Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

REVALUE

tommy55

Well apprently Makiki has 30 days to form the government...lets hope the RV has the same time line but I doubt it with these guys.

However, its a huge step in the right direction.

Why is it a huge step???? Who says the RV has to happen in the first place? I'm just asking.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 31

Does anyone ever take into consideration that this is Iraq? I am impressed that they got this far today! At least no one used the words EnSula or we might be waiting another 8 months. They have been up at it all day long which is very unusual for an Iraqi. Let's see what happens on Saturday which I believe is their day off? Patience is a virtue, let's use some.

• Upvote 2

Well apprently Maliki has 30 days to form the government...lets hope the RV has the same time line but I doubt it with these guys.

However, its a huge step in the right direction.

I have seen that said a couple times in here but I can't find where it came from, do you know? Also I have been watching the live updates on Al Jezeera all morning & they said the parliament will meet again Saturday morning. For what exactly I am trying to find out, also trying to figure out if Maliki needs to be voted in or he already is. The news reporter had mentioned something about the curfew, but again I don't know what that means. To me that's something I had before I turned 18. :lol:

• Upvote 1

I have seen that said a couple times in here but I can't find where it came from, do you know? Also I have been watching the live updates on Al Jezeera all morning & they said the parliament will meet again Saturday morning. For what exactly I am trying to find out, also trying to figure out if Maliki needs to be voted in or he already is. The news reporter had mentioned something about the curfew, but again I don't know what that means. To me that's something I had before I turned 18. :lol:

They meet Sat to swear in Maliki, Alawi and others plus discussions

Why is it a huge step???? Who says the RV has to happen in the first place? I'm just asking.

Triple xXx what planet are you living on? You have 63 posts so obviously you have paid a little bit of attention. Geez.......YES they have to revalue for business, for the Iraqi people, for the entire world, for just plain every reason under the sun. It will happen when its time and must be done this year from what I have read...........If something stops it then we will wait some more............... :wacko:

Edited by Kimjackie
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

The so called "Guru's"

that was a valid question idk why u were negged for it... i gave you a + though.

RIDICULOUS!!!! :lol: Thank you very much! I appreciate it!

It was a valid question. Why people gave me a negative marks for that is uncalled for! LOL

WHY is this a HUGE step towards the RV? Just because they form a government does not mean the currency will RV. It could be tomorrow, it could be 3 years from now! No one knows!

Edited by Triple xXx
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Triple xXx what planet are you living on? You have 63 posts so obviously you have paid a little bit of attention. Geez.......YES they have to revalue for business, for the Iraqi people, for the entire world, for just plain every reason under the sun. It will happen when its time and must be done this year from what I have read...........If something stops it then we will wait some more............... :wacko:

You rock Kimjackie!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I was SO excited when I saw the $88.44 , for the price of CRUDE / per BARREL scrolling at the bottom on the ticker.

Then I was also looking for a different number, like 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, ++++ and upwards.

For the RV value.

BUT NOPE.

I think it will show, on the bottom ticker scrolling by.. I'm thinking between SATURDAY and MONDAY.

I would think that Shabibi needs to get back into Iraq, and discuss funds, and decisions, and what's going on in the world markets with the BRAND NEW SEATED GOI.. before he pulls the trigger.

I think I will let them just bask in their newfound process. BEST WISHES TO THE NEWLY FORMED GOI!!

This was TRULY HISTORICAL!!!!

GO RV!

:P

• Upvote 1

And thus my point......Yes, this is a HUGE step for Iraq but I want facts on why it was a huge step for the RV and NO ONE can give them right now!

Just because they formed the government does not mean the currency will RV anytime soon. I am not saying that will or won't. I am saying that it's all speculative and no one really knows at this point. I'm not saying that it never will but again, just because they form a government does not necessarily mean that we are any closer to an RV

Correct me if I am wrong, please.........What are the FACTS????????????

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

And thus my point......Yes, this is a HUGE step for Iraq but I want facts on why it was a huge step for the RV and NO ONE can give them right now!

Just because they formed the government does not mean the currency will RV anytime soon. I am not saying that will or won't. I am saying that it's all speculative and no one really knows at this point. I'm not saying that it never will but again, just because they form a government does not necessarily mean that we are any closer to an RV

Correct me if I am wrong, please.........What are the FACTS????????????

Why are you wasting your time here then if you don't know when this will happen? If I thought the RV was years away I would not be wasting time on this cite. If you want facts there are plenty of posts that have been done for that, or maybe you can make a new thread posing this question and I'm sure someone will write you a book on it. Actually why don't you go buy adam's book isn't he offering like 80% off? :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well, we thought we had good Intel when it was announced that the RV would be today!!!! You guess is as good as mine!!!! :blink:

Where on EARTH did you hear someone "announced that the RV would be today" ????? That didn't and will not happen. The RV will just *happen* not be announced before it actually does.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I know exactly why it has to happen so don't quote me telling me to go read. k thanks.

also I find it funny that you said you don't know why he was negged for it before anyone even responded to his comment. It is definitely a valid question but just surprising that he hasn't seen one explanation as to why the RV would happen after the GOI... I don't know how many times the article about the CBI doing a rd has been posted where they say they will directly after the formation of the gov.

• Upvote 1

Why are you wasting your time here then if you don't know when this will happen? If I thought the RV was years away I would not be wasting time on this cite. If you want facts there are plenty of posts that have been done for that, or maybe you can make a new thread posing this question and I'm sure someone will write you a book on it. Actually why don't you go buy adam's book isn't he offering like 80% off? :lol:

I'm on here for the same reasons you are? To get information and learn about the RV.

Where on EARTH did you hear someone "announced that the RV would be today" ????? That didn't and will not happen. The RV will just *happen* not be announced before it actually does.....

Yes, I understand that it wil not be announced......BUT read this Thread....there was a conference call a day or so ago in regards to the RV today.

Edited by Triple xXx
  • Upvote 1

Everyone: The next step is. . . . CHILL!

Tommy, to start a whole thread asking us what the next step is, When is the RV please Viper, come on! No one appears to be really sure anyway. As many have said - this is Iraq! Whole different set of rules than we have in the U.S.! And this is Dinar Rumors so just read them or ask semi-useful questions. You're not going to find out when the RV will be or what the Rate will be.

And TriplexXx, please do your research and make your own conclusions as to whether the RV is likely to happen. Besides, if it wasn't, why are you even here? I'm just asking. tongue.gif There are many who said the GOI didn't have to be formed to execute an RV, but since it is falling into place, let's just watch and pray and try and be supportive. Oh, and really, why is it a huge step? What if 8 months after our elections our President and Congress were not seated, and all the related Bills, Policies, etc. were on hold while bombs are going off? And then they're finally getting seated. Is that really ho-hum?

Peace Out

• Upvote 1