Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It WILL,...RV on Oct. 31 or before Nov. 3rd?

CheckMate

I'm so tired of hearing people say, "Think Positively." Thats the dumbest thing I every heard of. Nobody on here wants you or me to tell them how to think. If you have something to say and you have a link that backs it up than send it. IMHO, if it doesn't come with a link w/ an attached article from a legit news agency than its just straight up Bologna. If you think that thinking positively will make a Iraq flip a switch and make us all instant zillionaires than every one of you are going to have a huge wake up call.

But, on the other hand your post will be in the green and mine will be in the red. Oh by the way I contacted my friends not sources and since they are all in Iraq they all told me that its not going to happen before the end of the year. Did you actually think the Iraqi's would really meet the "End of 2010 the dinar will be redenominated" deadline. lmao

• Upvote 20
  • Downvote 93

Think Positively, it's good for the mind set as well as those around you.

However lets be realistic, here are some facts that should help all of us stay positive for the next few days.

Staying positive is very important, maybe even more than some of us realize!

As we enter, what many of us believe maybe the last weekend before the RV. I would like to ask everyone to give us hisor her thoughts on why you have this belief. I realize our time lines MAY BEoff a few day here. If we understand why we believe we can better handle theride no matter when the date.

I just do not think it will go passedNov. 3rd.

“IF” you don’t thinkthis will happen in 2010, please stay positive any ways, some, more than otherneed the energy at this point to all flow in the same direction.

I’m a believer, nomatter what, call me a die-hard this will happen.

Let me get us started asto why I believe sooner than later.

My belief is based on World economics; this has to happen for the sack of the World economy. This would make for a long story most of which you have already heard.

Do a little research,you will see this RV/RI restructure of the Iraqi currency as well as the seating of their Government, was to have taken place (the RV) earlier this year, it is alreadymonths late.

The reason I am a verystrong believer in this Dinar investment is partly because of the Intel I havebeen privy to, as well as the research I have done myself.

That said it also passeswhat I think is a very important test; the GREED test.

Here is the test; whomwill the RV benefit the most, whom will it affect the worst, if it does not RV?

If the answer to one ofthese questions is "we the people" I would be concerned.

If the answer is"we the people" for both of these questions we are in trouble.

Good thing for us Bothanswers have the same principal parties and it's not “we the people”.

So who profits the most,as well as who can get hurt the most; in both cases the answer is the big guys.

The USA, as well as manyother Counties forgave billions in debt so Iraq could have a chance at pullingthis off.

How about the IMF, (AKAWorld banking system) the WTO, can you see how this affects theses giants?

If the IMF does not benefitfrom this, then tell me why Iraq as well as Dr. Sinan Mohammed Rida Al-Shabib, the Governor of CBI wasinvited to the meeting this last summer in Jackson Hole Wyoming. A country in chaper 7 without currency wouldnever be invited or asked to speak (Al-Shabib) at such a meeting un-less thiswas all about to change!

Many Countries forgaveBILLIONS of dollars in debt for one reason, GREED!

They did not forgive thedebt nor did they extend credit because of there LOVE for Iraq!

I'm sorry, “we thepeople” may help each other but, these entities and Counties I just mentioned,do nothing unless profit is involved!

Now whats your thoughts?

zzzzzzzzz,.....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

Thanks for the post zzzzzzzzz. I for one agree with you. I believe that we will see this amazing event unfold by Nov. 2nd. IMO there are many indicators, not all, but many that lead me to believe this needs to happen now and will, and I also agree that the "big boys" those that are really running the show are controlling this to "their" specific timeline, and it seems to me that this moment is the crest of that hill.

Now I of course could be wrong, and there are indications that this could go on longer, but I do believe those 195 billion reasons are a good place to start for this HAPPENING this weekend. Also, like you said, there is absolutely nothing to lose by preparing your mind with the positive belief that we are actually there.

I believe that most of what we are seeing and reading is all part of the plan to distract, disuade, and confuse. I for one am fully expecting our ride to come to a screaching stop before Nov.2nd...and if it doesn't, I will move on, and along the way I'll pick up some more dinar and ride this thing all the way to the end.

Thanks again zzzzzzzzz.

Peace

• Upvote 15

You know what zzzzzzzzz, I agree positivly this thing will RV eventually. If it doesnt this weekend then it will one day and two paragraphs you put into your post PROVE that. B)

If the IMF does not benefit from this, then tell me why Iraq as well as Dr. Sinan Mohammed Rida Al-Shabib, the Governor of CBI was invited to the meeting this last summer in Jackson Hole Wyoming. A country in chaper 7 without currency would never be invited or asked to speak (Al-Shabib) at such a meeting un-less this was all about to change! This is so very TRUE

Many Countries forgave BILLIONS of dollars in debt for one reason, GREED!

They did not forgive the debt nor did they extend credit because of their LOVE for Iraq! AMEN TO THAT ONE........... :P

Edited by Kimjackie
  • Upvote 11

Hey Soldier, do you have a link for that info??? What was your quote about "Bologna". Go ahead and bash!!! Unlike 98% of these posters I DID spend 27 months in Iraq. Have a great weekend!!

