Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ALL VETS PLEASE SHOW US WHO YOU ARE

Snickers77

My cousin was in NAM. He and I chummed around before and then i moved back to Canada. Different thinking here. Then he caught up with me here and stayed for awhile just after i got married. He was different then and my wife saw this. He would yell while sleeping and i tried to wake him and if my wife hadnt of screamed i wouldnt be here. I shook him and i had never been grabbed that fast then nor since. He told me paranioa was his best friend . I understood that and have never forgotten this and it has helped me thru things also. Yes i have had a good life and a tough one. He taught me a few things that i wouldnt have never thot of. Now he is in a home and sick and there is nothing anyone can do for him except pray that he knows GOD. That is the best gift i can ask and GOD is the best gift he can get. Yup and im a few years younger than he but we had some fun and i learned a few things about cousin that his parents didnt know before he went in. But then again when your young your Bulletproof. I do laff at the stuff we did then and if i had to do it again to get where im at yup i would think twice about it. Life sure was fasinating then as it is now but to a kid that was 13- well COOR,S Beer and a pickup truck is fun in the Mountains of Tuscon and one heck of a headache the next day. Then he was gone a few weeks after that. When we got to gether again my wife made it plain that we aint doin what we did up here. So it was to be . But she heard all about the times and she has let it slip by and thinks i am ok and he is to. I just never really knew how high that truck got on the last bump. hahaha- Hey if my grandson ever does what i did -- well------- hahahaha- Thanks for reminding me of a time when things were in a way simpler. Great Job Guy,s . To all in Canada and the US --SALUTE--------------------------To GOD be the GLORY - for the things HE has done- and that includes lovin all of us.----Vern -- and dont tell my kids -- i have an image to keep- lol-

Please post a " 1 " here if you have served our country. We want to recognize you and express our appreciation for your service to us and to our country that we love. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SERVICE AND SACRIFICE !

I 1 I served from may 1965 till june 1971 US AIR FORCE

Rev Dan

• Upvote 1

1 My Pop first: Army RA - Africa, Italy 1940-1942

1 Step Father: Army RA - Korea, Dates Unknown. I have the pictures.

1 Myself : Army RA - US 67V10, 101st Stationed at Fort Rucker for the tour. 1984-1988 I told a friend I would burn my dress greens the day that I E.T.S. I was just young and stupid back then. Still have them today. A bunch of Vets on this site. Thank you all for your service!!!! Scouts Out!!!

Draco