Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It WILL,...RV on Oct. 31 or before Nov. 3rd?

CheckMate

I have no problem believing an RV will happen. I am talking about date setters. The original poster has thrown down the gauntlet that it WILL RV on October 31st and he gets greens. I say if it doesn't and I get reds. The people here are SO stupid. They reward the liars and curse the people who are more based in reality.

That would be because reality sucks at this point. Why not have a little happiness until our bubble gets bursted when Sun, mon, tues....arrives? I would hope everyone has learned at this point to pay your bills and not bank on an RV until it happens. Its just nice to hear (weekly) that it'll happen SOON. Whether its true or not, its better than our cheerios floating in yellow. Realists, just let us dreamers have our weekly dream and you'll stay in the green.

• Upvote 1

I have no problem believing an RV will happen. I am talking about date setters. The original poster has thrown down the gauntlet that it WILL RV on October 31st and he gets greens. I say if it doesn't and I get reds. The people here are SO stupid. They reward the liars and curse the people who are more based in reality.

Ok hot shot,

I told you why I believe it will be sooner than later, I also said,..hey it may take till the end of the year, I just don't believe it will. ( Oct. 31st - Nov. 3rd )

I posted my thought based on my contacts, and my research even explain how I came to this conclusion.

Come up with why you believe what you are writing, show me a few links that are provable and then maybe someone will listen.

You guys are all a trip, you come in here with this freedom of speech crap and say nothing! I'm all for freedom of speech, but it's pretty easy to say,..."it will never happen"

You compare this year to prior years and say, "Oh they always talk this way towards the end of the year, but it never happens."

It does not bug me that your disagreeing with us, it bugs me your ignorantly saying its the same as always, it will never come!

Last year Iraq did not have the World support it has today. Last year Iraq was still on the terrorist list, they were not talk about getting out of Chapter 7.

Last year they still owed Billions of dollars to many countries, like China, Russia, and so on. Did you know this debt will fall back on there plate if this does NOT take place before the end of the year?

They were not in the level of trade talks they are today. They were not meeting in Parliament on a weekly bases. They may not be meeting in closed session, but they have

been in general assembly many times in the last 90 days. You and your friends over there I'm sure know this.

C'mon guys, this is not about anyone saying you do not have the right to voice your opinion, we are just saying ok you don't want to be positive thats your gig,

at leased have the curtsy to back up your statement or keep it at home.

There is so much at stake here you guys act like its business as usual. I really do not believe you understand how serious

this will be for us here in the states if "YOUR RIGHT" for get the RV this will make the depression look good boy's.

Knowing how far they have come and what's at stake here gives me a very sure feeling that it is a must like it or not. Now you want to come back and talk shop fine bring more than flapping jaws,...

Forget the RV for a moment "WHATS YOUR SOURCES GUY's" what proof do you have the monetary system is about to fail, what proof do you have none of the powers that be care about a complete

Global melt down of our economical structure. Oh I'm sorry did you think this was just about the DINAR!!!!!

Amateur's

zzzzzzzzz,.....

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Ok hot shot,

I told you why I believe it will be sooner than later, I also said,..hey it may take till the end of the year, I just don't believe it will. ( Oct. 31st - Nov. 3rd )

I posted my thought based on my contacts, and my research even explain how I came to this conclusion.

Come up with why you believe what you are writing, show me a few links that are provable and then maybe someone will listen.

You guys are all a trip, you come in here with this freedom of speech crap and say nothing! I'm all for freedom of speech, but it's pretty easy to say,..."it will never happen"

You compare this year to prior years and say, "Oh they always talk this way towards the end of the year, but it never happens."

It does not bug me that your disagreeing with us, it bugs me your ignorantly saying its the same as always, it will never come!

Last year Iraq did not have the World support it has today. Last year Iraq was still on the terrorist list, they were not talk about getting out of Chapter 7.

Last year they still owed Billions of dollars to many countries, like China, Russia, and so on. Did you know this debt will fall back on there plate if this does NOT take place before the end of the year?

They were not in the level of trade talks they are today. They were not meeting in Parliament on a weekly bases. They may not be meeting in closed session, but they have

been in general assembly many times in the last 90 days. You and your friends over there I'm sure know this.

C'mon guys, this is not about anyone saying you do not have the right to voice your opinion, we are just saying ok you don't want to be positive thats your gig,

at leased have the curtsy to back up your statement or keep it at home.

There is so much at stake here you guys act like its business as usual. I really do not believe you understand how serious

this will be for us here in the states if "YOUR RIGHT" for get the RV this will make the depression look good boy's.

Knowing how far they have come and what's at stake here gives me a very sure feeling that it is a must like it or not. Now you want to come back and talk shop fine bring more than flapping jaws,...

Forget the RV for a moment "WHATS YOUR SOURCES GUY's" what proof do you have the monetary system is about to fail, what proof do you have none of the powers that be care about a complete

Global melt down of our economical structure. Oh I'm sorry did you think this was just about the DINAR!!!!!

Amateur's

zzzzzzzzz,.....

