Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The RV: Big Bang Theory OR Trickle Effect??????????????

Triple xXx

I was speaking with a money manager who is investing in his own Dinar business. We started talking about the RV. I ask him how he felt that it could be possible to have all of the money from the RV come into existence at once? What this money would do the economy and how we could have all of these millionaires instantly, over night?

He said, "It doesn't make a whole lot of sense, does it?" I said, "No, it doesnt." He sees the RV as a slower increase in value over time. As the Dinar increases in value slowly, investors would cash in their Dinars over a period of time thus taking their profits while others held on to theirs in hopes for a higher value. Similar to holding stocks and bonds.

Many feel that the RV will be one BIG Bang! One day it is $.000855 and instantly the RV converts to $3.00. If you own 1,000,000 IQD, you would have $3,000,000. Honestly, it just does not seem realistic, someone correct me if I am wrong. To me, the former model of a slow increase in value over time simply makes more sense. Am I wrong on that?

Thanks!

Edited by Triple xXx
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It is a very good question as to how this will unfold, I honestly hope and feel that it will RV, no clue as to how much, I hope that it is over $1 to 1 IQD because I could do a lot of good with it, if it comes in at $0.20 atleast I will be debt free, that would be nice!!! I do not think it will be super low because all of the whales will jump in and sit on it, that is just my honest opinion

If I may ask, how much to do you own in Dinar?

your looking at it through the eyes of an investor / speculator.. and no it cant seem to make sense if your using those "glasses".... try looking at it as if you were the IMF... or the would-be government... your people are suffering! War has mangled your country for years and years.. most of the youth knows nothing else but war... how sad is that?! Ofcourse they will RV at a rate that will allow instant impact to their struggling economy... if you saw a person dying of thirst... would you trickle water on their lips and tease them.. or hold their head and let them drink? the IMF and the government wil let their people "drink" .. they will make a move that will give Iraq the financial "tools" it needs to thrive and rise up from the ashes of war and violence... we are just an after thought to them... sure their move might make a few rich.. but more importantly.. the people of Iraq will now be able to have a life they never imagined before... that to me is and should be the main focus of this event we are all about to be a part of! go BIG BANG RV! :)

• Upvote 6

A low RV with a gradual increase would cause speculators to buy up more dinar.....which iraq does not want, for inflation reasons....i know this is an over-simplified explanation, but this subject has been discussed in many posts.....type in scooter in the search bar, and check out his info, it will make you happy.....expect a high RV

In my humble opinion they will come out at a rate that is equal to the approximate net worth of the assets of the country. A low initial rate with a gradual increase will open the flood gates of speculators jumping in to wait on the rise and would also cause the process of contracting and bidding for goods and services to add another question to the process (what will the value be and when?). An opening rate at or near the "true worth" of the currency with keep the speculators at bay and provide for long term stability of the currency, country and trade.

your looking at it through the eyes of an investor / speculator.. and no it cant seem to make sense if your using those "glasses".... try looking at it as if you were the IMF... or the would-be government... your people are suffering! War has mangled your country for years and years.. most of the youth knows nothing else but war... how sad is that?! Of course they will RV at a rate that will allow instant impact to their struggling economy... if you saw a person dying of thirst... would you trickle water on their lips and tease them.. or hold their head and let them drink? the IMF and the government wil let their people "drink" .. they will make a move that will give Iraq the financial "tools" it needs to thrive and rise up from the ashes of war and violence... we are just an after thought to them... sure their move might make a few rich.. but more importantly.. the people of Iraq will now be able to have a life they never imagined before... that to me is and should be the main focus of this event we are all about to be a part of! go BIG BANG RV! :)

What you say makes a lot of sense!

A low RV with a gradual increase would cause speculators to buy up more dinar.....which iraq does not want, for inflation reasons....i know this is an over-simplified explanation, but this subject has been discussed in many posts.....type in scooter in the search bar, and check out his info, it will make you happy.....expect a high RV

Yes, I have heard that as well!

Do you expect an answer to this question?????

