Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Let's talk about 2112 to take our minds off things for a few days while we wait....

hspotman

I'm sure everyone has talked about this before, and I could have done a search for it to see if there was a thread. But I am just entirely too bored right now(and lazy <_< ) to search for it. Also, with so many here getting uptight and frustrated about it not happening YET, and the next guru's guess is November 3rd or a weeks time frame within that, we have a few days to mull over things, and I thought this could stir up some thinking.

With all the Mayan prophecy, and the rest of civilization's forecasting of 12/23/2012, let's take a minute to talk about that and how it will impact/affect our decision(s) to invest in the IQD. I was not even thinking about it when I was told about this back in January of this year. And to be honest, even though I've known about 2012 for a very long time now, I never really thought about it, and how it would affect my investment in the IQD until just recently. I first bought IQD for my own personal gain in January, but then I thought about all I could help and I bought more in February. Then more in August,September, and November. As I said, just recently I have been thinking about the impact of 12/23/2012 "IF" that were true.. I mean, what does it really mean anyway? It is the end of the Mayan calendar, so what do you think that means? Could it mean that 12/23/2012 is only as far as the Mayans were willing to write out? Did they foresee the end of the world, or some natural disaster happening at that time? Were they just randomly picking a time to "guess" the end of the world will come to an end? Did they just run out of rock to write their calendar on? :lol::lol: What do you guys think. If I believed the world would come to an end on 12/23/2012, or in religious terms-the rapture would be upon us then, I would probably buy as much IQD as I could to help set my loved ones, and less fortunate souls on this earth with a better life until then. But not knowing or believing, I can only buy as much as I can afford in order to help my family and myself..

I'm sure everyone has talked about this before, and I could have done a search for it to see if there was a thread. But I am just entirely too bored right now(and lazy <_< ) to search for it. Also, with so many here getting uptight and frustrated about it not happening YET, and the next guru's guess is November 3rd or a weeks time frame within that, we have a few days to mull over things, and I thought this could stir up some thinking.

With all the Mayan prophecy, and the rest of civilization's forecasting of 12/23/2012, let's take a minute to talk about that and how it will impact/affect our decision(s) to invest in the IQD. I was not even thinking about it when I was told about this back in January of this year. And to be honest, even though I've known about 2012 for a very long time now, I never really thought about it, and how it would affect my investment in the IQD until just recently. I first bought IQD for my own personal gain in January, but then I thought about all I could help and I bought more in February. Then more in August,September, and November. As I said, just recently I have been thinking about the impact of 12/23/2012 "IF" that were true.. I mean, what does it really mean anyway? It is the end of the Mayan calendar, so what do you think that means? Could it mean that 12/23/2012 is only as far as the Mayans were willing to write out? Did they foresee the end of the world, or some natural disaster happening at that time? Were they just randomly picking a time to "guess" the end of the world will come to an end? Did they just run out of rock to write their calendar on? :lol::lol: What do you guys think. If I believed the world would come to an end on 12/23/2012, or in religious terms-the rapture would be upon us then, I would probably buy as much IQD as I could to help set my loved ones, and less fortunate souls on this earth with a better life until then. But not knowing or believing, I can only buy as much as I can afford in order to help my family and myself..

I thought it was 12-21-12 ?

The Mayan calendar ends on Dec 21, 2012. Regardless of religious/spiritual speculation, scientists have shown that around that time, the sun will be projecting solar flares. Those solar flares are supposedly going to wipe out everything electrical throughout the US, everything that is on the west side of the planet, and most of the eastern land as well. It happened around 1930 but since few things were based on an electrical grid at that time, it didn't do much damage. The fact that everyone these days is "Going Green" and making everything paperless, and we function primarily on web based (and therefore) electrical based data, that is why it will be so determinental to us in 2012. There is speculation of everyone trying to go underground, etc around that time.

The show Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura just covered this topic a few weeks ago and the documentary did an awesome job of breaking it down. Click on the link to go to the episode. This will at least answer some of your ?'s and it'll take up a little more of your time while you wait for the RV. Hope this helps!

2012 Conspiracy Theory

P.S. Since I am a Spiritualist, this info doesn't change anything. I won't be digging a huge underground bunker. If it's time to go home, then I'm ready.

