Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GOI TO BE FORMED BY NOV 8TH

sonny1

I know, I know, I have been wrong before, but I just got a phone call from someone in the middle east that told me that the goi will be formed by nov 8th, they feel the decision has been made and the support has been granted. If this happens as i feel it will, that means that our timeline for a rv should be with-in 4 days of this event. That would put us around the 12th of this month for a potential rv, if what I am being told comes true......... The winner will be maliki, and talibani will remain pres.

Sounds like a credible rumor, Sonny. Mille grazie.

Maynard

• Upvote 3

Thanks for Sharing Sonny1!!!

Great Post!

Maybe for This Thanksgiving I Can Have a Real Turkey

instead of Roadkill Again!! :P

:lol: I remember a few years ago back in Maryland, my uncle was driving by and a deer jumped in front of his truck. It died so he brought it home and cooked it! :lol: talk about a road kill! HAHA not gonna lie, I had some. He cooked it so good it was delicious! :lol:

Edited by palung
  • Upvote 1

I think your right , Postponing will cost alot of $$$$$$ . But yet they still delay , skin of their teeth to the minute . Lot's could be lost after 2nd , Unless there are coveaut's for extension we simply aren't aware of , .Remember The region "Masters of deception" It is simply , Motivation ! Best for all , Let's Get ur done !!! :)

Edited by Telabiz
  • Upvote 1

I know, I know, I have been wrong before, but I just got a phone call from someone in the middle east that told me that the goi will be formed by nov 8th, they feel the decision has been made and the support has been granted. If this happens as i feel it will, that means that our timeline for a rv should be with-in 4 days of this event. That would put us around the 12th of this month for a potential rv, if what I am being told comes true......... The winner will be maliki, and talibani will remain pres.

Thank you. Let's all pray for the leaders to follow through and move this country forward. God Bless all who has invested in this country.