Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What does this mean?

waterman13

it means a lot of people are addicted to the dinar world and want to hear the next rumor. or maybe they have nothing better to do. seriously it doesn't mean anything other than there were a lot of people in chat.

It means the dallas cowboys suck and we are messing around on dv instead of watching the game.

GAWD do they ever!!!!!!!! Been my fav team for the last37 years........ I'm having flashbacks of their 1-16 season. However, the following season's are when they were on their way to those back to back SB titles :D

AMEN, brother!!

Know Moral Eyes <----- watches Pittsburgh Steelers (even though I live in TX!!)

I only watch Pittsburgh games to watch Troy P. I worked on him all summer long here in SoCal, he lives here off season.

Well if you take the number of people on chat and divide that by the number of times we have been misled , take that number and round up to the members of the iraq parliment who are currently seated, ask me a number between 1 and 25 , it will give you just as good a date and rate as we have seen in the last six months. Ofcourse don`t hold me to this my intel is only human.

• Upvote 4

Some of your comments are just 'too funny' . Yes, this is the weekend and without your favorite team winning I can see why you would turn to online comic relief. However, I do think there would have been high attendance today no matter what.

Everyone will be watching this site more carefully this coming week from wherever they can access a computer. Some who don't own a computer and never had an e-mail addy will get a free one and stop by the library, coffee shop or sports bar that has computers on their way home from work. As the word gets around, no one in their right mind is going to want to be left out, even if they have to pool money and go in as a group to buy and divi up the dinar notes. Just hope they make written agreements in advance. Kind of like a work group going together to buy a lottery ticket.

• Upvote 1

you cowboys fans have a great team compared to mine, at least we have a perfect season going :blink:

nobody and i mean nobody, circles the wagons like the buffalo bills, only problem is we only have one wagon :rolleyes:

???????.............I can't think of who hasn't won a game yet...........??????????........Seattle?

Ahhhh the BIlls

Edited by hspotman