Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IRREVOCABLE, NON-GRANTOR, COMPLEX, DISCRETIONARY, SPENDTHRIFT TRUST

ExecConsult

Be careful with who you go through to setup your trust or take tax advice from. Be sure they are qualified in the area of law that they are helping you in. I have heard a few CCs on trusts and some of the experts seem to be avoiding or not directly answering some detailed questions.

If you feel that you want to verify their qualifications or want to find other people to discuss anything from trust to tax law (and everything in between) a good website is http://www.martindale.com/. At this website you can find certified lawyers in your area.

Good information - I just went to Martindale and built my profile. LOL It should appear with their next update.

Good information - I just went to Martindale and built my profile. LOL It should appear with their next update.

ExecConsult, your email address on your profile isnt accessible

Please include me in your list for meeting up post-RV

I work offshore but can meet anywhere

Good evening Mark,

thank you for your integrity. It is so hard to find people with it anymore.

I have 2 needs

1st:

I live near Sacramento . I wish to part of the group post RV to have counsel in the San Diego area. Please add me, thank you

2nd:

I have one question. With the D, your understanding is the tax is Ordinary Income :( correct?

please let me know.

You can email me

thank you

Debbieb40

Thanks so much for the Post.

Very Informative.

Tampa group sounds interesting- possible to email me?

There is a link to the Tampa Group listed in post #22 above.

Good evening Mark,

thank you for your integrity. It is so hard to find people with it anymore.

I have 2 needs

1st:

I live near Sacramento . I wish to part of the group post RV to have counsel in the San Diego area. Please add me, thank you

2nd:

I have one question. With the D, your understanding is the tax is Ordinary Income :( correct?

please let me know.

You can email me

thank you

Debbieb40

That is correct - ordinary income. I am following up an an argument against that point of view. If I "change my tune," I'll make a new topic. However, I don't expect to.

I will be happy to add you to the list wishing to see the San Diego firm.

Best of Blessings,

Mark

Edited by ExecConsult

• 3 months later...

I have spoken with San Diego law firm - they are going to talk amongst partners to decide how they want to handle and they will get back to me.

Mark

- please let them know I (Mark Galloway - attorney from Kansas) sent you so they will give me credit for the referral. Not a requirement by any stretch of the imagination, but would be a nice favor.

Best of Blessings,

Mark

ExecConsult: Please add me to your refereal list for the firm in San Diego.

Thank you

2DZNRoses

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...