Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka Debit Card Application

lone star

I've been trying to locate an application for a Warka Debit Card. The links on the Warka site are not working. Does anyone have a pdf of the app they could provide to me? What else does Warka require other than the filled-out application?

Thanks.

Today my card came, was activated within the hr of me emailing warka.

I then went to ATM machine in Scotland and hey presto i have a really nice looking IQD balance looking at me.

All i need now is for this GOI to get their finger out & make that "really nice looking IQD balance" life changing for us all :lol:

Does anyone know what Branch name and Branch Code should be put on the Warka Debit Card Application?

Just Received My New Warka Card ... YEAH !! :lol:

Don't Worry About The Bank Code ... They'll Fill That In For You ...

BUT .. As For Branch ... That Is " Al-Wathiq "

Hope That Helps !

Bless Your New Day

Gary .. aka Invest4later :D

• 9 months later...

I've been trying to locate an application for a Warka Debit Card. The links on the Warka site are not working. Does anyone have a pdf of the app they could provide to me? What else does Warka require other than the filled-out application?

Thanks.

e

Lone Star my knowledge of this is that Warka isn't taking any more applications. Please check it out before you go too far.