Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Marathon Parliament begins tomorrow after the inauguration of the three heads of agreement between the political blocs

SteveI

Marathon Parliament begins tomorrow after the inauguration of the three heads of agreement between the political blocs

November 10, 2010

Today’s News Summary

o Currency Newshound Poll…revisted

o Washington Post: Iraqi leaders reach deal to form new government; Maliki to retain power

o Parliament to convene 3pm Thursday (6am CST); All parties agree

o Marathon Parliament begins tomorrow after the inauguration of the three heads of agreement between the political blocs

o Talabani named president of the republic and al-Maliki as prime minister

o Allawi to head political council of strategic policies

o Political blocs agree to form the National Council for strategic policy; Allawi is preferred to lead council

o Shaways: All blocs agree to reconvene parliament; 11am Baghdad (2am CST)

o Shaways: Blocs agree on many files of contention; 10am meeting before reconvening of parliament

o Iraqi List will attend Parliament Thurs; Allawi to assume Pres of National Council of Strategic Policy

o Iraq List agrees on mechanism to select the Vice-President of the Political Council and its members

o The start of Wednesday’s meeting of political blocs in Baghdad

o Watch UNSC Meeting Live – Iraq

o al-Jubouri: After a crucial meeting of leaders of blocs today the position of the Iraqi List will be announced tomorrow (3pm)

o List Discusses Allawi’s candidacy to the presidency of the National Council for the strategic policies

* Osama Nujaifi – Presidency of the Parliament

* Jalal Talabani – Presidency of the Republic

* Nuiri al-Maliki – Prime Minister,

* Iyad Allawi – Chairman of the Coordinating Council of the Policies

Anticipated Scenario

Council [will select] its first Speaker and his deputies, and then [will select] the President of the Republic and his deputies, and then make the president’s nomination of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.

All of which resulted during the month of the formation of his government, has resulted in this agreement thanks to the round table, which was al-Hakim has called for since the end of the announcement of the the election results.

It is believed widely that the current squad will see a lot of mutual supervision between the blocks, which can contribute to the objective not to laxity in the joints of all, in addition to the possibility that turns into a blocking agent of the government action in the event of the desire of some Balastafrad resolution.

Said the leadership in the state of law in the National Alliance Almnzawi good Snead said the National Alliance reached a final agreement with all the blocks on the candidate of the National Alliance Nuri al-Maliki to form Iraqi government.

He said Snead during a press statement that all the political blocs winning and eventually arrived at a final agreement on a candidate National Alliance Nuri al-Maliki to form Iraqi government, stressing that the House of Representatives tomorrow will be the inevitable and irreversible, after three sessions compressed managed winning political blocs to leave a satisfactory outcome on political leaders and the Iraqi people, stressing God willing, we will seek to replace the holiday away (Eid al-Adha and the formation of the government).

This, said sources inside the meeting that the leadership of the political blocs in the Iraqi List, Saleh al-Mutlaq left the meeting leaders of political blocs after he had finished his meeting with Maliki’s profile and Sinead, and Mohammed Allawi

http://bit.ly/dteAlJ

BROTHER STEVE YOU ARE THE BEST!GOD BLESS YOU.

WOWZERS!!!! THANKS STEVE FOR THE UPDATES!! GREATLY APPRECIATED!

GOD BLESS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Hang in there my friend. It is almost over. I had the privilege of having some pretty awesome news confirmed today.

God Bless all who invested in this country!

Edited by SteveI
  • Upvote 7

Thanks for the post SteveI - Finally - Lets hope this is finally it.

God Bless you and yours.

GoRV.gif

According to my contacts in Iraq (Baghdad), there will be some major announcements. It will be a busy day and tomorrow everyone will be posting over everyone else because the same story is going to be reported by every news agency in the world. This will be a very busy day for the mods.

God Bless all who invested in this country.

• Upvote 7

According to my contacts in Iraq (Baghdad), there will be some major announcements. It will be a busy day and tomorrow everyone will be posting over everyone else because the same story is going to be reported by every news agency in the world. This will be a very busy day for the mods.

God Bless all who invested in this country.

Thanks Steve for your hardwork! Any idea how long after HUGE ANNOUNCEMENTS tomorrow will we have to wait for them to RV? Thanking you in advance. B)

• Upvote 1

You've made the past few days so much more tolerable, at least for me, Steve. I hope you know how much what you've done is appreciated! As far as tomorrow goes, may Iraq be blessed with the government that will propel them onto the world scene, and this time, in a profound and positive way. And by doing so, blessing the world. I can't wait to be privy to your good news!!! God bless!

Thank you for the kind words, but please trust us and watch our posts. God Bless you and your family.

I'm there! Trusting and watching. You betcha! ;)

• Upvote 3

After the call today...I am so encouraged. Thanks so much for all you do Steve, and please know how much it is appreciated. With all the negativity that circles these forums, it is so nice to know who to look to for solid, sound information from a reliable source!

Yes jointrigued, the conversation was what all of us was wanting to hear. I had a chance to verify the information from our call and was quite speechless regarding the news. My partner in Baghdad confirmed this and now will be waiting for all of us to let this play out as predicted. God Bless you and your family.

• Upvote 3

Ok, now I definately "intrigued". Are we talking the original figure or the later one that was suggested? God bless you and yours as well Steve!

Ok now, put me on the spot. It will be very impressive!

So what else do you want to squeeze out of me?

God Bless you and your family and most of all, the people who invested in this country.

• Upvote 3

Steve thank you again for all of your hard work. It what you are talking about in the phone call that you confirmned today is what I think it is I know we can count on you to let us know once it is confirmned. Just a quick question, are you planning on cashing in right away or are you going to wait a few days/weeks? Your opinion means alot to me and my family. God bless and thank you.

• Upvote 1

Laughing! Sorry, Steve, got a little excited! :) It was truly a very encouraging conversation and now that you have confirmed, I am not sure I will sleep much tonight! :) Be sure to let me know what kind of car you are looking for so I can find it for you...looks like we may all be in the market.

And yes - God Bless you and yours and most of all those who invested in this country

Yes when I had the privilege to be included in the conversation with so many high ranking officials, that I just wanted to pray that the leaders will commit to their promises. I am looking forward for tomorrow.

God Bless.

SteveI:

Thank you for the post. I have to say quite honestly that I feel like I've aged 10 years since this morning with all the rhetoric and news.

May God Bless you and family for Blessing us this evening and with your posts.

Good evening Sir. Please be patient and watch the news tomorrow. There are many positive things going on. I wish I could say more but I will let the leaders of Iraq address the world. God Bless and stay safe.

Edited by SteveI