Well, I wasn't really trying to be nosy or anything. LOL I was just asking. We all have hidden ID's on the site. I have no idea who he is. Some people tell me what they own without even asking them.

Sorry, I guess it just slipped out.....LOL

ARGH...IMF clearly states that all currencies must be within 20% of their true market value. And it can only fluctuate up to 4% per day. So if anyone is suggesting a low RV rate with an increase over time, they are wrong. Your money manager may know stocks, bonds, etc, but he is clueless when it comes to global monetary policies.

Enjoy your economic freedom, that's just days away.

• Upvote 1

ARGH...IMF clearly states that all currencies must be within 20% of their true market value. And it can only fluctuate up to 4% per day. So if anyone is suggesting a low RV rate with an increase over time, they are wrong. Your money manager may know stocks, bonds, etc, but he is clueless when it comes to global monetary policies.

Going with the big bang.....closer to "nirvana" everyday!

He claims that the IMF never said that? Where can I find all the information? He feels that the RV will be Iraq's doing and no one elses. "Iraq will do what it feels is best for Iraq and the country of Iraq."

Edited by Triple xXx

Listen folks, take my humble advice, and I'm not trying to bash or belittle anyone but to give away an amount of dinar you hold, on this forum or any other would not be wise at all. If someone corrupt should get your IP address, then your location and name can be accessed, which puts you and your whole family in danger! I was told the same thing when I was new and I want to pass it on. And yes, it is possible for this investment to really hit big. When I first got in this investment in 2004, we were told we were looking at 5 to 10 years for Iraq to get their currency value up and at that time the situation in Iraq looked IMPOSABLE. It was only after the troop increase that stopped so much sectarian violence and insurgency, around 2008 things started looking up. And now I am very happy with the increasing progress coming out of Iraq. So repeat after me, "it will RV", "it will RV", "it will RV"!

wink.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif

Listen folks, take my humble advice, and I'm not trying to bash or belittle anyone but to give away an amount of dinar you hold, on this forum or any other would not be wise at all. If someone corrupt should get your IP address, then your location and name can be accessed, which puts you and your whole family in danger! I was told the same thing when I was new and I want to pass it on. And yes, it is possible for this investment to really hit big. When I first got in this investment in 2004, we were told we were looking at 5 to 10 years for Iraq to get their currency value up and at that time the situation in Iraq looked IMPOSABLE. It was only after the troop increase that stopped so much sectarian violence and insurgency, around 2008 things started looking up. And now I am very happy with the increasing progress coming out of Iraq. So repeat after me, "it will RV", "it will RV", "it will RV"!

No! No! I appologized! I was not looking for him to give me an exact amount. I was just making conversation. I am new here and the question just kind of slipped out. This is a non-issue....

I seen a graph somewhere on the internet that showed most people had over 10 million dinars. If that's the case I'm concidered the Low Income Brackett

I seriously doubt that that the average person own $10,000 US worth of Dinar! That seems very very high to me for the average person to invest. That sounds like a number some dealer put out there to sell more Dinar.

I seriously doubt that that the average person own $10,000 US worth of Dinar! That seems very very high to me for the average person to invest. That sounds like a number some dealer put out there to sell more Dinar.

agreed. i think the average person might have around a million dinar, and that might even be kind of high to be an average.

[/quote

Good point. As well, a high rate would help draw the high value notes out of circulation. A lower rate will cause investors to hold onto their bills waiting for a higher value. IMO, the CBI wants all the big bills out of circulation. A high rate helps facilitate that.

I hope not, cause I just posted it, it is just for fun and to see what the avg is, if someone doesn't want to answer they do not have to, it is their right to do as they please, I know I make my own choices and so should everyone else, if they do not want to participate then don't... Like I said it is all for fun!!

You know as well as I do that people have their panties in a bunch over simple things. I agree 100%. If you don't like it, don't participate.

• Upvote 1

I believe most have 10 million or more. The way other investments are losing money why not pull them out and put them into dinars. If you really believe in Dinars.

I just signed up with this dinar spectacular 3 weeks ago. I haven't totally committed to this conception, but I'm gettin jiggy with it. :lol: