Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This Happens Every Year

Eagleman

TOO LATE!! I'm already addicted to the fix of the info. I try not to look every day, since every day is the same with a different date (tomorrow, next week, next month, etc). But I just can't help myself. My bills are paid, food is in the fridge, Dinar in a safe place......but I gotta have my DV fix daily.

• Upvote 7

Aint that the truth. Remember the 1.49 RV about a year ago.They really said 1.49 and it was posted everywhere in a matter of min.In the end just a bad false alarm.Really got the blood pumpin tho.I hope it is soon.This ride has been a rough one.The rollercoaster we be rough between now and Xmas hold on folks.

HANDS UP HERE WE GO..............................GO RV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree 100% Eagleman and look at us sitting here like fleas waiting for a dog to cross our path. The only people making money are the GURU'S and if this thing never RV'S they will have made a fortune off of us. In my heart I know the rate will go up, but I do hope I am still alive come that day.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

From someone whose been on this ride for several years, I think it should be said that the entire October - December panic we are currently experiencing, is nothing new.

Each and every holiday season the guru's kick it into over drive with hopes of appeasing everyone's desire that it will be THIS YEAR. Anything that does not line up with the RV happening right away is labelled as a smoke screen, and every new moon is a brand new reason for the RV to take place.

Remember all the panic last year regarding the new year and how the RV MUST happen before 2010? Remember all the panic over the contracts being signed and how the RV MUST happen before? Remember how the RV MUST happen before the election? It's the same story each and every year, but much worse the closer we get to the holidays.

I am bringing this up for one simple reason. Each year around this time several people who are in genuine need begin to count on the RV to help them out of very real problems. I understand because with all the supposed intel and secret information the guru's claim to posses, it seems as if the RV is only a matter of a few days away. Four years later the new and improved guru's are telling the same story. (I personally think it is incredibly irresponsible for the guru's to lead people on when they know in their heart that they really know nothing more than the rest of us, but that is a topic for another discussion.)

So to all of you out there who are newbies, or those who are counting on this to solve very real problems, listen to a voice of reason and even though everything is very exciting right now most of what you are hearing is nothing more than hype. Nothing more than one guru trying to out maneuver another in order to be the first to a troft that hasn't been filled up yet.

Here is to the RV (when it does happen) and to putting down the RV pipe until it does.

Thanks for a fitting end to an already sh!$#y day.

I'm going to drink now.LOL

SEmper Fi !!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

TOO LATE!! I'm already addicted to the fix of the info. I try not to look every day, since every day is the same with a different date (tomorrow, next week, next month, etc). But I just can't help myself. My bills are paid, food is in the fridge, Dinar in a safe place......but I gotta have my DV fix daily.

Hear, here!! I'm the same way!! My wife is in a morning routine of checking the news, her facebook, then DV!!

Know Moral Eyes

• Upvote 3

It is great entertainment though, and I also have been holding dinar for a few years, but not had an election to contend with before Eagleman, so that throws a bigger iron into the fire I think. :) Iraq has progressed enormously from four years ago.

• Upvote 3

The "plan" was always said to be around a 7 year timeframe and it was launched in 2003. Lots of things happening in Iraq that weren't even on the radar a year ago. As Scooter said there are about 195 billion reasons for them to RV this year.

Actually what Scooter said was there was 195 billion reasons for them to RV in OCTOBER....not 2010. OCTOBER. He was very specific.

• Upvote 4

The only thing different this year than the other years, is that SHABIBI himself said their removal of the 3 ZERO notes and introduction of the smaller denoms would begin in the last quarter of 2010 and continue into 2011. Also the video of educating the Iraqi people on the smaller denoms only came out in the last month or so. So that points to this being a better chance of happening soon. Let's see what happens after the GOI is seated, and by all indications their FEDERAL COURT just ordered the parliment to end the "open meetings" and get back to work to elect the officials on TUESDAY. Now I am no GURU but I can read the "signs". And they all point to something happening that hasn't happened in the past when they were yelling "RV!RV!" SOooooooooo.................I say it looks positive that we are closer than we ever have been, and maybe even right around the corner, according to SHABIBI's time line.

• Upvote 14

The only thing different this year than the other years, is that SHABIBI himself said their removal of the 3 ZERO notes and introduction of the smaller denoms would begin in the last quarter of 2010 and continue into 2011. Also the video of educating the Iraqi people on the smaller denoms only came out in the last month or so. So that points to this being a better chance of happening soon. Let's see what happens after the GOI is seated, and by all indications their FEDERAL COURT just ordered the parliment to end the "open meetings" and get back to work to elect the officials on TUESDAY. Now I am no GURU but I can read the "signs". And they all point to something happening that hasn't happened in the past when they were yelling "RV!RV!" SOooooooooo.................I say it looks positive that we are closer than we ever have been, and maybe even right around the corner, according to SHABIBI's time line.

Good point and that is why everyone is on pins and needles right now.

Thanks for the post!

• Upvote 2

From someone whose been on this ride for several years, I think it should be said that the entire October - December panic we are currently experiencing, is nothing new.

Each and every holiday season the guru's kick it into over drive with hopes of appeasing everyone's desire that it will be THIS YEAR. Anything that does not line up with the RV happening right away is labelled as a smoke screen, and every new moon is a brand new reason for the RV to take place.

Remember all the panic last year regarding the new year and how the RV MUST happen before 2010? Remember all the panic over the contracts being signed and how the RV MUST happen before? Remember how the RV MUST happen before the election? It's the same story each and every year, but much worse the closer we get to the holidays.

