Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Reported: Removal of Zero's Denied

johnfagan

The Ministry of Finance is reducing reserves from 20% to 15%, whilst the central bank is responsible for maintaining price stability - which is not so easy when the government is spending money – and for implementation of monetary policy, including exchange-rate policy and managing foreign reserves, and regulating the banking sector.

Reports that the central bank will be removing three zeros from the currency have been denied – though doing so wouldn’t cause, or prevent, further inflation.

The central bank reports that core inflation is just 1.9%. Core inflation excludes fuel expenditure.

Source: Iraq Business News

The Ministry of Finance is reducing reserves from 20% to 15%, whilst the central bank is responsible for maintaining price stability - which is not so easy when the government is spending money – and for implementation of monetary policy, including exchange-rate policy and managing foreign reserves, and regulating the banking sector.

Reports that the central bank will be removing three zeros from the currency have been denied – though doing so wouldn’t cause, or prevent, further inflation.

The central bank reports that core inflation is just 1.9%. Core inflation excludes fuel expenditure.

Link please?

• Upvote 1

I've been in this investment for 7 years now and do you want to know how many times the zero's has been taken off and put back on, heck I lost count but its been a lot. So don't believe every thing that you read. Just a little of word of advise. :lol::lol:

I've been in this investment for 7 years now and do you want to know how many times the zero's has been taken off and put back on, heck I lost count but its been a lot. So don't believe every thing that you read. Just a little of word of advise. :lol::lol:

AMEN to that statement. Is it, is it not, is it, is it not. God Bless all of you who invested in this country. Be patient as it will unfold at some point. The harder you wish for it, the more agony and frustrated you are.

This artical sounds as if it was an intentionally published or even republished just to screw with us peeps! Forget about it... It almost makes me happy to see this BS all over the news....

It means our RV is Coming! smile.gif Yeah Baby!

Edited by All-In-4-RV