Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Half Boy, Half Man

Really Adam???? This is the best you can do on the eve of your RV prediction? Not a word of commentary on the current situation or what your CBI contacts are saying now? Simply hide behind some poetic military mumbo jumbo so nobody will feel tempted to pounce. I'm sure you're too busy to type whilst sipping your Mai Tai's.. compliments of your DV members. Enjoy!!!

• Downvote 22

Really Adam???? This is the best you can do on the eve of your RV prediction?

You have me confused with someone else. I never predicted a date for the RV in my life.

Further, please don't disrespect this thread with that garbage - I posted this here to honor our troops, and your negative comments are not welcome in this area.

• Upvote 4

Really Adam???? This is the best you can do on the eve of your RV prediction? Not a word of commentary on the current situation or what your CBI contacts are saying now? Simply hide behind some poetic military mumbo jumbo so nobody will feel tempted to pounce. I'm sure you're too busy to type whilst sipping your Mai Tai's.. compliments of your DV members. Enjoy!!!

Looks like you need a check-up from the neck-up Guest Matt! If it wasn't for the selfless sacrifices of the brave men and women of the US Armed Forces - none of us would be here on this forum awaiting this enormous windfall. There wouldn't even be this opportunity for us to participate in the birth of this new democracy or take a chance and speculate on their currency - and NONE of us should EVER forget this! Your name says that you are a guest - If all you are here to do is make some smart a$$ remark about a post that is honoring our Service Men and Women - then as far as I am concerned - You are not a welcome guest in my book - save us all the trouble and effort - and KINDLY LEAVE! :angry: :angry:

Crap like this just ticks me off!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

• Upvote 3

You have me confused with someone else. I never predicted a date for the RV in my life.

Further, please don't disrespect this thread with that garbage - I posted this here to honor our troops, and your negative comments are not welcome in this area.

Amen to that - I second your sentiments. This kind of crap is not welcome here! Thanks Adam! :)