I am bringing this up for one simple reason. Each year around this time several people who are in genuine need begin to count on the RV to help them out of very real problems. I understand because with all the supposed intel and secret information the guru's claim to posses, it seems as if the RV is only a matter of a few days away. Four years later the new and improved guru's are telling the same story. (I personally think it is incredibly irresponsible for the guru's to lead people on when they know in their heart that they really know nothing more than the rest of us, but that is a topic for another discussion.)

So to all of you out there who are newbies, or those who are counting on this to solve very real problems, listen to a voice of reason and even though everything is very exciting right now most of what you are hearing is nothing more than hype. Nothing more than one guru trying to out maneuver another in order to be the first to a troft that hasn't been filled up yet.

Here is to the RV (when it does happen) and to putting down the RV pipe until it does.

This is the best post I have seen.

I appreciate your honest post.

Although I am new on this site,and yet, have known other Dinar holder for years.

I am glad to be part of such an exciting speculation, but I do wish these so called guru's would stop hyping.

Thank you for the reality check, and I wish all those guru's would read your post and be realistic also.

Infinite Blessings to all.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Eagleman,

I have been waiting for someone to post something to this nature. There is more truth in what you say than many people want to hear. While there are great people on this site, the truth is, nobody, and I do mean nobody knows when, if, or how this is all going to happen, everything is speculation. For every reason it will, someone can counter with a reason why it will not, but those people are quickly bashed, sent packing, or their post banned. If one is in this investment because they NEED it to happen, I empathize with you, but you are in the wrong place, this is a long shot and there is no telling when or how this will happen. If you are one of these people, this site has posted many times, DO NOT SPEND MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD. This means food, mortgage, car payment and so on money. While not being in this investment as long as some, I have done my homework and have read more than I care to admit. Once again, as we are told we are close by those we trust, through their posts, people are buying more and more, hoping it happens tomorrow, not wanting to miss out on the big payday. However, as you said, it is just another season of crazy speculation. I do believe this is going to happen, but I have no idea when or how. In my opinion, this will happen we all least expect it, otherwise, speculation has the possibility of getting out of hand. Therefore, as we push to the holidays, I wish all the very best. As far as this investments goes, do not lose any sleep over it and if you cannot afford to lose it, take the advice of the many people on this site and do not buy it or buy more. If you have some, be happy that someday it may be worth far more than you paid for it. Remember, it is far better to be on the side of the winning team in a small way, than to be on the side on the loosing team in a big way.

Take Care,

J

• Upvote 3

Please don’t misunderstand me, the posting was for a specific group.

Last year it broke my heart to hear about all the people who were in genuine tough situations AFTER the predictions of the guru’s all proved to be false. Story after story of families who seemed to be holding onto nothing but the RV because the guru’s were so effective in showing how everything from comments by the Iraqi leaders (Remember what Maliki said would happen by the end of 2009?) to the phases of the moon (my personal favorite) and let’s not forget the importance of water on Mars.

It may sound like foolishness, but for those who were not here last year these were all very serious predictions by the guru’s that their followers passionately defended... for a while at least.

Please treat this ride as a hobby and know that what is being said with total confidence today may seem very foolish at this time next year.

• Upvote 6

Keep an eye on the rates though friend, this is the year. I do remember last year in November when the rate went to 1.49. Remember? It was called a managed float!smile.gif

The "plan" was always said to be around a 7 year timeframe and it was launched in 2003. Lots of things happening in Iraq that weren't even on the radar a year ago. As Scooter said there are about 195 billion reasons for them to RV this year.

I know 12.4 Mil. reasons for it to happen this year!

It hasn't taken me long to figure out that "tis the season" for everyone to put their radars up for an RV. Twice, I've been excited by either the advice of a friend (and invested in 300 dollars' worth) and then, after reading this forum or that blog, put in for another 300 dollars' worth.

I had it to invest, or I wouldn't have. But, I am starting to wonder what the machine is behind all this? I'm wondering if we're being manipulated by a scam. Hate to be a wet blanket, but I'm sure I'm not the only person to think that.

I personally took the ride for about 2 weeks, until I started seeing nothing happening again in spite of the forecasts that it would reval on such and such a date.

Hey, I don't doubt that it will reval. And the ride is fun, until the ride looks like BS. That's the point at which I think, well here I have these dinars... but I can't grasp at every piece of hard-to-follow news on the topic.

My biggest hope (other than an RV) is that we aren't somehow being manipulated.

• Upvote 2

This is what I was going to point out as well.

• Upvote 1

It hasn't taken me long to figure out that "tis the season" for everyone to put their radars up for an RV. Twice, I've been excited by either the advice of a friend (and invested in 300 dollars' worth) and then, after reading this forum or that blog, put in for another 300 dollars' worth.

I had it to invest, or I wouldn't have. But, I am starting to wonder what the machine is behind all this? I'm wondering if we're being manipulated by a scam. Hate to be a wet blanket, but I'm sure I'm not the only person to think that.

I personally took the ride for about 2 weeks, until I started seeing nothing happening again in spite of the forecasts that it would reval on such and such a date.

Hey, I don't doubt that it will reval. And the ride is fun, until the ride looks like BS. That's the point at which I think, well here I have these dinars... but I can't grasp at every piece of hard-to-follow news on the topic.

My biggest hope (other than an RV) is that we aren't somehow being manipulated.

Don't worry or listen to anything negative. The only "scam" is believing someone that states a date and rate. Anytime you feel depressed just remind yourself that the Dinar used to be worth app. $3.33 dollars, and Kuwait's is now worth app $3.45. It will get back to where is was eventually. No scam, just oil and politics.

• Upvote 1