Much RESPECT & THANK YOU for serving this Country......... FORGET ABOUT "Salt Sold" for we know there is always going to be BAD APPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STAY POSITIVE & LETS PREPARE FOR AN RV PARTY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :partyhat::partyhat::partyhat::partyhat::partyhat:

Edited by He-man
  • Upvote 5

Hi,

I'm a "LIKER" of your post zzzzzzzzz!

I did NOT KNOW that the heavy hitters in the financial world invited Sir Shabibi to the event. He would HAVE TO BE a very valuable PLAYER and PROFIT MAKER for the group.

Absolutely, that was a dead-on straight evidence to the Dinar being INCREASED IN VALUE AND THUS INCREASING IRAQ'S ROLE AND PLACE IN THE FINANCIAL CHESSGAME!!

For my own conclusion it was that Iraq had placed the deadline for the Nov 1 to Nov 10 BUSINESS TRADE EVENT coming up Monday. And the Chapter 7 deadline for forgiving the debt. Or else serious internal problems there! .. (swear word).

Yes they are holding all the cards in the deck. But not separate nor independent from the rest of the world. Everyone is watching this unfold, move, stall and move forward again.

I also LOVVVE the part that Shabibi can flip the switch, as being a separate branch outside of the GOVERNMENT branches being argued, disputed, debated and JUST NOT YET FORMING A PEACEFUL ALLIANCE. And that Shabibi is being an Arab brother by listening and waiting for the firm SEATED ANNOUNCED GOVERNMENT. Even tho he has the power to flip the switch on his own. Probably waiting out of respect and cautiousness.. And perhaps he is changing the RV rate, up and down with the news of each day? If he's sticking to his set USD amount of ( whatever $$) THEN.. THAT IS VERY GREAT REWARDS, FOR ALL!!

As each day goes by, we have the luxury of being closer closer and being more hopeful and positive.

MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY!

:P

• Upvote 4

I'm so tired of hearing people say, "Think Positively." Thats the dumbest thing I every heard of. Nobody on here wants you or me to tell them how to think. If you have something to say and you have a link that backs it up than send it. IMHO, if it doesn't come with a link w/ an attached article from a legit news agency than its just straight up Bologna. If you think that thinking positively will make a Iraq flip a switch and make us all instant zillionaires than every one of you are going to have a huge wake up call.

But, on the other hand your post will be in the green and mine will be in the red. Oh by the way I contacted my friends not sources and since they are all in Iraq they all told me that its not going to happen before the end of the year. Did you actually think the Iraqi's would really meet the "End of 2010 the dinar will be redenominated" deadline. lmao

Totally agree! I guess some people cant handle the Truth. Its ok if you get alot of -'s all you have to do is tell these people lies later and you will be back in the green.... Just tell them what they want to hear even tho time and time again year after year they see with their own eyes the real truth. Its like those that believe in The Loch Ness Monster. Nothing you say will ever change their minds. HA HA HA HA HA HA :lol: It will happen , Just not for many more months, maybe years.

Edited by DCupp
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 28

Makes NO difference. The RV that we all anxiously await will not be affected by whether (or not) we think positively. But go ahead anyway, think positively ... Positive, neutral or negative, just hold onto your dinar (unless you are living under the overpass at your nearby interstate highway).

For those of you that are extremely positive: BUY MORE!

Me? I'm just holding on and waiting, hoping that within the next 3-5 years, we will have an RV of at least 1-1. I'm 45 and that would feather out my financial plan quite nicely.

If the RV happens next week, I'm already in ... If it happens next year, still in ... If it happens in 2016, guess what ________? Yep, still in. All of the 'facts' that have been shown pretty much assure that it will RV sometime (as long as Iraq doesn't fall back into a factional war).

I'd be shocked it it happened this year.

BUT, I'll take it.

TS

• Upvote 5

Makes NO difference. The RV that we all anxiously await will not be affected by whether (or not) we think positively. But go ahead anyway, think positively ... Positive, neutral or negative, just hold onto your dinar (unless you are living under the overpass at your nearby interstate highway).

For those of you that are extremely positive: BUY MORE!

Me? I'm just holding on and waiting, hoping that within the next 3-5 years, we will have an RV of at least 1-1. I'm 45 and that would feather out my financial plan quite nicely.

If the RV happens next week, I'm already in ... If it happens next year, still in ... If it happens in 2016, guess what ________? Yep, still in. All of the 'facts' that have been shown pretty much assure that it will RV sometime (as long as Iraq doesn't fall back into a factional war).

I'd be shocked it it happened this year.

BUT, I'll take it.

TS

This is the best advice I think I have ever read on this sight!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Totally agree! I guess some people cant handle the Truth. Its ok if you get alot of -'s all you have to do is tell these people lies later and you will be back in the green.... Just tell them what they want to hear even tho time and time again year after year they see with their own eyes the real truth. Its like those that believe in The Loch Ness Monster. Nothing you say will ever change their minds. HA HA HA HA HA HA :lol: It will happen , Just not for many more months, maybe years.

Dcupp,

Didn't you have your Dinars for sale a few months ago. Why haven't you sold them yet?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1