Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tipping point

behaviorkat

Has anyone heard about the Tipping point? I believe it is talking about something big associated with the G20 meeting. It could be the Dinar RV. This Tipping point is a prediction, calculated prediction. I am not sure if this a considered a negative prediction but it could be a possitive prediction also. It is listed at Halfpasthuman on the web. Could be interesting.

• Upvote 1

Has anyone heard about the Tipping point? I believe it is talking about something big associated with the G20 meeting. It could be the Dinar RV. This Tipping point is a prediction, calculated prediction. I am not sure if this a considered a negative prediction but it could be a possitive prediction also. It is listed at Halfpasthuman on the web. Could be interesting.

The Tipping Point is a great book by Malcolm Gladwell. In it he defines a tipping point as "the moment of critical mass, the threshold, the boiling point." Don't know but what that pretty much defines the situation.

(Here for more on the book: www.wikisummaries.org/The_Tipping_Point )

Hang on!! Praise God through whom all blessings flow!

Edited by pleasantvalleySunday
  • Upvote 2

If you follow the Web Bot here's an 8 part video about the upcoming November 8th through 12th tipping point.

Part1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Bookmark. I can't listen to them all tonight, but I think there is some relevance to this. What Clif has predicted has not ALL been accurate, but he has earned his credibility... The problem with this, is if it's taken seriously and spreads further, could create a lot of serious fearful reaction, rather than prudent preparation.

• Upvote 1

Bookmark. I can't listen to them all tonight, but I think there is some relevance to this. What Clif has predicted has not ALL been accurate, but he has earned his credibility... The problem with this, is if it's taken seriously and spreads further, could create a lot of serious fearful reaction, rather than prudent preparation.

I agree this is worth bookmarking if you can't listen straight through. I've only listened to the first 3 parts and I can see why icutiewatcher said that it could lead to fearful reaction rather than prudent preparation, so I do want to finish the series. Kind of reminds me of when I was a kid, no TV, just books and my mom had a hard time getting me to go to bed because I kept saying "just one more chapter... please."

Since I've been multi-tasking it may be a situation where I will want to 're-read' or re-listen. Unless I was distracted I still have not figured if the ICQ and RV is a part of this scenario. Some of it I have heard, but there is enough new that is definitely tugging at me to want to continue listening.

Would be interested in feedback after others listen.

No matter... November is destined to be a VERY interesting month.

• Upvote 2

P.S. Thank you detracy, for putting this set of links together... Very appreciated.

Solutions, Yes...I have to listen to them all, and only made it through three myself (muuuussst resssst) and have backed up the cursor repeatedly to be sure I got it all.... It's a LOT to take in, but I think very important to consider for certain.

Edited by icutiewatcher
  • Upvote 1

Well, I did make it through the set and listened while multi-tasking, but did rewind on occasion when I felt I was losing track.

icutiewatcher, on 03 November 2010 - 11:29 PM, said:

... The problem with this, is if it's taken seriously and spreads further, could create a lot of serious fearful reaction, rather than prudent preparation.

I'm glad I listened, but after the 3rd of 4th segment I began to feel it was a waste of my time and prefer to stay in a space of hope and faith rather than listening to something that could bring on fear tendencies as mentioned by icutiewatcher. As it got to #7 and #8 it was getting into stocking up for emergencies and sales pitches for buying books and special foods. I suppose any good salesman has a lead-in before the punch, one that will captivate the audience.

The first couple of segments started out with current events of what is happening now, or at least one person'e perception. I'm not saying they are wrong, but neither do I buy into it totally. I will not re-listen as I indicated in an earlier post that I might. I prefer to stay in a space of faith, although some may say 'ignorance' or 'hiding my head in the sand'.

I have so much HOPE because of the potential for the RV that unless you are a survivalist I would not recommend listening at all, or if so, only the first couple of segments. For those who do choose to listen, I do hope you will post your feedback. .

• Upvote 1

Hope for the best...plan for the worse.......stay grounded, positive and pro-active.

Be happy...positive, careful, hopeful, aware and balanced.

Try to not be part of the problem...but to be part of the solution.'

A prudent man sees danger and takes refuge, but the simple keep going and suffer for it.

Proverbs. 23:3

http://asdf.blogspot.com/

AMEN Brother!

• Upvote 1

Hope for the best...plan for the worse.......stay grounded, positive and pro-active.

A prudent man sees danger and takes refuge, but the simple keep going and suffer for it.

Thanks for the good words. Also interesting Blogspot, Phoenix. I have bookmarked it to review in more depth later on after I get some sleep. My days and nights are mixed up !

• Upvote 1

AMEN Brother!

-----------

I second that my friend!!

--------

Thanks Phoenix....words of wisdom for sure...

ret

I have heard a bit about this, very interesting stuff. However, it's an extremely negative prediction for the US, pretty much the end of life as we know it, with many people dying. It's not predicting the dinar RV, but I have to admit it's VERY interesting timing.

I heard Webbot, if that's who he's using for his predictions, has an over 50% accuracy.

I agree this is worth bookmarking if you can't listen straight through. I've only listened to the first 3 parts and I can see why icutiewatcher said that it could lead to fearful reaction rather than prudent preparation, so I do want to finish the series. Kind of reminds me of when I was a kid, no TV, just books and my mom had a hard time getting me to go to bed because I kept saying "just one more chapter... please."

Since I've been multi-tasking it may be a situation where I will want to 're-read' or re-listen. Unless I was distracted I still have not figured if the ICQ and RV is a part of this scenario. Some of it I have heard, but there is enough new that is definitely tugging at me to want to continue listening.

Would be interested in feedback after others listen.

No matter... November is destined to be a VERY interesting month.

I agree with you, Solutions, there's plenty of news wrapped up in these links. He is not predicting the RV of the dinar, but a much bigger prediction. However, one can see where the RV could fit into this overall picture. IMO. Interesting to listen to. I might just buy some bulk beans, rice and propane after this listen. :lol:

• Upvote 1