Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TerryK 10/27/10 This is just to funny (16.61 lol)

buckwheat

[terryk] YOU SEE BACK ABOUT WELL LAST NOV. THEY COULD AFFORD A 3.22 RATE

[terryk] WHICH IS IN THE BUDGET REPORT

[terryk] AS OF THIS MONTH IT IS REPORTED THEY CAN AFFORD A 16.61 RV SO YOU SEE THE VALUE OF THE ECOM STRUCTURE HAS INCREASED

[terryk] NOW WILL WE SEE THAT NO FRICKIN WAY BUT

[terryk] IT CAN COME OUT A LOT HIGHER THAT 3.22

[terryk] THAT'S WHY WE WAIT IT IS MY GUT FEELING

[terryk] THE LONGER THEY HOLD OUT

Somebody is smoking crack!

Did any of you read the next line?

The next line is irrelevant. To even suggest that they can afford an RV of $16.61 is absurd.

And buckwheat, the person who gave you the neg might be a terryk fan.

Edited by MrRich
  • Upvote 2

biggrin.gif I am not a Terry fan but come on what he is saying here is that the rate can come in lot higher than $3.22 let’s look at what he really said.

[terryk] YOU SEE BACK ABOUT WELL LAST NOV. THEY COULD AFFORD A 3.22 RATE

[terryk] WHICH IS IN THE BUDGET REPORT

[terryk] AS OF THIS MONTH IT IS REPORTED THEY CAN AFFORD A 16.61 RV SO YOU SEE THE VALUE OF THE ECOM STRUCTURE HAS INCREASED

[terryk] NOW WILL WE SEE THAT NO FRICKIN WAY BUT

[terryk] IT CAN COME OUT A LOT HIGHER THAT 3.22

[terryk] THAT'S WHY WE WAIT IT IS MY GUT FEELING

[terryk] THE LONGER THEY HOLD OUT

I hope he is right! But like the rest of you I would like to see the report!

Edited by American

Pathological Liar

A pathological liar is usually defined as someone who lies incessantly to get their way and does so with little concern for others. Pathological lying is often viewed as coping mechanism developed in early childhood and it is often associated with some other type of mental health disorder. A pathological liar is often goal-oriented (i.e., lying is focused - it is done to get one's way). Pathological liars have little regard or respect for the rights and feelings of others. A pathological liar often comes across as being manipulative, cunning and self-centered.

Compulsive Liar

A compulsive liar is defined as someone who lies out of habit. Lying is their normal and reflexive way of responding to questions. Compulsive liars bend the truth about everything, large and small. For a compulsive liar, telling the truth is very awkward and uncomfortable while lying feels right. Compulsive lying is usually thought to develop in early childhood, due to being placed in an environment where lying was necessary. For the most part, compulsive liars are not overly manipulative and cunning (see, Pathological Liar), rather they simply lie out of habit - an automatic response which is hard to break and one that takes its toll on a relationship (see, how to cope with a compulsive liar).

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_do_you_call_a_liar_who_believes_their_own_lies

Interesting that they are all out of the same forum..... :blink::huh::lol:

YOU JUST DESCRIBED MY EX-WIFE. TOOK 6 YEARS TO PLOW THROUGH ALL HER B.S. WITH THE LAWYERS...

If it comes out a lot higher than $3.22 (meaning over $4) I'll gladly apologize. You bet. And no, I will not leave him alone.

What would really be funny if it happened though, we all are certain will not.biggrin.gif