Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can you see the SUN? (Sun=RV)

CheckMate

Thanks for the post zzzzzzzzz...I feel much better now that you have stated all your knowledge...Thanks again for all you!!! :)

I haven't even begone,....you know me,...lol.

Have to run for now. Man did I miss-spell a bunch in that post, I just had to read it AFTER I posted it.

Oh well take care talk soon.

Check,

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

If you can take a listen to this before you read, or comment on this post,...... "Here comes the SUN!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6tV11acSRk

Good morning!

Great day here in Northern Cal.

Folks I'm not here JUST to be positive, as sometimes we have to be realistic, however I believe the facts are all positive.

(Now thats a FACT I'm going to focus on everyday, how about you?)

Most of the rumors are not positive, the miss-information we are seeing in the media is for a reason, they want everyone confused, HHHMMM, is it working?

To put it simple they want you to give up your dreams, give up your DINAR, they do not like the fact so many commoners bought into this landslide investment.

There also a bit upset as they know it's all their fault for taking so long to make a decision on "WHO" will lead them out of this mess and take the all credit!

(as this will go down in their HISTORY BOOKS for all t read) So this is about greed, honor, and prestige!

The other reason is the evidence to so overwhelming right now that this is about to rise (the SUN=RV) it is hard to sit still for many of us.

Many of you are not sleeping because of the excitement, well I'm here to tell you, it is going to RISE very soon.

A great optimist once said, "It is alway darkest just before the dawn" (just before the Sun rises)

Ok, let me back up for a moment, I need to spit something out as I have been chewing on this since yesterday when one on the members here posted something.

His post started like this;

"Sorry to post such bad news but I feel this post will sum up the possibility of NO RV in 2010.

Go about your daily business, forget the rumours they will only break your heart.

What a load of @$%&*!

I am sorry I have to post such a reply to Zantac's mess here, but he leaves me with little choice.

FYI,...From this point on I will always refer to him as "HeartBurn" as he no longer should be refereed to as Zantac IMO.

If you HeartBurn had not started this post with such a lie I would at this time try and way my words with a little more salt, but you sir have caused many folks (not me) to have a sleepless night.

Not only that, how many "happy people" saw this post yesterday and had there day change?

How many spouses, how many children paid for your irresponsible post?

I'm not talking about abuse, (Altho that can happen) I'm speaking of the mind set of the day.

It hurts everyone if your depressed!! Everyone in the house pays if mama is unhappy! LOL but its true, you feel me right?

In the above post you stated and I quote "Sorry to post such bad news" the true is you were looking for some negativity and you were so please when you found a way to twist this news release to fit your sick desire of spoiling the hope of so many.

I do not wish to linger on how you would derive joy from this pain you maybe have caused others as I simply do not understand your motives unless it is just for the attention. (this is for all please think about it before you post it as FACT, because this is what you did HeartBurn.

Speaking of attention; the first post "I" saw of yours was earlier this month when you claimed to have direct contact as well as a relationship with the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq himself, Dr. Sinan Mohammed Rida Al-Shabib.

You also said in this post “I am not looking for my 15 min. of fame here but,..........then you went on to tell us nothing but self promotion, no news, no insight, just dribble about your all important contact. (as Dr. Al-Shabib would be the contact of all contacts,...he makes the SUN RISE!)

I did not challenge you on this out of respect for your Father you spoke of, you lost him a few years back, my condollences as I to lost my father 10 years ago as well, it was, and is very painful.

HB (HeartBurn) then your next post later that day did however expose the lack of understanding you have about what is truly going on here, but again I held my tongue as I felt my time would be better spent on positive endeavors.

Now friend, you leave me with yet another choice to make, let you rant about this non-sense un-challenged,..or do my best to disspell this CRAP for the sake of those that are not privy to all that I know.

I wish I could spend more time on this but I do have a busy schedule today so in short with as few words as possible as my Granddaughter is pulling at me, reminding me of our date at the park. (I will return in a while)

As I said I am very happily busy today

I had a hard time seeing how you saw yesterdays news negative, quoting from your news article;

Mr. Ibraihi was in Istanbul to reassure the more than 20 international oil and gas companies who “WON” these “MEGA” projects that they can deal with local banks to help them implement their projects in Iraq.

Mr. Ibraihi said, "I will tell them in my presentation that they shouldn't worry. They should open accounts and letters of credit in these banks,"

"If they cannot afford to raise their capitals to the level we want them to, they can merge together and make few successful and potential banks," he added. "This is a very important piece here,.." Capital could come from regional banks, in particular from Gulf States, as well as from some international banks.

Why would other GULF STATES or GOVERNMENTS SUPLY THEM WITH THE FUNDS?

Because the evidence is, overwhelming the streangth of this investment is POWERFULL!

It is a must! Did not our Government just give our tax dollars to the tune of 800 BILLION to the banks here?

Dude, are we reading the same articul here, they are prepairing for a wealth explotion that has been put into place by the “BIG BOYS” IMF, UN, WTO, USA, CHINA, just to name a few. This is without a doubt the largest wealth swing in the history of currency It must come soon or it will be for nothing, do you even get that part?

The for nothing part, Counties have for given Billions upon Billions of dollars, years of planing as this will turn the "WORLD economy" and without the RV of some 18 currencies (Starting with Iraq) the monetary system will fall. Not just the USA, not enough time to explain much more I will be back soon.

Hope this makes sense, HeartBurn not trying to single just you out here, this is for all of us to remember, please, if your going to write an opinion make it sound like your opinion as your post may effect many lives, some very innocent lives.

You HeartBurn made it sound like FACT, and it is very backwards crap at best, you know it and so do I.

I feel your post of yesterday has as many holes as your contact claim weeks ago being Dr. Sinan Mohammed Rida Al-Shabib.

PS: sorry I do not have time to spell and grammar check this so do your best. I was typing as fast as I could.

My Granddaughter is still standing here, so I got to run for now.

zzzzzzzzz,...cool.gif

GO AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR GRANDDAUGHTER........THANKS FOR THE POST :lol::lol:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Yep zzzzzzzzz, that small portion of your thoughts is definitely not even the beginning... :lol: And don't worry about the spelling, I believe we all understand what is being said...I'm just thankful that you posted with some positive notes because (Heartburn) definitely hit alot of hearts yesterday and it was totally uncalled for...Have a great day and talk soon!!!

• Upvote 6

Great Post zzzzzzzzz!!!

:lol:B):lol:

I am one of those folks that were severely disapointed in "heartburn". zantac WAS one of my favorites with so many people printing 80% garbage and contradictions. heartburn WAS depended on for good reliable news but never again after that awful unbelievable CRAP written. I am also one of those with a granddaughter I worship and love taking to the parks in Austin,TX.

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!

:PB):P

LETS STRING EM UP !!!

• Upvote 5

I choose to believe the post from (HB) was left with good intent. Having said that, we all need to be careful when posting, like zzzzzzzzz said, to separate fact from opinion. The article itself was news worthy, but the comments mingled into it should have been more clearly stated as just that...opinions....

Good post zzzzzzzzz, you've restored my faith in humanity!