Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Semper Fi

Bobbydee

I would like to say Happy Birthday to all Marines. Thank you for 135 years of being one of the best fighting machines the US has to offer. God Bless all who serve and especially all those that have given their lives for our country no matter what branch of service, but to my Marine Brothers and Sisters I say SEMPER FI. Ooraah!!!!! ;)

• Upvote 13

Happy Birthday Marine...

Thank you for your service to this great country.

I also want to say how much I appreciate and respect the manner in which you have responded to posts.

Your kindness, respectful manner and positive attitude has not wavered.

May God Bless you and your family always.

I would like to say Happy Birthday to all Marines. Thank you for 135 years of being one of the best fighting machines the US has to offer. God Bless all who serve and especially all those that have given their lives for our country no matter what branch of service, but to my Marine Brothers and Sisters I say SEMPER FI. Ooraah!!!!! ;)

Brother, you missed the date by 100 years!.. The Marine Corps was formed at Tun Tavern in Philadelphia, Pa. Nov. 10th, 1775 ! That's 235 years. Semper Fi (69-73) and always a Marine.

Today is like a double celebration for me.Today is my birthday as well as the United States Marine Corps and I am a Mirine.

Ooo Rah,Semper Fi !!!

Double cool! Happy Birthday to you and congratulations on being a Marine. My nephew ships out on Dec. 2. He's joined up and is looking forward to his service to this great country of ours. :bow:

Semper Fi !! Talked to one of my buddies who was very proud Today about his service... we are about the same age and part of our conversation had to do with the American Dream we both share of starting a business to employ other fellow Americans who are unemployed or underemployed... Time will tell, but none the less I was very proud of him as a close friend who held his pride as normal VERY high Today for our great Men and Women who have laid their lives on the line for the freedom civilians like myself are very appreciative of... I say prayers every chance I get for our Women and Men that keep us safe around the world....

I guess the only thing else I can ask or contribute is to ask others who may be fortunate to have the ability in the future through great prosperity - or a few hours of free time - to give back to our community.... Talk with the Veterans of ANY line of service, visit hospitals with wounded soldiers, support families that have lost a BRAVE Son or Daughter - Father or Mother - that may leave behind a family in need of emotional or financial support. Thanks for everyone's service in fighting for what is deemed as a just cause in any period of time of your service and THANK YOU for keeping us safe!!!

- Fresh :twothumbs:

Well I was hoping a Mod would fix my mistake but I guess they are pretty busy. Either way I think everyone gets it. I was the ripe old age of 17 when I went in. Aug 22nd 1971. I will never regret it. It has made a man out of me and given me the strength to never give up and always move forward. It's hard to describe the feeling of accomplishment one gets when he has experienced and completed the training you get as a Marine or any branch of service. I salute all my fellow Marines on this special day. God Bless all who serve