Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So what do we think is going to happen? REALLY...

Texxas777

Hey friends...You're friendly transplanted to Arkansas, Texan here.

I have been around this investment over 4 years...have never made a projection on a date or rate (officially anyway :). I have a degree in Marketing and have served with some of the largest sports and broadcast groups in the country as a senior executive. (YES...I worked with and for the Texas Rangers and Dallas Stars in Southwest Sports Group years ago!) :) My family and I have been called into the ministry and now serve in the beautiful Ozarks in North Central Arkansas. Our church has doubled in the last year and is doing great!

I want us as a group here to bring some clarity. I have been around this investment and on DV exclusively since coming into this investment. We have a good bunch here! :rolleyes:

I think we need to set some expectations for some folks... realistically. Based on what we have seen over the last 8 months in the Iraqi political climate do we really believe this is going to RV this year? Next year?

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick." SOOOOO...with everyone understanding that we are trying to be as REAL as we can...and factoring in all available opinions and thoughts let's throw it out there.

Again...not trying to be goofy...and yes I know we are only talking projections. BUT...let's all lay aside what we HOPE will happen and talk about what we REALLY THINK will happen with this investment regarding the RV short term and long term.

Texx

Thanks for all the hard work done by our resident experts around here. :D

You can lead a horse to water, but you sure as hell can't make him drink.

I am invested in dinar because it has huge potential due to forces NOT stemming from the citizenry. Every good fortune that has come to this land has happened due to outside influence or sheer luck (finding oil at water well depths, for instance), and I don't anticipate, by what I've seen from my time there, for the staggeringly idiotic government to get its act together. They have been given a set of forgiveness conditions that benefit the nation as a whole that for lack of a better phrase was handed to these inept oxygen-absorbers on a silver platter.

Not only has the horse been led to water, he's been put in a stall suitable for the triple crown winner and it's still not enough.

If this RV goes down, it will be due almost entirely upon forces outside of the country.

WELL, LETS SEE I'VE BEEN IN THIS INVESTMENT FOR 7 YEARS NOW AND NOTHING HAS REALLY CHANGED SINCE THE DAY I GOT INVOLVED OTHER THAN A LOT MORE PEOPLE ARE INVOLVED WHICH CREATES MORE EXCITMENT, RUMORS, AND SPECULATIONS. I'VE BEEN STUDYING MY FOOL HEAD OFF AND STILL CAN'T FIGURE THESE PEOPLE (IRAQI) OUT, I'VE LISTEN TO SOME INTELLEGENT PEOPLE ON THIS SITE AND STILL NO ONE SEEMS TO BE ABLE TO PUT A FINGER ON THIS INVESTMENT AS FAR AS THE RV.. SO I'VE COME TO A CONCLUSION THAT ONLY ONE ORGANIZATION KNOWS THE ACUTAL DATE AND RATE AND THAT IS THE CBI, AND TRUST ME ONLY A VERY SMALL FEW OF THEM KNOW THAT INTEL. SO TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION "WHAT DO WE THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEM? REALLY....." I PERSONALLY THINK THE RV WILL TAKE PLACE ITS JUST THAT ONLY THE CBI HAS THE WHEN ANSWER.;;.BY THE WAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY CONTINUE DOING WHAT THE LORD HAS CALLED YOU TO DO AND HE WILL BLESS YOU IN MANY WAYS... :lol::lol:

• Upvote 2

.. SO I'VE COME TO A CONCLUSION THAT ONLY ONE ORGANIZATION KNOWS THE ACUTAL DATE AND RATE AND THAT IS THE CBI, AND TRUST ME ONLY A VERY SMALL FEW OF THEM KNOW THAT INTEL. SO TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION "WHAT DO WE THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEM? REALLY....." I PERSONALLY THINK THE RV WILL TAKE PLACE ITS JUST THAT ONLY THE CBI HAS THE WHEN ANSWER.;;.

I agree amigo...Thanks for the encouragement!

Texx

I have been around this investment over 4 years...have never made a projection on a date or rate (officially anyway :). I have a degree in Marketing and have served with some of the largest sports and broadcast groups in the country as a senior executive. (YES...I worked with and for the Texas Rangers and Dallas Stars in Southwest Sports Group years ago!) :) My family and I have been called into the ministry and now serve in the beautiful Ozarks in North Central Arkansas. Our church has doubled in the last year and is doing great!

I want us as a group here to bring some clarity. I have been around this investment and on DV exclusively since coming into this investment. We have a good bunch here! :rolleyes:

I think we need to set some expectations for some folks... realistically. Based on what we have seen over the last 8 months in the Iraqi political climate do we really believe this is going to RV this year? Next year?

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick." SOOOOO...with everyone understanding that we are trying to be as REAL as we can...and factoring in all available opinions and thoughts let's throw it out there.

Again...not trying to be goofy...and yes I know we are only talking projections. BUT...let's all lay aside what we HOPE will happen and talk about what we REALLY THINK will happen with this investment regarding the RV short term and long term.

Texx

What do i really think? I think Texas loses to A&M 37-20 come Thanksgiving!!!! Okay really though... I think as much as we all believe it can be triggered without the GOI in place, thats not going to happen....so since everyone thinks it will happen immediately after a pm is named and since iraq procrastinates with the best of them...no timeline...just 2 weeks to 1 month after the GOI is in place....

I think deep inside we all stay realistically, but on the outside, we are hoping for something to happen soon!!!! So many wonderful and smart souls on this site and without knowing what they do, they keep us hopeful and trust in our investment. Thank you for the post....I needed that. God Bless and GO RV!!!!

Texx

You can lead a horse to water, but you sure as hell can't make him drink.

I am invested in dinar because it has huge potential due to forces NOT stemming from the citizenry. Every good fortune that has come to this land has happened due to outside influence or sheer luck (finding oil at water well depths, for instance), and I don't anticipate, by what I've seen from my time there, for the staggeringly idiotic government to get its act together. They have been given a set of forgiveness conditions that benefit the nation as a whole that for lack of a better phrase was handed to these inept oxygen-absorbers on a silver platter.

Not only has the horse been led to water, he's been put in a stall suitable for the triple crown winner and it's still not enough.

If this RV goes down, it will be due almost entirely upon forces outside of the country.

What do i really think? I think Texas loses to A&M 37-20 come Thanksgiving!!!! Okay really though... I think as much as we all believe it can be triggered without the GOI in place, thats not going to happen....so since everyone thinks it will happen immediately after a pm is named and since iraq procrastinates with the best of them...no timeline...just 2 weeks to 1 month after the GOI is in place....

• Downvote 3