Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIPER51 PLEASE READ

Well put Viper. I know there has been talk about a get together, are people still thinking about it. Although I haven't had a lot of posting I have faithfully followed this site and sat back and read what others have said, it would be fun to meet you people. Thanks for everything people.

Viper51 -

Thanks brother!

I tried to PM you but don't have "the power" apparently.

So here it is for all the world to see -

You are a gentleman, you are a man willing to be gracious and serve your fellow human "family", and you have added class and grace to

this journey. My family and I are deeply appreciative of your willingness to take the time to share what you learned from where you stand.

I am the mother of three internationally adopted children - two with disabilities - and the funds from the RV will go to support so many children

left behind in orphanages around the world who do not have the blessing of a home and family. Also, to support our wounded war veterans through

a documentary film aimed at giving hope and promise for their future no matter their disability - they deserve nothing less.

You, Adam, Phoenix, dont promote other sites, Scooter, Groovegal, Frank26, Doc31, Sonny1, Mark, Rudy, ChiefV, et al - have contributed so much to so many and we are in

your dept. Sorry for any "you were wrongs" and other ridiculous pettiness that comes from people without gratitude. Your efforts are deeply

appreciated by so many whom you may never know - but your "gifts" to us are significant and I, for one, am profoundly grateful.

Warm regards,

ReachingHigher

http://backcountrypictures.com/one_hand_clapping_presentation.pdf

Thank you very much for your kind words, I will not forget them but to me it is people like you that ARE MY HEROS and make the world a better place for us all. Hopefully all will go well and we will get to meet in the near future. May God Bless You and yours. May God give us all the means to make a better world not only for ourselves but for all.

• Upvote 3

VIPER -

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. IT IS MUCH APPRECIATED AND WELL STATED. :lol:

I BELIEVE THAT WE WERE ALL BLESSED FOR A REASON...............................AND HOPEFULLY WE WILL ALL SET A SHINING EXAMPLE OF WHAT COULD BE POSSIBLE

IF WE ONLY MADE THE EFFORT. :)

AND I DO HOPE THAT WE CAN ALL GET TOGETHER AND GIVE THANKS TO ALL INVOLVED, BUT ESPECIALLY TO THE GOOD LORD ABOVE.

HE HEAR EACH AND EVERYONE OF US AND HAS ANSWERED OUR PRAYERS......................

HE IS A GOOD AND LOVING GOD!

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, AND GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU...............................WE HAVE BEEN TOUCHED BY HIS MIGHTY HAND! :wave:

DRAVMORRIS2

:bow::hug::twothumbs::tiphat:

• Upvote 1

With all the news coming out of Iraq about the REAL POSSIBILTY THE GOI will be formed in the next few days is GOOD NEWS FOR ALL OF US. We have all been on this up and down ride for awhile now and somewhat mentally worn out. There have been good times and bad times but we STUCK IT OUT TOGETHER. We supported each other and became friends and FAMILY. This blessing that brought us together even though we dont really know each other has given us friends we would never have had. What I;m getting at is it seems that there are some arguments developing about who was right, who was wrong, he said, she said. All that does not matter. Don't lose sight of the fact this is hopefully coming down to what we have ALL prayed for and WE got through it TOGETHER. So it does not matter who was right or wrong, what does matter is WE GOT THROUGH THIS TOGETHER. There have been alot of people obtaining and passing on information . I can't speak for others but I do it because I care about you the people I have met here on DV. So this thing may becoming to an end, even so DO NOT LET ANYTHING change what we here at DV are <FAMILY>. WE started this with HONOR and DIGNITY TOGETHER so if it is to end lets end it with HONOR and DIGNITY and most of all LETS REMAIN FAMILY. Stand Strong and God Bless all of you

I was just SOBP thinking the very same thing to myself. I have had so much fun 'playing this here video game' (that i done got bashed for). Yet at the same time, people have been taking their 'roller coaster ' ride and just a whooping and hollowerng every time we got near to the announcment of an Rv or the GOI being formed.

And now that we are acutally approaching the 'end of the game' or the 'end of the ride' (which ever way you want to see it) we do owe a DOG (debt of gratitude) to many who have faithfully travelled the IH (internet highway) to find all this information. A special thanks goes out to Al Gore, you know he claims to have invented the internet. I digressed. Adam, Sonny1, Viper51, Scooter, Phoneix, all deserve our thanks. THANK YOU GUYS.

• Upvote 3

Thank you Viper. Your post is so well put. I appreciate all your work and dedication to bringing us all the news and happenings in this Dinar world. So many here have penned my thought better than I can. So, all the above great comments go for me to. Thank you. I will look forward to meeting you and the rest of the DV family soon.

With all the news coming out of Iraq about the REAL POSSIBILTY THE GOI will be formed in the next few days is GOOD NEWS FOR ALL OF US. We have all been on this up and down ride for awhile now and somewhat mentally worn out. There have been good times and bad times but we STUCK IT OUT TOGETHER. We supported each other and became friends and FAMILY. This blessing that brought us together even though we dont really know each other has given us friends we would never have had. What I;m getting at is it seems that there are some arguments developing about who was right, who was wrong, he said, she said. All that does not matter. Don't lose sight of the fact this is hopefully coming down to what we have ALL prayed for and WE got through it TOGETHER. So it does not matter who was right or wrong, what does matter is WE GOT THROUGH THIS TOGETHER. There have been alot of people obtaining and passing on information . I can't speak for others but I do it because I care about you the people I have met here on DV. So this thing may becoming to an end, even so DO NOT LET ANYTHING change what we here at DV are <FAMILY>. WE started this with HONOR and DIGNITY TOGETHER so if it is to end lets end it with HONOR and DIGNITY and most of all LETS REMAIN FAMILY. Stand Strong and God Bless all of you

I could not agree more. This site got me through one of the worst times of my life. The people here are amazing they have held me up and prayed for me and have always been there to say it will be ok. And for those of you who know what happened in my family in Jan you know who you are I thank all of you and hope we can and will all stay in touch. Bless each of you.

Thanks viper but I would also like to congratulate those that have been here for 5 or 6 or 7 years, I don't know how you did it , I have only been on here a while and only invested for about a year and I think if I would have waited that long it would have turned me into a tongue chewing ,babbling idiot, my hat is off to you all B)

• Upvote 1

Viper,

I don't know you but I have a sense that you are above the trash that is intended to belittle rather than build up. I appreciate your timely insight and "based" information. You are a real human being and have demonstrated a level of personal integrity that has caused me to search out your posts. Your input has kept me focused on the destination while enjoying the journey. Thank you for your character and commitment to fellow investors. Your input has been real and provided many of us with the type of understanding that makes this investment worthwhile. You are one of a kind and very much appreciated. Your friend.

• Upvote 5