Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Whats Adam saying?

homeless

WELL I DISAGREE WITH THAT AMOUNT. BUT I NEED TO SAY THAT I FIND IT INTERESTING THAT HE'S BEEN PRETTY QUIET LATELY. I WISH HE WOULD SHOW HIS FACE WITH SOME SIMPLE NEWS. LIKE I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW :

1. WHAT'S THE WORD ON THE ISX GOING INTERNATIONAL--

2. CAN YOU SAY 100% THAT WE WILL SEE RV BY THE END OF THIS YEAR

3. cAN YOU AT LEAST SAY THAT YOU KNOW SOMETHING OF WHATS REALLY GOING ON BUT CANNOT DISCUSS IT, BECAUSE OF SECURITY ISSUES.

4. WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON RECENT EVENTS

a. the return of 20,000 troops for security detail

b. any thoughts on the wiki leaks

I KNOW IN THE PAST HE'S BEEN BUSY WITH POST RV PLANS , BUT I DO BELIEVE THERE IS TIME PERHAPS AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK TO POP IN AND SAY SOMETHING.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

In my honest opnion Iraq would be stupid to come out less than $3. They are trying to get the larger denoms back and a low amount would have whales, multi millionaires, billionaires, etc buying more dinar and sitting on it waiting for the rate to go up. There is NO WAY it will be under $1 and even then thats still too low.

WELL I DISAGREE WITH THAT AMOUNT. BUT I NEED TO SAY THAT I FIND IT INTERESTING THAT HE'S BEEN PRETTY QUIET LATELY. I WISH HE WOULD SHOW HIS FACE WITH SOME SIMPLE NEWS. LIKE I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW :

3. cAN YOU AT LEAST SAY THAT YOU KNOW SOMETHING OF WHATS REALLY GOING ON BUT CANNOT DISCUSS IT, BECAUSE OF SECURITY ISSUES.

I KNOW IN THE PAST HE'S BEEN BUSY WITH POST RV PLANS , BUT I DO BELIEVE THERE IS TIME PERHAPS AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK TO POP IN AND SAY SOMETHING.

We dont get news unless we are VIP and thats too costly for my budget.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I would have to agree..... :blink:

We dont get news unless we are VIP and thats too costly for my budget.

I AGREE. AND TO HONEST I DON'T FEEL THAT IT'S RIGHT. IT KINDA SMACKS OF ELITISM. BUT IT IS HIS SITE-SO HE DOES'NT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING . WE EITHER CAN TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. I STAY BECAUSE I PUT MY THOUGHTS TOGETHER FROM WHAT DOES COME OUT FROM OTHER PEOPLE ON THIS SITE.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I AGREE. AND TO HONEST I DON'T FEEL THAT IT'S RIGHT. IT KINDA SMACKS OF ELITISM. BUT IT IS HIS SITE-SO HE DOES'NT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING . WE EITHER CAN TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. I STAY BECAUSE I PUT MY THOUGHTS TOGETHER FROM WHAT DOES COME OUT FROM OTHER PEOPLE ON THIS SITE.

i am VIP and there is no more "news" there then you are already getting. im mostly in VIP for post rv things.

i havent heard any more then anyone else just because im VIP.

cws

• Upvote 1

i am VIP and there is no more "news" there then you are already getting. im mostly in VIP for post rv things.

i havent heard any more then anyone else just because im VIP.

cws

AGREED! VIP is more for benefits not more news wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif But I assure you all, VIPs are not holding anything back.... Just better seats.. LOL tongue.gif

angry.gif I have to say, Adam has been the key person who got this forum off the ground. The man has done major research to provide information to many of us. In fact for those of you that have a problem paying a small amount for either the book or VIP status is pathetic. You belong at a different forum then here. Don't forget the amount of time and effort to put all this together, basically for non- paying individuals look how much free information you 've attained from this site. Is simple if you don'y like it just go some else and STOPcomplaining...GO RV..... biggrin.gif
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 9

No.3 makes me really laugh. "cannot discuss it because of security issues" Give me a break. :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

In my honest opnion Iraq would be stupid to come out less than $3. They are trying to get the larger denoms back and a low amount would have whales, multi millionaires, billionaires, etc buying more dinar and sitting on it waiting for the rate to go up. There is NO WAY it will be under $1 and even then thats still too low.

I would not say there is no way it will be under a $1.00 because your only setting yourself up for disappointment if it does. I myself am in the $1.13 camp, but am grounded enough to realize anything is possible coming out of Iraq.

JMHO, pp