You are right zzzzzzzzz, I am an idiot, hence my new name. I have nothing to contribute here :unsure:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

There is too much pointing to this coming to an end. I am unsure if Iraq cares about loosing out on the Paris Debt. They have plenty to pay with if they miss the boat. They will just catch the next one. I think IMO what is of more importance is getting their money to be traded internationally so when they sell their oil they will see the maximum value. This is happening soon. All documents point to 2010. However soon has been said by Iraqi's many times in the last months. If it does not happen by months end or Nov,3,2010...it could go on for some time. Maybe in 2011, maybe by 2nd qtr. I hope my last statement is totally wrong. Lets go RV in 2010!!! B)

• Upvote 2

I for one do believe that this is a great investment. The possibilities of this RV occurring before the end of this year or sooner is absolutely in my mind very probable. The information, intel and research all points to an RV. Set aside all the negativity and seek the positive points of this investment and you will find the truth. Positve thinking brings forth positive results. It has been a long wait for some people but it will be worth it in the end. God Bless all who believe and God Bless all that will. Semper Fi

• Upvote 2

Soldier, I hope you were just having a bad day and chose to take it out here. Military life can really be rough at times, as well as those who have retired from the military trying to adjust. We all wish you the best and we regret any bad vibes that come from any of our post. We are all anxious to see this come to an end and to have the RV. We wish you peace and happiness. We regret you and others have a hard time in being positive in life and especially about the RV. We hope you will find your peace and smile at least one time today. May God keep you and help ALL of us to remember we are here because we look for information and encouragement. My grandma always told me, if you don't have anything nice to say...Don't say anything at all! I think this is something we all need to remember.

Thanks zzzzzzzzz for your encouragement and I hope and pray you are correct in the coming of the end to be soon. :) We can all use some good news in these hard times. :)

• Upvote 3

zzzzzzzzz,

Do not argue with idiots. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. Don't even address these guys comments. It's not worth your time.

• Upvote 2

zzzzzzzzz.... Thanks for the post. There is nothing wrong with being positive on everything you do. I don't know when. But I do know it will happen soon. I have watched this ride for a long time and all points to now. It is sad but greed is what is fueling this fire. No one does anything for nothing anymore especially big countries. They may for give small debts, but most of these debts were very large and they know what this country is worth. No country is just going to say awe....don't worry about it we didn't need that 600,000,000,000,000.00 (you get the message) Knowing you have trillions of resources that you are going to flourish from in the near future. Not even as forgiving as we are we wouldn't. We just didn't help a country out and lose lives just to say its alright. So stay positive all its going to happen. God Bless

PS... Stumpy Thank you so much for serving.Its an honor :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

I'm so tired of hearing people say, "Think Positively." Thats the dumbest thing I every heard of. Nobody on here wants you or me to tell them how to think. If you have something to say and you have a link that backs it up than send it. IMHO, if it doesn't come with a link w/ an attached article from a legit news agency than its just straight up Bologna. If you think that thinking positively will make a Iraq flip a switch and make us all instant zillionaires than every one of you are going to have a huge wake up call.

But, on the other hand your post will be in the green and mine will be in the red. Oh by the way I contacted my friends not sources and since they are all in Iraq they all told me that its not going to happen before the end of the year. Did you actually think the Iraqi's would really meet the "End of 2010 the dinar will be redenominated" deadline. lmao

Makes NO difference. The RV that we all anxiously await will not be affected by whether (or not) we think positively. But go ahead anyway, think positively ... Positive, neutral or negative, just hold onto your dinar (unless you are living under the overpass at your nearby interstate highway).

For those of you that are extremely positive: BUY MORE!

Me? I'm just holding on and waiting, hoping that within the next 3-5 years, we will have an RV of at least 1-1. I'm 45 and that would feather out my financial plan quite nicely.

If the RV happens next week, I'm already in ... If it happens next year, still in ... If it happens in 2016, guess what ________? Yep, still in. All of the 'facts' that have been shown pretty much assure that it will RV sometime (as long as Iraq doesn't fall back into a factional war).

I'd be shocked it it happened this year.

BUT, I'll take it.

TS

Thanks for this On_Reserve...this is the attitude everyone needs to have...I agree with positive thoughts but the bottom line is wishful thinking is not gonna make it happen any sooner...its gonna happen when it happens...and neither wishful thinking nor spewing negitivity are gonna affect the timeline!! Patience=Sanity!! Go RV (whenever that might be)

• Upvote 1

Soldier,

SON don't know how old you are but Brother I will give you a quick story and you can take it for what it's worth.

Trained troops during VNAM and had a squad of 47 guys in one group.

I had seven of those guys who stated during training the didn't believe in GOD and all during training they where negative about everything.

When they entered combat for their 13 month assignment two of the negative guys died the first week in country. When the team arrived back in the states 40 of them returned and not one of the negative guys where among the returning group.

I will pray for your safety and that you can develope a positive attitude on life and keep GOD in you daily thoughts' Blessing to you my brother. We will have RV blessings and sooner than later.

