Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Personal Comment about a post..

A. Zuccaro

I would like to make a comment about a post I saw on DD. I am sure you are all aware of its reputation!

There is a post that lumps Scooter with the likes of Terry k and the GET team! Now I want every one to understand I am not in favor of hero worship of anyone...Not Scooter ...Not Sonny1 ...Not Viper or any of the people I think highly of who moderate or post on this sight!! But I also do not like to see a persons reputation besmirched or tarnished in any way and that's what I think the post does!

Please read the post and reply to it however you see fit!

I am sure Scooter is above all this but if you read the post and feel the way I do please at least reply to it! If it were me and my reputation on the line...I would be ripping them a new one! Thanks.... Ann

Edited by A. Zuccaro
  • Upvote 6

Here's the response I posted on the other site, although last I looked it was still being "moderated".

Beanie/nsdeanna/dea…..I think it is absolutely offensive to even put Scooter’s name in the same paragraph as “made-up predictions”. 1. Scooter never predicts anything. He has spent hours upon hours of his personal time researching this investment and has been generous enough to share all of his hard work with us to help us better understand this investment. This is something he does not have to do, he just does. 2. If you start censoring everything on these sites, then you take away people’s ability to form their own independent thoughts and draw their own conclusions. 3. This is a highly speculative investment. I believe all of us are smart enough to figure out what is based on reason and what is simply outlandish. 4. We are lucky to have the internet to help us learn more about this investment and lucky to have people like Scooter who are willing to share their vast amounts of research with us for absolutely nothing in return. We are all adults and should be able to use these resources wisely…just sayin!

• Upvote 7

Unfortunately, there are hateful people out there, that are always going to talk down about other people, even if they dont know what they are talking about. Obviously they have never been in a chat with Scooter, or read his info. How many times have we all been in chat with Scooter, and probably about 16549846132168 times he gets asked, "when do you think the RV will happen, and what will the rate be?", I know we have to all kinda giggle under our breath when we read it, but Scooter is alway respectful in his reply, clear to state, he does not do dates and rates. But I tell you what....He has gone above and beyond the whole "research" aspect. It allows us as members of this site, to read, and take in what is given, and make a determination of our own. I mean come on...who saw the post about Terryk's chat...$16.00???? We all know better, we know when we are reading BS and when we are not, or when we are simply taking in information. WE LOVE YOU SCOOTER..WWWOOOOOHHOOOOOOO...lmao. Thanks for the post Ann and nsdeanna, and yes, I totally agree for you, and good for you for speaking up!!

Edited by Cherysh
  • Upvote 2

Zuccaro, I totally agree. Scooter has given us nothing but his very best intel and research. He has put alot of hard work and time into his research and understands this situation way better than me and most of the others on this site. If it weren't for Scooter, Viper51, Phoenix and a few others, we would all be lost children in Dinarland.

So, many many thanks to the true gurus that help us understand the facts and give us hope!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,

cjmac

• Upvote 2