• Upvote 2

The Mayan calendar ends on Dec 21, 2012. Regardless of religious/spiritual speculation, scientists have shown that around that time, the sun will be projecting solar flares. Those solar flares are supposedly going to wipe out everything electrical throughout the US, everything that is on the west side of the planet, and most of the eastern land as well. It happened around 1930 but since few things were based on an electrical grid at that time, it didn't do much damage. The fact that everyone these days is "Going Green" and making everything paperless, and we function primarily on web based (and therefore) electrical based data, that is why it will be so determinental to us in 2012. There is speculation of everyone trying to go underground, etc around that time.

The show Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura just covered this topic a few weeks ago and the documentary did an awesome job of breaking it down. Click on the link to go to the episode. This will at least answer some of your ?'s and it'll take up a little more of your time while you wait for the RV. Hope this helps!

2012 Conspiracy Theory

P.S. Since I am a Spiritualist, this info doesn't change anything. I won't be digging a huge underground bunker. If it's time to go home, then I'm ready.

I tried watching the link, but it was only a preview. it says I need to download some player, andI really don't want to download anything I don't know about on my computer. Looked very interesting for what I saw so far....

I tried watching the link, but it was only a preview. it says I need to download some player, andI really don't want to download anything I don't know about on my computer. Looked very interesting for what I saw so far....

The 5 min preview basically covered most of the story. The rest of the doc shows the bunkers that are already built or already being built in preparation of the event. Apparently there will be luxurious underground condos, etc. for the mega wealthy. There is also supposed to be a huge underground bunker being prepared underneath of the Denver Airport. The mural with the crying kids and the guy in the haz mat suit, and the little goblin in the suitcase that they showed are both supposed to be in plain site in the Denver airport.

It's on Tru TV which is channel 204 if you have Dish Net. Not sure what it is on other servers. They replay it all the time. About 30 minutes after I sent you that they were actually playing it again. You should be able to set up your DVR to catch it next time. Hope you get to watch it. It's pretty interesting!

Local 17 of the MCWU went on strike.

After a lengthy battle on the picket lines,

all the members of Local 17 moved away,

leaving nobody else who knew how to

make calendars.

Don't like that theory?

Ok, how about this one;

The Mayan Calendar Man hadn't started training

an assistant yet when he was killed in a tragic

accident.

A piece of the rock he was chiseling on flew off,

flew right up his nose, piercing his brain, and killing

him instantly.

Wow, tough crowd.

Ok, last theory.

The Mayans, during a festival, got rip-roarin' drunk

and came up with a plan to screw with the minds

of future civilizations by stopping work on the calendar...

• Upvote 1

The mayan calendar is only significant, in that they managed to acurately predict our solar systems travel thru the plain of the ecliptic of our little galaxy

this happens every 26 thousand years, if im remembering correctly

think of our galaxy as a disc, with our solar system out on the outer edge of it, moving up and down like a warped record turning, or like a sine wave

now as i understand it, there is significant radiation that pours out of our galaxy along that plain....whether this will affect the earth is unknown

but, it wont just happen on 12.21.12.....if there is going to be some effect from this event, it will be felt for quite some time before and after dec 21

• Upvote 1

2012 Conspiracy Theory

This link tells about the solar flares: http://geraldcelentechannel.blogspot.com/2010/08/nasa-warns-of-super-solar-storm-2012.html

Take a few thousand dollars after RV and buy a generator, water purification, garden seeds, and food supplies for a few months. There is a possibility some of us could be out of electricity for a few months, cell phones may not work for a while, no internet. If you are not prepared it may seem like the end of the world. If you are prepared it will be an inconvenience for a few months.

Here is the youtube 2012 Conspiracy Theory With Jesse Ventura

Part 1 of 6

Part 2 of 6

Part 3 of 6

Part 4 of 6

Part 5 of 6

Part 6 of 6

Thanks for the post hspotman

Thanks for downloading! It's worth the time to watch it, skeptic or not.

This link tells about the solar flares: http://geraldcelentechannel.blogspot.com/2010/08/nasa-warns-of-super-solar-storm-2012.html

Take a few thousand dollars after RV and buy a generator, water purification, garden seeds, and food supplies for a few months. There is a possibility some of us could be out of electricity for a few months, cell phones may not work for a while, no internet. If you are not prepared it may seem like the end of the world. If you are prepared it will be an inconvenience for a few months.

Thanks for that link also! It'd be nice if our lovely tax dollars that keep floating out the window went to protecting us from this (actually I'm sure a lot of our tax dollars are building quite a few things, but nothing for the masses).

