Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No UN Operational Rate Release Yet?

lechesuerte

I'm a little surprised that there is no UN operational rate published yet. It is after all 1403 EST. Usually it's released between 0900EST and 1045EST. Just wondering why? I wonder what's up? GO RV in 2010!!!

Were the rates updated for the 15th? Cause I remember that was delayed as well......wonder if any of those have popped up since then......

• Upvote 1

Were the rates updated for the 15th? Cause I remember that was delayed as well......wonder if any of those have popped up since then......

They said no update for mid-Oct plus they got rid of the Nov 15th update and the Dec 1st update. Kind of strange. Hope there is something to all of this! GO RV in 2010!!!

http://www.un.org/Depts/treasury/

• Upvote 1

There is a new webpage that lists the new rates for 01 NOV 2010.....

https://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/OperationalRates.aspx

Unfortunately, nothing has changed on here for Iraq......

Interesting they did not update their other spreadsheet but thanks for the info. GO RV in 2010!!!

This along with the no cash sells is very interesting when you put it all together.....i wonder if last year when there was no cash auctions if there was no update to the exchange rate as well.....I still think Doc31 is on to something with that research.....

Here is cash auctions history. GO RV in 2010!!!

http://www.cbi.iq/documents/CBI_FOREIGN_EXCHANGE_AUCTIONS.pdf

Shows some zero and some very lite action but nothing like this year.

They have now updated the spreadsheet ( with no change) I use plus added Nov 15th and Dec 1st back into the publishing dates. Probably nothing. Nice try though.GO RV in 2010!!!

Come on peeps...not meaning to be rude...but do you really expect them to publish a rate increase before their government announces it? They won't do it with this amount of money at stake.

Again...not being rude, but we will see the update AFTER the release.

• Upvote 3

well what if they announce the goi on sunday, then they can announce the value on monday, right? good possibility...

Hey I heard 28th was the last date to request a rate change for 2010

and it would take effect Nov 1st and all other dates for 2010

have been cancelled.

If this is happening now for Iraq I really think it would be kept

under wraps until the RV was announced on Sunday.

You are right about Nov. 1st being the UN/IMF last rate

change of the year. Sure lines up with scooters post of 20,000

troops heading to Iraq for security. Also lines up with the 195

billion dollars in contracts that is due Nov. 1st. It also lines

up with Iraq's business expo Nov 1 - 10 , most of the countries

and corporations were starting to cancel and then Iraq assured

them of something and they are now all attending.

Looks like something big is getting ready to happen on Nov1.

these are the facts and they are undisputed.

• Upvote 3

Come on peeps...not meaning to be rude...but do you really expect them to publish a rate increase before their government announces it? They won't do it with this amount of money at stake.

Again...not being rude, but we will see the update AFTER the release.

Joe P - of course they will not tell us before hand. Just one of the many things to follow with this investment. Always looking for anomalies...that's all. GO RV in 2010!!!

Joe P - of course they will not tell us before hand. Just one of the many things to follow with this investment. Always looking for anomalies...that's all. GO RV in 2010!!!

Now that makes sense. Is it just me or are other seasoned investors weary of all the calls to banks, and all the Forex chats, and all the calls to Ali? I feel for the people on the other side of those conversations because they don't know anything. Then our members report the results and sound deflated while taking other members with them.

If some are searching for true anomalies, I suggest others are too.

I find more evidence in their slip of tongues then anything written, sans the obvious CBI articles etc. Since no other revaluation had ever occurred when technology is this robust, I find it unfathomable that we will find a hint or the truth. Just putting myself in their shoes and what I would do to keep this hidden.

Best.

• Upvote 1

Hey I heard 28th was the last date to request a rate change for 2010

and it would take effect Nov 1st and all other dates for 2010

have been cancelled.

If this is happening now for Iraq I really think it would be kept

under wraps until the RV was announced on Sunday.

You are right about Nov. 1st being the UN/IMF last rate

change of the year. Sure lines up with scooters post of 20,000

troops heading to Iraq for security. Also lines up with the 195

billion dollars in contracts that is due Nov. 1st. It also lines

up with Iraq's business expo Nov 1 - 10 , most of the countries

and corporations were starting to cancel and then Iraq assured

them of something and they are now all attending.

Looks like something big is getting ready to happen on Nov1.

these are the facts and they are undisputed.

With the expo coming up, there is a possibility that the troops are here for this as well...just my opinion, but this makes sense to me as well, with outside corps, and having such high activities in the region, they would like to have a safety net to secure their visit...

LOOK AGAIN!!!!!!!

It shows

Iraq - March 1st 2010

Don't be suprised on what you see happen on Nov. 1st

It's all posted in scooters chat from this past week

WoW, that's loud!!!! I feel like I'm six years old again having my hand wacked with a ruler!!!

It says March 1st, 2010 because that is the last time the rate changed, as it mentions in the notes. If you don't believe me, look at the dates of other countries that reflect the same thing.

And no, the chart has not changed as of Nov 4th (Loud right back at ya!!!)

• Upvote 1