Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ALL VETS PLEASE SHOW US WHO YOU ARE

Snickers77

Please post a " 1 " here if you have served our country. We want to recognize you and express our appreciation for your service to us and to our country that we love. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SERVICE AND SACRIFICE !

1 Served in Marine Corp from 88-92 in Desert Storm!

Happy Birthday and Semper Fi.... 1985-1991 USMC

• Upvote 3

I am not a vet, but my father is a Bronze Star recipient from the Vietnam War. He is a true hero and barely will even talk about his time there. I would like to express my dead gratitude, and heartfelt thanks to all of our Veterans. Thank you for defending mine and my families freedom!! And Happy Veterans Day!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

20 YEAR Navy vet, served both desert sheild, desert storm, kosovo, enduring freedom, guantanamo bay. NOW I AM READY FOR A REAL RETIREMENT STARTING AFTER THE GOI SITS THERE A***** DOWN, THEN WE CAN ALL ENJOY THE FRUITS OF OUR LABOR. HAPPY VET DAY TO ALL OF OUR MEMBERS. HOPEFULLY IN A FEW WEEKS I'LL BE SIPPIN ON SOME JACK DANIELS AND ENJOYING THE WAVES AND THE LADIES.

• Upvote 6