WOW! Did you happen to notice they kept voting? Or are you just to stupid to listen to people who actually follow the happenings , as they occur, in Iraq. that being basically all the people on DV? Today was not a disaster as they finally formed a government. You disrespect yourself and all the members of DV when you say WE are not paying attention or might be myopic. Please let us know who you have talked to who says we are back to square one so we can decide if we all made a big mistake here. Thanks for your very insightful and intelligent comment.

• Upvote 2

Viper and Steve you guys are amazing! Thanks for all the work and dedication.

Steve that IMF article makes me want to sing! :)

I hope you both are planning on joining the group for the Scooter Roast because we all owe you a few rounds. :P :P :P

Thanks CarrieAnn. I am extremely encouraged by all of the past and present positive activities and looking forward to a very bright future very soon. God Bless you and your family.

Edited by SteveI
  • Upvote 2

Yep, big thanks to Viper and Steve.

Too damn stressful, Im going fishing !

Take me with you :) Yes... a BIG Thank you to Viper and Steve.... and Scotter and Railroader and zzzzzzzzz... and ?? all those others who spend their time to keep us informed to the best of their ability based on information that may change.

• Upvote 2

Yes some have already been sworn in Nujaifi was voted in and sworn in as President of Parliment, Talibani was voted in on the second round and sworn in as President of the Republic, and Talibani as the REAL POR commissioned Maliki to start the formation of the Government. Allawi's new position President of The Council for National policy which is technically equal to the PM. The 1st and 2nd Deputys of Parliment were also elected. They are Shuhail Chairman of the Board of Deputys and 2nd Aref Tayfur. Osama al-Iraqi <strange name but> he is Head of the House of representatives. I'm sure there are more but these are the most important ones. These appointments put them beyond the point of no turning back now. This is what needed to happen today to seal the deal AND IT HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME news Viper!! Thanks for all you do.

Ready to shake your hand post rv!!

• Upvote 2

Getreal-- you crack me up! 1 post and you are an expert---WOW! Did you happen to notice they kept voting? Or are you just to stupid to listen to people who actually follow the happenings , as they occur, in Iraq. that being basically all the people on DV? Today was not a disaster as they finally formed a government. You disrespect yourself and all the members of DV when you say WE are not paying attention or might be myopic. Please let us know who you have talked to who says we are back to square one so we can decide if we all made a big mistake here. Thanks for your very insightful and intelligent comment.

• Upvote 1

bless his heart he just seems to be one of these guys who always looks for the dark side of everything and the negative. Probably thinks and says he is a realist we I will pray for him to gain some wisdom and to start looking for the good of the world and learn to talk to some experts in the fields he need knowlege. He need to read and put to pratice James 1,5 and that will wise him up some if he will learn to maintain his eligibility to receive. BLESS YOU MY BROTHER Rev Dan

Why is everyone high fiving? Today was a disaster. The Sunnis walked out. We are back to square one. It is over. The RV will NEVER happen because these people are idiots. Sorry the rest of you are not either paying attention or are miopic.

You must have missed the rest of the news THEY CAME BACK> Although a little rocky its actually going ok.

• Upvote 7

Hey Get Real...Get Lost!!

I'm definitely with you hrdbawl! This guy was just waiting for the hammer to fall to say "I told you so!" In spite of all the TRULY GREAT THINGS that transpired today, this friggin guy spouts off from his soup coolers and embarrasses himself.....TREMENDOUSLY!!! B)

• Upvote 1

Dude... I'll take any IQD you have off your hands!

• Upvote 1

Hey Viper and Steve, it was a great day. Some may think not. But it was. I was suprised that they made it as far as they did. You have to think, these guys have sat together once in eight months for 17-20 minutes. Today they did more than eight hours together, until O dark 30. I am glad they will not go at this again until Sat. They need the rest. Before this they have only worked 20 minutes at the most together. And we need the rest. Like some people I stayed up all night and all day. Man what a ride! This will give them some time to re-group and get ready for Sat. Somebody has their thumb down on them now, and they know it. They have to finish what they started today, or the camel dung is going to hit the fan. It would have been nice to hear the speach from M, but they never did get to that part. That part I hope happens on Sat. He just did not get his turn. Everything just went to long. If anyone here has watched our own clowns on Public T.V. in Congress doing the same thing that these guys are doing, you know it can go south. Yelling at each other, walking out during a vote. Reminds me of being in a bar with a bunch of my drunk freinds talking shop. FREE FOR ALL!!! I know because I am an 08er from Oildale CA. One last thing, for all the folks who did the last minute buy of Dinar today, do not do it, unless it is in your budget. The day I made the post about the site that showed a good rate "Check my post under Draco" I felt like a huge DUMB ASS when people on this site said that it was like that for months. I should have did some more research. I hoped that I did not cause a panic buy that day. I felt bad. I had to eat crow, and I had a few stuck in places that were very painfull. That is why I respect Steve, Viper and the rest of the people that do all the in depth R&D here for us. FREE OF CHARGE!!! I just want to say thank you guys and girls. Last, but not least, I would like to thank all the Vets. The Jarheads, the Flyboys, the Squids and the Army Pukes like myself, that give us the freedom to be able to live in this country that is our home. Now let's kick the tires and light the fires!!!!!!!! GO GO GO RRRRRVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!

I am looking forward to Saturday. Have a great night! SCOUTS OUT!

Draco

• Upvote 5

I can not speak for Steve but you are right about him he is right on the money at all times. As for me I have a friend in Baghdad. His name is Arinai and he sends me updates from Baghdad. He is so good that we get info here before its released here by media sometimes. If all goes well he will be at our BIG GET TOGETHER when that happens. Thank you for the confidence and support.

And who is planning his get to gether after the RV./ WHO, WHAT, WHEN WHERE, AND HOW TO GET THERE information someone needs to be working. I asked Momma if we could meet on the BP and she said it ain't big enough to hold a large gathering. And besides, where in the world would i get enough POSSUM to feed such a hungry bunch.

I can not speak for Steve but you are right about him he is right on the money at all times. As for me I have a friend in Baghdad. His name is Arinai and he sends me updates from Baghdad. He is so good that we get info here before its released here by media sometimes. If all goes well he will be at our BIG GET TOGETHER when that happens. Thank you for the confidence and support.

And who is planning his get to gether after the RV./ WHO, WHAT, WHEN WHERE, AND HOW TO GET THERE information someone needs to be working. I asked Momma if we could meet on the BP and she said it ain't big enough to hold a large gathering. And besides, where in the world would i get enough POSSUM to feed such a hungry bunch.

Well we are finally on or way to a new GOI. They CAN NOT turn back now. All that are sworn in are BOUND to the new GOI by law under the Iraqi Constitution. I will now concentrate totally on the RV INFO. Watch for any meeting with Iraq and the WTO. That would be a indicator to a possible coming RV. There is nothing on RV yet but I have already told Arinai to get on it. Any info will be passed on Immediately. Great job today family. The best coverage I"VE EVER SEEN. Stay positive and never say never!

Can I assume you don't watch the news????

• Downvote 4

Can I assume you don't watch the news????

Yes you can assume that as I do not have any faith in the facts as presented by the media. One says this one says that and it boils down to the fact they really don't know what the facts are and just want to release a story true or not. I have a far better line of communication on what is happening in Iraq. Just like the media said the meeting of Parliment was off for Thursday I posted the meeting would in fact BE Thursday and WAS NOT cancelled, the media was wrong again my scource was RIGHT AGAIN! I hope this answered your question.

• Upvote 13