Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FACTS.....RUMORS.....COMMON SENSE.....RV....

pourit

Pourit, very interesting facts, rumors, and common sense post. As I do really believe we are close( and been in this for ALOT OF YEARS) I weigh out all your thoughts on this. The facts and common sense weigh out the rumors. God bless and thank you very much for your time in this. Today is definately closer than we have ever seen......

• Upvote 6

].....THE PERFECT STORM LOOKS LIKE IT IS HERE [/color]. HIGH OIL PRICES...HIGH GOLD PRICES...SECURITY TROOPS AND SMALL DENOMINATIONS HEADED TO IRAQ. DEADLINES EVERYWHERE. WORLD CURRENCIES FALLING. IN MY LAST POST..."SOMETHING BIG ABOUT TO HAPPEN" I STATED THAT THE ENTIRE WORLD IS IN FOR A SHAKEUP (WAKEUP) IN EARLY NOVEMBER. I NOW HAVE A STRONGER BELIEF THAN EVER THAT BY NOV 15TH OUR LIVES WILL CHANGE . ....BIGTIME. SOME SAY AN RV WILL HAPPEN TOMORROW...SOME SAY NEXT WEEK. I DON'T KNOW WHEN EXACTLY....BUT I BELIEVE IF THE GOI ISN'T SET IN THE NEXT 10 DAYS...IT WILL BE A MOOT POINT. GET READY TO CASH IN.....HAVE YOUR PLAN READY. IT IS COMING FAST NOW...IN MY OPINION. MOST IMPORTANTLY...DON'T FORGET TO SHARE. IT'S THE LEAST WE CAN DO. A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE GIVEN THEIR ALL FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY...AND THEY HAVE SUFFERED ENOUGH, I PRAY FOR YOUR HEALTH AND SUCCESS.

Pourit...thank you for your post...I enjoy reading all you have to say...I agree with you all the way...we are in for a change coming....I am all ready to vote on Tuesday....thanks for the reminder....God Bless...

• Upvote 2

Thank you......................................

I have strong faith, and you have make the smile on my face and in my heart. BIGGER, BETTER, AND BLESSED!

GOD BLESS US, ONE AND ALL......................GOD BLESS AMERICA.............................AND GOD BLESS AND PROTECT OUR MEN AND WOMEN IN THE ARMED FORCES.

dravmorris2

:lol::bow::wave::hug::woot::twothumbs::tiphat:

I AM SOOOOOOOOO JAZZED, I AM DANCING...............................JUST CALL ME 'HAPPY FEET" !

"HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD"!

• Upvote 4

Your grasp of 2WW history is somewhat inaccurate. I therefor sincerely hope that your reading of todays events is somewhat more accurate. As our nations are still linked together through military actions you and I are linked through this enterprise. Profit and money is mentioned far more here than maimed or killed. Hope you have a happy and healthy future. As we used to hear regularly from your guys over there Semper Fi.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

I'm ready whenever they are, just made my scheduled buy for this month. Budget allows this and I'll be very happy when it finally happens. Can't wait to sit my wife down and explain this journey to her. She has no idea what investments we have and it's been tough keeping this secret. Don't forget to vote, let your voice be counted

Thanks for the post

Go RV/RI

Your grasp of 2WW history is somewhat inaccurate. I therefor sincerely hope that your reading of todays events is somewhat more accurate. As our nations are still linked together through military actions you and I are linked through this enterprise. Profit and money is mentioned far more here than maimed or killed. Hope you have a happy and healthy future. As we used to hear regularly from your guys over there Semper Fi.

mcjocky1 you have no right to be Quoting a Marine saying..