Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIPER51 DINAR INFO

viper51

That is not speculation...that is not a rumor...that is 100% historical FACT.

Any links or articles to back that up? I think at this point we are all looking for all statements to be back up with proof, too many inconsistencies from common screen names.... Thank you Viper for all you do brother!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

As I said some of us have heard some of this before but I have never had info on how they are going to do it until tonight. I actually got this news from my hero in Baghdad. We call him Arinai and I will leave it at that. If all goes well and we have a BIG GET TOGETHER after the RV Arinai will be there if you would like to meet him. I would like to add that he has NEVER BEEN WRONG on any of his information. Alot of times he gives me info that the media has not got here yet and you can ask around about that. Keep the faith, it will happen.

Thank you for your espionse. Yes I do have faith in this investment. I have heard most of this before too. Just had not heard about the lower denoms going into play before Rv. Thanks again. GO RV!! B)

That is not speculation...that is not a rumor...that is 100% historical FACT.

Any links or articles to back that up? I think at this point we are all looking for all statements to be back up with proof, too many inconsistencies from common screen names.... Thank you Viper for all you do brother!!!!

If I say it is fact...it is fact....if it is speculation then I say so....and as I said....this is fact.

"A source from the Regional Ministry of Financial Affairs, in condition of anonymity, said “the ministry decided to exchange the 25, 50 and 100 Iraqi dinar coins. Banks are going to receive these coins from the citizens and to be exchanged with a paper currency.”

“The decision starts to be implemented from 3-1-2008 to 1-2-2008”, the source added."

http://pukmedia.com/english/index.ph...=2603&Itemid=1

And from VOI

Central Bank decides to withdraw coins and replace Bourguih

(Voice of Iraq) - 10-12-2007 [Dec 10th 2007]

Send this topic to a friend

The Central Bank of Iraq, Monday, coins withdrawn from classes (100, 50, 25) dinars and replacement of paper currencies.

The statement said the National Information Center of the Council of Ministers, received Independent News Agency (Voices of Iraq) a copy of it on Monday that the Central Bank of Iraq announced that he "will be replaced Akiem currency mineral equivalent paper currency to the banks and branches scattered in Iraq without charge or commission."

The Central Bank, according to the statement, that "the period of replacement beginning on the date of 3 / 1 / 2008 until 31 / 1 / 2008," saying that "currency mineral void and will not be accepted or circulation in the Republic of Iraq after the expiration of the term replacement."

The Central Bank of Iraq issued a mineral in these categories in January of the year 2004, consists of the category (25) dinars, (50) Dinara made of metal-coated steel to copper in the form of a circular motion, and as a map back to Iraq, and General (100) dinars manufactured from Nickel metal-coated steel in the form of circular cap, as the back map of Iraq, but these groups have not been used widely, and disappeared from the daily dealings of the market effectively for a long time.

Looks like the links may be dead...but these were saved from Puk Media and VOI

Phoenix

Edited by Phoenix
  • Upvote 7

From what i've heard it will RV at .86 so the CBI can recover the large bill and than have a cut off date for those who are willing to hang on for a higher rate. Than they will distribute there lower denomination currency and make the larger bills(with the 3 0's) void like Kuwait did years ago.

I don't understand what is going on. You put out one thing that is positive and AmericanContractor puts out something that is just the total opposite. Why is there so much confusing news going around. It is about the same thing but two people say just the oposite. What are we to believe.

I don't understand what is going on. You put out one thing that is positive and AmericanContractor puts out something that is just the total opposite. Why is there so much confusing news going around. It is about the same thing but two people say just the oposite. What are we to believe.

Simply because there are many that do not know what is going on...

Listen, you will always hear two sides of the story and I don't know why people get stressed out when they hear some negative rumor....

Just go to hang in there and put our trust in GOD who will never leave us nor forsake us....

• Upvote 3

REMEMBER SASSY THIS IS A RUMOR SITE........TAKE ALL POST LIKE A GRAIN OF SALT

Arrogant? No...

Just FACTUAL.

Thanks for the insult....next time you can answer your own questions.

Phoenix

Phoenix,

Many of us appreciate your insight and knowledge and want you to continue to contribute here at DV. I for one, look for your postings and want to know what your thoughts are.

• Upvote 11

Was this taken from several articles/websites or from one?? I have read and heard the end of year sevral times on the removal of larger notes. Things have changed so many times I can't believe much of this anymore. I do appreciate your post but would like to know how recent this information is and how you pieced it together. I have not heard the part about smaller denoms being released before an RV. Very interesting. Thanks for your post and feedback. GO RV!! cool.gif

The exact article word for word has been posted in the forum months ago, just a re-run reminder I believe !!

Arrogant? No...

Just FACTUAL.

Thanks for the insult....next time you can answer your own questions.

Phoenix

The thing is, I only asked that you back up your info. I have read many of your posts in the past and you come across very unwilling to be questioned. So I questioned you this time and we all saw your response. It just seems like two and two don't add up to four with you yet you scold people for questioning you. In this forum setting that just doesn't seem to fit. I have been questioned and even bashed for mere observations surrounding this speculative investment but have taken it just like everyone else.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

The thing is, I only asked that you back up your info. I have read many of your posts in the past and you come across very unwilling to be questioned. So I questioned you this time and we all saw your response. It just seems like two and two don't add up to four with you yet you scold people for questioning you. In this forum setting that just doesn't seem to fit. I have been questioned and even bashed for mere observations surrounding this speculative investment but have taken it just like everyone else.

If you can't run with the Big Dogs stay on the porch.

Cause that dog can hunt !

Ya Dropped Your Bone ! :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Phoenix,

Many of us appreciate your insight and knowledge and want you to continue to contribute here at DV. I for one, look for your postings and want to know what your thoughts are.

I'd like to say thanks for your information. Though you may be right or wrong you say what you're hearing or seeing and thanks for that. Any news helps us....or give us a headache depending on the news : )

As I said some of us have heard some of this before but I have never had info on how they are going to do it until tonight. I actually got this news from my hero in Baghdad. We call him Arinai and I will leave it at that. If all goes well and we have a BIG GET TOGETHER after the RV Arinai will be there if you would like to meet him. I would like to add that he has NEVER BEEN WRONG on any of his information. Alot of times he gives me info that the media has not got here yet and you can ask around about that. Keep the faith, it will happen.

Thank you Mr. Viper51 you made it simple I like honesty and you keep it up, God bless.

Edited by Good people

Perhaps, it was the way you asked? It was more of a challenge than a question...

Phoenix has taken the time to provide a great deal of facts to this forum and if you research his posts you will see, he is very careful not to post anything that he doesn't back up. So, it's not arrogant to state that it's the facts that he's presenting... It's factual statement.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Viper for the info you provide. There will always be some that gain happiness from spreading negativity.These people will never be satified,even after RV - imo. Please don't let that stop your much appreciated info..........................................................GO RV BABY!!!!!!

• Upvote 2