Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIPER51 PLEASE READ

With all the news coming out of Iraq about the REAL POSSIBILTY THE GOI will be formed in the next few days is GOOD NEWS FOR ALL OF US. We have all been on this up and down ride for awhile now and somewhat mentally worn out. There have been good times and bad times but we STUCK IT OUT TOGETHER. We supported each other and became friends and FAMILY. This blessing that brought us together even though we dont really know each other has given us friends we would never have had. What I;m getting at is it seems that there are some arguments developing about who was right, who was wrong, he said, she said. All that does not matter. Don't lose sight of the fact this is hopefully coming down to what we have ALL prayed for and WE got through it TOGETHER. So it does not matter who was right or wrong, what does matter is WE GOT THROUGH THIS TOGETHER. There have been alot of people obtaining and passing on information . I can't speak for others but I do it because I care about you the people I have met here on DV. So this thing may becoming to an end, even so DO NOT LET ANYTHING change what we here at DV are <FAMILY>. WE started this with HONOR and DIGNITY TOGETHER so if it is to end lets end it with HONOR and DIGNITY and most of all LETS REMAIN FAMILY. Stand Strong and God Bless all of you

Thank you Viper. I feel the same way....this is a time to give thanks for what we have now....family, roof over our heads, food to eat and each other! Let's finish this with HONOR & DIGNITY.

• Upvote 3

With all the news coming out of Iraq about the REAL POSSIBILTY THE GOI will be formed in the next few days is GOOD NEWS FOR ALL OF US. We have all been on this up and down ride for awhile now and somewhat mentally worn out. There have been good times and bad times but we STUCK IT OUT TOGETHER. We supported each other and became friends and FAMILY. This blessing that brought us together even though we dont really know each other has given us friends we would never have had. What I;m getting at is it seems that there are some arguments developing about who was right, who was wrong, he said, she said. All that does not matter. Don't lose sight of the fact this is hopefully coming down to what we have ALL prayed for and WE got through it TOGETHER. So it does not matter who was right or wrong, what does matter is WE GOT THROUGH THIS TOGETHER. There have been alot of people obtaining and passing on information . I can't speak for others but I do it because I care about you the people I have met here on DV. So this thing may becoming to an end, even so DO NOT LET ANYTHING change what we here at DV are <FAMILY>. WE started this with HONOR and DIGNITY TOGETHER so if it is to end lets end it with HONOR and DIGNITY and most of all LETS REMAIN FAMILY. Stand Strong and God Bless all of you

Rock On Viper51!

Wow!!! Thank you so much for this post! DV has shown me that there are still good people in this crazy world! It has shown me that believers and non-believers can share and cre for each other. So many on here has held me up through some very hard times. I pray that none of us forget where we come from and especially where we have been. I hope we can continue moving forward in our lives together but most of all, like Viper has said, maintain our dignity and love for our "family". Love all of you!! God bless! See you on the other side! ;)

• Upvote 3

Viper!!!

So well put! I hope we all keep in touch and very soon after the RV we all need to meet!!! emot-hug.gif I'm scared of flying but I will and I can drive anywhere across the USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, hmmmmmmm 1st class, a couple glasses of wine, ok anywhere in the world!!emot-woot.gif

HUGE thanks to everyone at DV!!emot-worship.gif

Carlath_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 1

:) I forget what it's like to sleep without tossing and turning all night long hoping and praying for RV... I know many of us here need this more than anything... regardless... the man upstairs has always provided...

Thanks Viper for a great post... I've not been here too long... but this forum family really is special... I'm only sorry I got to the party a little late... but grateful that I've not had to endure 6 years of anxiously awaiting... God bless all of YOU that did... you deserve this even more...