Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIPER51 PLEASE READ

I have been reading this site for a couple of months but have never felt I had anything to offer before. I now want to say how much I appreciate all the comments by Viper, Phoenix, and a few others that have been mentioned with their names. My husband and I are 77 years old, and I've always been a little sad that we wouldn't have anthing to leave in the way of an inheritance for 4 children, 11 grandchildren and 3 !/2 great grandchildren. Now that seems to be about to change. I can hardly believe this wonderful gift from God. And I will be looking for ways to "pouritforward," too.

Lorraine

• Upvote 10

Thanks for the words of wisdom Viper...

Yes, this has been a 'family affair' and i am honored to have spent time getting to know so many on here.

This has been a stressful time for most, but just amazing how so many have given time and energy to research, and at times.....just to try and lift spirits of those seeking serenity.

We, at Dinar Vets are..and will always be a family at heart.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, for all the good that you have brought to so many here...for the good of your fellow mankind; I SALUTE YOU!!!

Special thanks from my family to yours,

ret

• Upvote 1

Viper, from my family to yours!!! We wish you much continued prosperity beyond your wildest imagination! Salud to you, ChiefV, Eddinar, Phoenix, and countless others who put their neck on the line in the face of naysayers just to bring us their opinions on the news thats being put out there!! B):D:rolleyes:

This group is a classic example of what this country (USA) should be about. We agree on some issues, disagree on others, and on occasion.....we even agree to disagree. And, even though we do not know each other, we can remain respectful of the views, opinions, and contributions of each and every member. I love you guys! Can't wait to meet you all after the RV.

• Upvote 5

Important message to share Viper...Thank you.

I do hope that this site remains available after the RV, and if not, that a new site like it is created.

There really is a wonderful community and family here. I may be new-ish, but I really appreciate all that is contributed here from the rumors, to the humor... Like most, I don't care for the bashing, but family does that too...

Here's to family and community!

Peace and blessings~

• Upvote 1

Every family has arguments but hey who cares who was wrong or right. We all benifit from this and all our lives will be better for it. Take care and remember to give back and help those less fortunate. Cuz hey we will all have the means for it.

As always have a great day. As for me I gotta beat this cold

• Upvote 1

I think a Family Re Union is in order after the Rv, I think in Vegas where we can really party in a controlled sort of way and get to know each other at the Victory Supper. We all ready know who the Guest speakers would be.HINT HINT Viper - Sonny - Phoenix just to name a Phew.lol How's Prime & Lobster sound. :P

• Upvote 3

Wow!!! Thank you so much for this post! DV has shown me that there are still good people in this crazy world! It has shown me that believers and non-believers can share and cre for each other. So many on here has held me up through some very hard times. I pray that none of us forget where we come from and especially where we have been. I hope we can continue moving forward in our lives together but most of all, like Viper has said, maintain our dignity and love for our "family". Love all of you!! God bless! See you on the other side! ;)

As l read your post, tears were just flowing from my eyes. l am just so afraid l will miss so

many good folks, among them is your good-self, Viper, Phoenix, Scooter. and many many friends l can't remember right now.Even though l will be so rich beyond my widest dreams, l will miss you all as we have become so used to one and another here everyday. Viper, l will not forget you. Thank you for the wonderful role you played in this journey.

• Upvote 2

Viper51 -

Thanks brother!

I tried to PM you but don't have "the power" apparently.

So here it is for all the world to see -

You are a gentleman, you are a man willing to be gracious and serve your fellow human "family", and you have added class and grace to

this journey. My family and I are deeply appreciative of your willingness to take the time to share what you learned from where you stand.

I am the mother of three internationally adopted children - two with disabilities - and the funds from the RV will go to support so many children

left behind in orphanages around the world who do not have the blessing of a home and family. Also, to support our wounded war veterans through

a documentary film aimed at giving hope and promise for their future no matter their disability - they deserve nothing less.

You, Adam, Phoenix, dont promote other sites, Scooter, Groovegal, Frank26, Doc31, Sonny1, Mark, Rudy, ChiefV, et al - have contributed so much to so many and we are in

your dept. Sorry for any "you were wrongs" and other ridiculous pettiness that comes from people without gratitude. Your efforts are deeply

appreciated by so many whom you may never know - but your "gifts" to us are significant and I, for one, am profoundly grateful.

Warm regards,

ReachingHigher

http://backcountrypictures.com/one_hand_clapping_presentation.pdf

• Upvote 4