Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kuwaiti dinar on the up?

jimctrane

...wait, Kuwaiti Dinar is at almost 4 bucks now? Whoa...

Oilman says IQD will be up to 5.23?

I wonder how much of this is because the value of their currencies are gaining, or how much is because our dollar is tanking...I hope it's the former, not the latter, but the news isn't good for us, what with the Fed working on QE2...God help us...

That's why put this out there so we could prove it wrong or right. My source is an invested but not part of any site. He is apreacher who's family was in on kawaiti dinar and they have contacts supposly in with big oil. But u guys no all about he said she said that's why I post as a? Unless I know for fact!

• Upvote 1

I receive a phone call today Kuwaiti dinar went 50 cents since last week Can anyone help me prove this also projected rate for Dinar will be 4.23 to 5.23. These are my oilman sources. Thanks for any help. Goooooooo RV!

You are about as wrong as wrong can get.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

The site you qutoe is for purchasing not the same as forex. EZForex is trying to sell you Kuwati Dinars for travel. Their price will be higher!sad.gif

Yes you are right and wrong, the only place you can buy/sell the kuwait Dinar is at places like those or banks the deal in international currencies, as you cannot trade it. It is pegged to the dollar and not a free float currency. So the point being while the exchange rate "may" still be $3.56, the rate showing at BofA, Wells Fargo, and exforex are all around $4.

I personally do not know how long it has been like that or if it has changed recently as I was not watching it. But the rate that everyone can agree on is how much does it cost me to buy 1 Kuwait dinar, and currently that is around $4 (3.96-4.07)

If you can find somewhere that is selling it for $3.56 I would like to see it.

Now here is another thought completely, could this be pointing to what we might expect to see as a spread. Assuming 3.56 is the buy rate and 3.96 is the sell rate (BofA by the way) This would be an 11% spread I believe, seems reasonable to me.......

Shawn

Edited by ShawnW

https://www.foreignexchangeservices.com/index.html?partnerid=FES&serviceType=order has it at 1 dinar (KWD) = 4.0494 U.S. dollar (USD).....

You do realize, this is not an Forex site? You do know that this is not the same as this...or this...

http://netdania.com/Products/live-streaming-currency-rates-foreign-exchange/real-time-quotes/QuoteList.aspx?m=q

www.xe.com

Yes you are right and wrong, the only place you can buy/sell the kuwait Dinar is at places like those or banks the deal in international currencies, as you cannot trade it. It is pegged to the dollar and not a free float currency. So the point being while the exchange rate "may" still be $3.56, the rate showing at BofA, Wells Fargo, and exforex are all around $4.

I personally do not know how long it has been like that or if it has changed recently as I was not watching it. But the rate that everyone can agree on is how much does it cost me to buy 1 Kuwait dinar, and currently that is around $4 (3.96-4.07)

If you can find somewhere that is selling it for $3.56 I would like to see it.

Now here is another thought completely, could this be pointing to what we might expect to see as a spread. Assuming 3.56 is the buy rate and 3.96 is the sell rate (BofA by the way) This would be an 11% spread I believe, seems reasonable to me.......

Shawn

In 2007 they re-pegged it to a basket of currencies instead of the US dollar....but you are correct that it isn't on a float