Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rv Readiness Kit

Mikki-RN

I saw a post not to long ago that got me thinking....about an RV Readiness Kit. We need to kill a bit of time between now and tomorrow. Here is mine:

1.) James Bond style metal brief case with hand-cuffs for attaching to wrist. (no kidding)

2.) Gun

3.) Ammo

4.) Kleenex (there will be tears)

5.) Chocolate

6.) Cell Phone

7.) GPS

8.) Atlas (just in case I am too nervous to program GPS)

9.) Xanax

10.) Copy of Adam Montana's: "Your Guide to Cashing In".

:lol:

• Upvote 16

I saw a post not to long ago that got me thinking....about an RV Readiness Kit. We need to kill a bit of time between now and tomorrow. Here is mine:

1.) James Bond style metal brief case with hand-cuffs for attaching to wrist. (no kidding)

2.) Gun

3.) Ammo

5.) Chocolate

6.) Cell Phone

7.) GPS

9.) Xanax

Mikki, that is funny...however....hmmmmm might be a thought...maybe not the handcuffs though.... :lol:

2.) Gun

3.) Ammo

5.) Chocolate

6.) Cell Phone

7.) GPS

9.) Xanax

Chocolate? :P

I'm for real about #1 though. I'm not letting any of my Dinar out of my sight for a split second.

• Upvote 1

you will need some protection other than your one gun...however will you get inside a bank with a briefcase and a gun?

If your in a Carry Conceal state and its not explicitly stated on the front door of the bank, yes. Just keep it concealed until needed.

...of course, having said all that, make sure you have a CARRY CONCEAL PERMIT !!

If your in a Carry Conceal state and its not explicitly stated on the front door of the bank, yes. Just keep it concealed until needed.

...of course, having said all that, make sure you have a CARRY CONCEAL PERMIT !!

No worries.....have permit and will be packing.

You forgot the MOST IMPORTANT ITEM!!! Your IRAQI DINAR!!!:o

See --- that's why we OCD types have to make lists & review & amend & pass it on to be reviewed some more & then amended some more .......

Absolutely, CAN'T forget the dinar!

Oh, and add Adam's certificate if you're VIP. biggrin.gif

Don't forget your bank name/bank address/phone number/acct nbrs/routing nbr/wire transfer nbr for any wire transfers/any bank contact names & direct phone lines/your accountant's contact info/etc.

Remember your various IDs ... not the fake ones ... driver's lic, passport, credit card, state ID, etc.

Boy, I'd better get my own list going!!!! LOL!

See --- that's why we OCD types have to make lists & review & amend & pass it on to be reviewed some more & then amended some more .......

Absolutely, CAN'T forget the dinar!

Oh, and add Adam's certificate if you're VIP. biggrin.gif

If it ever arrives I will. Have you received one yet?

2.) Gun

3.) Ammo

5.) Chocolate

6.) Cell Phone

7.) GPS

9.) Xanax

1. taping dinar to my inner tight

2. full loaded 40S&W Glock

3. Iphone

4. Dormicum (xanax is too weak)

Hopefully the local and national news shuts up until after the first day, last thing we need is a bunch of crazies trying to robe everybody. If people robe over PS3 and Xbox360 they will try and steal your dinar

I love it...and I'm bringing my LaMans breathing skills from when I gave birth! I'm going to need to keep my cool while I'm waiting for all this to confirm as "available" funds... Whoa....I'm practicing them now...as just to consider this is this close has me totally freakin shaken... What a huge life change!