Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5/3 Bank Confirms no more Dinar till after 30th of November

MarineDad

Update:

The friend of mine that bought dinar from 5/3 called the bank today and they said it will not arrive before November 27th. They assured him that his purchase was guaranteed at the rate that he paid for but the actual delivery of Dinar will be delayed.

Just keeping you updated smile.gif

You go girl! tongue.gif

I purchased IQD last week from Capital One in the South Louisiana area. It is normally over-nighted... anything over a million. It has been a week and I was simply told they were on back order because of a high demand.

My question is this: What happens if the RV occurs before I receive the IQD currency? I'm hoping that I will simply be "cashing in" later than others. However, does anyone know if the bank may "cancel" my transaction and refund the original fee?

Within the past few days I went to 3 different branches of 5/3 bank to place an order of Dinar. All of the 5/3 Banks I visited told me the same thing and one of their Bank Managers confirmed it today, that 5/3 will not be getting anymore Dinar until after November 30, 2010, because it is back ordered. She also stated that there are no guarantees that your money will come in or that they will get the dinars for you even if you place an order. You can still order your Dinar, but you won't receive it till that date; if at all. She said this is occurring nationwide.

If you call make certain they confirm it by calling their central headquarters. This is in SW Florida.

Go RV!

Well guys I been heard many stories about problems to get you order of dinar I am from Puerto Rico and we do not have any problem you just walk in and walk out with your IQD on hand. Better you selesct hoow you want low denomination 100 or high like 25,0000

I purchased IQD last week from Capital One in the South Louisiana area. It is normally over-nighted... anything over a million. It has been a week and I was simply told they were on back order because of a high demand.

My question is this: What happens if the RV occurs before I receive the IQD currency? I'm hoping that I will simply be "cashing in" later than others. However, does anyone know if the bank may "cancel" my transaction and refund the original fee?

Wdsheehan:

Once you have your receipt in hand it's yours. The bank honors the exchange rate, however, if the dinar goes up then comes down you cash in what the rate is when you receive your dinar. I had read somewhere in the forum that they have to hold the rate for 6 months. I'm not certain if that is true though.

• Upvote 1

Within the past few days I went to 3 different branches of 5/3 bank to place an order of Dinar. All of the 5/3 Banks I visited told me the same thing and one of their Bank Managers confirmed it today, that 5/3 will not be getting anymore Dinar until after November 30, 2010, because it is back ordered. She also stated that there are no guarantees that your money will come in or that they will get the dinars for you even if you place an order. You can still order your Dinar, but you won't receive it till that date; if at all. She said this is occurring nationwide.

If you call make certain they confirm it by calling their central headquarters. This is in SW Florida.

Go RV!

I just went to 5/3 with my friend today. She bought 100,000 dinar and the teller said it's scheduled to arrive on the 12th.

We live in Cincinnati, Ohio. No problems here :P

I just went to 5/3 with my friend today. She bought 100,000 dinar and the teller said it's scheduled to arrive on the 12th.

We live in Cincinnati, Ohio. No problems here :P

Keep us posted. Many have been promised a date only to find out that it has been delayed till the end of the month.

Wdsheehan:

Once you have your receipt in hand it's yours. The bank honors the exchange rate, however, if the dinar goes up then comes down you cash in what the rate is when you receive your dinar. I had read somewhere in the forum that they have to hold the rate for 6 months. I'm not certain if that is true though.

MarineDad... Thank you so much! I appreciate all of you. Goooooo RV!