For those afraid of the "End of Times" - it's all speculation but if you're into predictions - Nostradamus predicted, "After a great misery for mankind an even greater approaches. It will rain blood, milk, famine, iron, and pestilence. In the sky will be seen a fire, dragging a trail of sparks." - Century II Quatrain 46

So, his prediction does follow along with solar flares. BUT, if it makes you feel better, there are several more predictions by Nostradamus that go almost 100 years past 2012.

Whatever happened to the Mayan Civilization. Did they come to the time of seating their government and Rv ing their currency and somehow didn't finished the job and then they just disappeared from the face of the earth.?

That was a classic statement, CG loved it.

2012 will be like any other year that the world was to end..lets see there was that date in 60's 70's, the 80's the 90's and then 2000. The only thing that came close was

911 and other terror attacks. Relax people you will all still be here is 2013 and beyond.

Perhaps, 2012 was so far into the future from the year that the Mayans created their calendar that they just could not conceive or compute life beyond that 2012. I remember someone predicting the end of the world so succinctly in 1999 and 2000 he had huge groups of people believing him. There is a minor force in the world that has been trying embed fear into the world for many years. Do not allow it for you are beyond being led like sheep or controlled by the 'big stick' or cattle prod of fear.

God Bless America

• Upvote 1

That was a classic statement, CG loved it.

2012 will be like any other year that the world was to end..lets see there was that date in 60's 70's, the 80's the 90's and then 2000. The only thing that came close was

911 and other terror attacks. Relax people you will all still be here is 2013 and beyond.

Perhaps, 2012 was so far into the future from the year that the Mayans created their calendar that they just could not conceive or compute life beyond that 2012. I remember someone predicting the end of the world so succinctly in 1999 and 2000 he had huge groups of people believing him. There is a minor force in the world that has been trying embed fear into the world for many years. Do not allow it for you are beyond being led like sheep or controlled by the 'big stick' or cattle prod of fear.

God Bless America

The way that i recall the story of the calendar, is that at that particular ending, 2012, we would be moving into the next phase of life here

The sixth incarnation, i believe, not good or bad, just different

what a shame that the spanairds destroyed almost all of the records of this civilization.....with those, we wouldnt have to guess at the meaning of the calendar

Thx for the links Traconesu02, look forward to watching it sometime today!

Ok, just finished watching all those links. Thanks for the links, Tranconesu02. Very interesting, to say the least....... Definitely makes you think. It is easy to just dismiss this conspiracy theory as just that, a theory. But what if........... Hmmm......... I don't know if I'd want to live the rest of my life underground, it that's how long you would be there for. Maybe I'll just paddle out in the ocean and ride the 5000 ft tidal wave from here to my ex's place on the east coast :lol::lol:

Ok, just finished watching all those links. Thanks for the links, Tranconesu02. Very interesting, to say the least....... Definitely makes you think. It is easy to just dismiss this conspiracy theory as just that, a theory. But what if........... Hmmm......... I don't know if I'd want to live the rest of my life underground, it that's how long you would be there for. Maybe I'll just paddle out in the ocean and ride the 5000 ft tidal wave from here to my ex's place on the east coast :lol::lol:

I don't know anyone that believes it, but I had friends that didn't think hurricaine Katrina would "be that bad" even though they knew it was coming.

Dito on the tidal wave. Underground is not for me. My son asked me what we were going to do to prepare (he's in high school and yes they are talking about this in school) and I told him we've got first class tickets to heaven - non stop - one way. No worries!

The way that i recall the story of the calendar, is that at that particular ending, 2012, we would be moving into the next phase of life here

The sixth incarnation, i believe, not good or bad, just different

what a shame that the spanairds destroyed almost all of the records of this civilization.....with those, we wouldnt have to guess at the meaning of the calendar

Then you believe it is the pardig shift into the new age? The Age of Aquarius? Perhaps? ;)

Then you believe it is the pardig shift into the new age? The Age of Aquarius? Perhaps? ;)

This may be a bit off the thread's topic here, but for some reason your post here made me think about Part 1 of "The Zeitgeist Movie", the one on how religion, 911, and the federal reserve are all tied together. Who's seen that, and what's your take? I found it all very interesting, but I especially found Part 1about religion interesting.-

Its similar, of course the mayans didnt use the same sort of astrological calendar that we do

but yes....moving from one era into another, i seem to remember them called 'ages'....moving from the fifth age into the sixth...not good or bad, all the hype seems exagerated

american indians have a similar belief, although theirs is a little more catastrophic

it is a fact that we will be moving thru the plane of the ecliptic....how the mayans were able to calculate this seems rather odd to me, they were fairly primitive in so many other respects....could this info have come from a former, more advanced culture?