Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I had a dream about Rate.

tjfoz

Ok, I have held onto this investment for 4 years. And had a dream the other night about the dinar for the first time. I can actually remember the rate in it. It was $1.20 or something in the 20s. Maybe this thing will be pegged to Euro.

Since I'm a writer and love full details (as you can tell by my long winded postings) please share the entire dream. Just curious.

Since I'm a writer and love full details (as you can tell by my long winded postings) please share the entire dream. Just curious.

Man I can only remember the rate and the fact that I was amazingly excited because I had close to a million dollars. Thats it :( . The rest has escaped me

Man I can only remember the rate and the fact that I was amazingly excited because I had close to a million dollars. Thats it :( . The rest has escaped me

:lmao: Oh well, at least you remembered the best part!

I once had a dream that I checked my lotto ticket, won 40 million dollars and ran into the bathroom to tell my husband. He pulled back the shower curtain when I ran in yelling, telling him we won. Now I only check my tickets while he's in the shower. :D

• Upvote 1

:lmao: Oh well, at least you remembered the best part!

I once had a dream that I checked my lotto ticket, won 40 million dollars and ran into the bathroom to tell my husband. He pulled back the shower curtain when I ran in yelling, telling him we won. Now I only check my tickets while he's in the shower. :D

Now that is what I call a dream !

• Upvote 1

Guest Ratatap

I dreamed my great great great grandmother from Germany told me the lotto numbers. But I don't speak German.

Now that has to be exasperating - blink.gif They were probably winners too!

GO RV !!!!!