Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIPER51 UPDATE

viper51

It was released the meeting of Parliment was POSTPONED NOT TRUE They are taking a break and will resume the meeting at 6:00 PM Baghdad Time. The meeting actually started at 11:00 AM in Baghdad this morning. No negative news at all at this time.

Thanks Viper.....Greatly Appreciated....

Thanks for that Bagdad Current Time link...

I keep it in my Favorites Bar now.

So, the Break until 6 pm is certainly

No Big Deal....!

Local time in Baghdad

Thursday, November 11, 2010

4:33:43 PM

• Upvote 1

It was released the meeting of Parliment was POSTPONED NOT TRUE They are taking a break and will resume the meeting at 6:00 PM Baghdad Time. The meeting actually started at 11:00 AM in Baghdad this morning. No negative news at all at this time.

The Blocks will also use this time to further discuss nominees for other positions to be presented.

Viper,

When you let us know what you hear about the RV(if you do,that is), are you going to start a whole new thread or post it in this or the other one? Is there a way on this site that I can have an alert sent to my email whenever someone in specific(you) starts a new thread or puts up a post, instead of subscribing to a specific thread?

The Blocks will also use this time to further discuss nominees for other positions to be presented.

[/quote

It is being said the variation in schduling is due to SECURITY MEASURES< That Makes since under the circumstances

Viper,

When you let us know what you hear about the RV(if you do,that is), are you going to start a whole new thread or post it in this or the other one? Is there a way on this site that I can have an alert sent to my email whenever someone in specific(you) starts a new thread or puts up a post, instead of subscribing to a specific thread?

That will be a new thread

Thanks Viper for your service here on DV & abroad.

Happy Vets Day to All :)

Oh yes, and Happy Veterans Day everyone,especially to those who have and are currently serving!

ame='viper51' date='11 November 2010 - 07:31 AM' timestamp='1289482263' post='257881']

That will be a new thread

How can I subscribe to "your" threads only? Is there a way, or do I just have to keep checking the site and subscribe when it comes up?

Edited by hspotman

Oh yes, and Happy Veterans Day everyone,especially to those who have and are currently serving!

How can I subscribe to "your" posts only, or threads? Is there a way, or do I just have to keep checking the site?

AMEN!

Thanks for the update Viper - that's the info I've been hearing and reading. I agree 100% - nothing to indicate any "bad" news, rather just trying to iron out more minor details... More to come around 10AM Eastern....

Viper,

He hot...

Look at the top of the thread. It says 'watch this thread'. Click on that and choose the option u like.

He hot...

Look at the top of the thread. It says 'watch this thread'. Click on that and choose the option u like.

Thanks for the post Joe, I know how to subscribe to a thread, in fact everyone that replies is automatically subscribed. I just wanted to know if there was a way to subscribe to any "Viper51" post to know when/if he puts one up. I will just look here from time to time.

Edited by hspotman