Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Well, I built it!

admin

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am new to the sight and the whole Dinar thing,a friend turned me on to it while we were fishing I was somewhat sceptic at first until I did a little research.This is why I came to this sight for information , I tend to see a lot of talk and bad blood about someone name Medic, I don't know who he is nor do I know anything about his information credibility. I do feel that if anyone can help us in gathering good, sound, credible information, then I'm all for them whoever they maybe. I 'm under the impression that this Sight and any other Sight that has anything to do with THE DINAR and it's RV ing should be about FACT BASED INFORMATION ONLY. In my personal opionion I feel that ANYONE WITH ANY PERSONAL PROBLEMS WITH SOMEONE NEED AND SHOULD JOIN SOME TYPE OF GOSSIP BASE SIGHT!!!!! If for some reason someone feel that I am in the wrong SIGHT please let me know and direct me to the right SIGHT!!! Sinserly Seeking Fact Base Information