REV DAN

• Upvote 8

Are you people serious? I said friends not sources (That would tell idiots that there is no link needed). When scootter explains what he says does he give a link? That would be a no he gives his opinion? On November 2nd I'll come laugh at you and ask, "So how did the think positively and the gurus work out for you?"

I got it down.

This is what they will say, "Well this changed, that changed it will happen next weekend, my source said to buy more dinar from this guy."

But this is whats really happening, No link provided due to the factual understanding that its just hear say from me and my buds. Who gives a flying f*** who is president. Nobody in there right mine will allow a country that is so torn apart to be prosperous before they can give there own people water, electricity and jobs than you have no understanding how real politics works. You ******* on here have no idea what goes on in that country. If you really think there is a switch to make you zillionares while there people still suffer than you got another thing coming.

To all those ****** that are about to say if they RV they can buy more stuff....Than thats how uneducated in politics you really are. A government can do whatever they want when they want and how they want. They don't need an RV for any of it.

P.S. There will be an RV....Its just that you people are so ******** that you don't know that it won't come anytime soon. Sorry that I'm upsetting but my negativity comes from protection of the innocent who don't know any better but they still follow the wrong people. WAKE UP.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 13

zzzzzzzzz,

Do not argue with idiots. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. Don't even address these guys comments. It's not worth your time.

Thanks Fatboy I know your right arguing with idiots is a waste of time.

As far as beating me with experience, I'm not sure about that one.

This kid sounds a little green for this old GRUNT, been there, done that.

I'm not even convinced he is in Iraq, but what ever rocks his trailer,..(FYI, I am referring to this Soldier character)

Good night folks I've had enough for one day,..

Edited by CheckMate
  • Upvote 3

Soldier,

Someone said it earlier ... it doesn't really make sense why you torture yourself by coming to this forum. If you keep your dinar, you'll hear about the RV whenever it happens -- somehow. This forum IS NOT good for you. Watch your BP, dude!

Two words for you: Anger Management. Look into it and GOOD LUCK!

TS

• Upvote 4

Hey zzzzzzzzz, great post and very positive and informative and I do believe what you are saying. I do not have any contacts but I do have a sense when people know what they are talking about or do not know what they are talking about. It's one thing to say you have intel and why you believe these things or come on here to simply bash when someone makes common sense statements. If they have to bash, I wish they would tell why or give some intel why. Just my thoughts

Again great job check!!!

• Upvote 2

I have said for the past month that I believe we will see and RV before the end of October.

I extended this until the 3rd of November as I have been getting a lot of news from the east coast that this will be done right after the election not before. Nov. 2nd-3rd

There is a possibility that this could happen before the election, Oct. 31st. after all these are only educated guess based on reports and inside information.

I was telling a contact of mine form over seas (some of you know who I'm talking about) my thoughts on the RV asking his opinion,

he has been telling me for 2 months now it would not happen until 2011, he felt somewhere in the first quarter.

Like I have been saying I don't care what anyone says it will be this year to much data on this, any ways we have had many debates.

It is after 6:30 Am in London and I just got off the phone with him, he is a code writer for the 4 X trade software market.

He told me not 30 min. ago there are many TOP people with very strong reputation saying behind the seen it will be after the election between the 2nd and 6th of Nov.

The strong date he got was the 3rd of Nov.

Now I do not believe any stronger that I did 3 weeks ago but it was nice to have such a strong contact call with this news. He is still does not believe it will happen in the

next few week but now he is telling me maybe this year.

I laughed and told him we will not be talking about when by this time next week!

I will not be sorry or feel bad if it happens on the 5th instead of the 3rd.

Point is it is upon us and you should be excited!! This was not meant as a pump up!

Just wanted to share that call before I go to sleep here.

Good night all - Here comes the SUN (Sun=RV) take a listen!tongue.gif

zzzzzzzzz,.......

Edited by CheckMate
  • Upvote 4

Soldier, Take a chill pill.....If you don't like something just move on. You got to learn to relaxxxx. You don't have to leave your mark everywhere you go. ...Is that some sort of alpha male thing you got going on there.... :huh:...Semperfi,.... And yes I was in the service also my whole family.

• Upvote 1

I'm so tired of hearing people say, "Think Positively." Thats the dumbest thing I every heard of. Nobody on here wants you or me to tell them how to think. If you have something to say and you have a link that backs it up than send it. IMHO, if it doesn't come with a link w/ an attached article from a legit news agency than its just straight up Bologna. If you think that thinking positively will make a Iraq flip a switch and make us all instant zillionaires than every one of you are going to have a huge wake up call.

But, on the other hand your post will be in the green and mine will be in the red. Oh by the way I contacted my friends not sources and since they are all in Iraq they all told me that its not going to happen before the end of the year. Did you actually think the Iraqi's would really meet the "End of 2010 the dinar will be redenominated" deadline. lmao

That was an awesome response! ROFL!! But seriously, I can tell your frustrated, I'm not saying entertain what anyone says but you should acknowledge that you can not change people's behavior, threads like this pop up all the time.

Then again, you have to let off steam I suppose. I don't always agree with you but I still appreciate your point of view. It helps me keep an open mind.

For all that you have done for our country, thanks. +1