Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ALL VETS PLEASE SHOW US WHO YOU ARE

Snickers77

Please post a " 1 " here if you have served our country. We want to recognize you and express our appreciation for your service to us and to our country that we love. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SERVICE AND SACRIFICE !

Thank you for your service and your sacrifice!

1 U.S. ARMY '77-'80

'77-'79 475TH Trans Co, 193rd support Bn, 193rd Inf Brg. 7th SF GRP (attached) Republic of Panama

'79-'80 360th Trans Co, 43rd CSG, 4th ID Fort Carson, Colorado

Not a vet but wanted to thank all who have served.

Virtually all of our family have or currently serve: 1 Silver star (Uncle), 3 Bronze Stars (Uncle), 1st cousin Special Forces Hand-to-hand Senior Officer over joint forces, father (Korea), father-n-law (WW II - Liberator of Buchenwald), 7 additional uncles and one aunt, one additional fallen uncle, 1 brother-n-law who recently die from injury associated with time in Vietnam, 1 brother-n-law Air Force Full-Bird Retired, four nephews with multiple tours, one nephew currently flying unmanned aircraft over Afghanistan, and many other extend family members. Services represented US Air Force, US Army (regular), US Army (last cavalry unit), US Marines, US Navy, US Special Forces. My wife and I have taken into our home an elderly disabled veteran who served in WWII, Korea and Vietnam who has no family to care for him (this should never be). Remember to visit those vets who are alone in various extended care and nursing home facilities they need you now.

Veterans Day is everyday in the our hearts and minds of our family. "No greater love is there than to lay down ones life for their friends." Remember your veteran friends they have loved you in a way that counts.

May Him (Yeshua) who laid down His live for all people be pleased with us today as we honor those due honor. Shalom my veteran friends and THANK YOU.

Please post a " 1 " here if you have served our country. We want to recognize you and express our appreciation for your service to us and to our country that we love. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SERVICE AND SACRIFICE !

US Army--25 years--68-90. Duty First

(1) 68-90--No mission is too difficult, No sacrifice is to great; Duty first! biggrin.gif

US Army--25 years--68-90. Duty First

(1) 68-90--No mission is too difficult, No sacrifice is to great; Duty first! biggrin.gif

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/40597-all-vets-please-show-us-who-you-are/page__st__100#ixzz14zxuyUsv

• Upvote 2

Hey snickers thanks (1) United States Marine Corp. 3rd bat. Military Police 75 to 80

SemperFi

• Upvote 1

I have not served directly, but I am married to a 100% service connected disabled Air Force veteran. I believe we have both served, and are serving still!! God Bless Our Military!

All gave some......... Some gave All

Never Forget!

• Upvote 1