Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Got sign that I was praying for

Joe P

A few weeks ago, there was a prophetic message spoken to my pastor about seeing an "oil well shooting up in the sky" and that a member had some sort of investment that the church would benefit from and that this would come to pass this year. Well my family plans on giving our 10% to our church which will be a very good amount!. So when I see people concerned about the RV and if it is going to happening this year...I remember that message to our pastor and have NO doubt that it will be this year!! So from now to two months away this will all be said and done! I never thought in a million years I would be at that place and I know ONLY by God this is possible!

Thank you JESUS!

• Upvote 2

God is good all the time, and all the time, God is good! What an awesome God we share. I have so much joy reading each of these posts. I, too, had been praying for a couple of months that God would somehow bring me a windfall to accomplish the things I needed and had planned, as our ordinary income would not be able to achieve it. So imagine my delight when a friend told us about it! I had actually shared that prayer with another friend, and so immediately told them about it, and they also invested. For years, I have teased, telling God I would be a great philanthropist if he would just give me the opportunity, (and partially used that excuse for buying the occasional lottery ticket-(you can't win if you don't play) I am so excited for the RV and the ability to share God's gift with others!!

• Upvote 1

All I can say is Amen to all that I just read. This is another way that God uses us as believers to use this investment to share our faith with others. This money means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. We won't need it in Heaven that's for sure. "Only one life, will soon be past, only what's done for Christ will last"

Keep praying fellow believers, we will bring this investment home for the non-believers too!

• Upvote 3

My wife and I are also believers. Two of our five sons are ministers and they were the ones who told us about this opportunity. We have never prayed for an RV, either rate or date, but that God would prepare us for the blessings we are to receive if it is His will. We've prayed for patience, understanding, and resolve. We tithe now and will continue to do so whether blessed by this investment or not. We also volunteer at our church, at Meals on Wheels and as mentors and tutors with local elementary school children. No, I don't believe you can "earn" God's grace but I also believe He knows how we would handle any blessings we were to be given.

We've already received the greatest blessing of all - the assurance that our souls will spend eternity in God's presence. What more of a treasure could one ask for.

I'm am so encouraged by what so many people on these post have written re: returning a portion to God and then to the many causes that will relieve suffering from so many people. I truely believe that each person who has written something will fulfill these promises. God's kingdom will truely be glorified.

• Upvote 4

I too prayed and ask the Lord about investing in foreign currency but my reason was because of our economy and the insecurity of our money.. I ask Him to tell me which currency.... a friend tracted me down and told me about the dinar only days latter of me asking.

I told the Lord now I that I had confirmation ane knew which currency, I now needed the money to invest. Within a day I received an unexpected amount of money in the mail.

When my friend told me about the dinar she ask me if I was aware of the account of Jesus hiring the labourers for a penny? I said yes.... she told me that the original arabic was DINAR. So, even thought the Lord was given a different lesson we can hold on that maybe the Lord will bless us the same with those of us who purchasing in the beginning receiving same exact amount as those of us who invested at the end of the day. She feels this may be a sign about our investment. .

Mat 20:2 And when he had agreed with the labourers for a penny a day, he sent them into his vineyard.

:3 And he went out about the third hour, and saw others standing idle in the marketplace,

:4 And said unto them; Go ye also into the vineyard, and whatsoever is right I will give you. And they went their way.

:5 Again he went out about the sixth and ninth hour, and did likewise.

6 And about the eleventh hour he went out, and found others standing idle, and saith unto them, Why stand ye here all the day idle?

:7 They say unto him, Because no man hath hired us. He saith unto them, Go ye also into the vineyard; and whatsoever is right, that shall ye receive.

:8 So when even was come, the lord of the vineyard saith unto his steward, Call the labourers, and give them their hire, beginning from the last unto the first.

:9 And when they came that were hired about the eleventh hour, they received every man a penny.

:10 But when the first came, they supposed that they should have received more; and they likewise received every man a penny.

:11 And when they had received it, they murmured against the goodman of the house,

:12 Saying, These last have wrought but one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and heat of the day.

:13 But he answered one of them, and said, Friend, I do thee no wrong: didst not thou agree with me for a penny?

My Pastor, Prophet Jane Hamon had a vision in a church she was ministering in Indiana just recently. She saw locust all over the church... she ask the Lord what this meant.. He told her that this season He was restorig all the locust have eaten. I pray that the RV happens this month to help all those who have been devoured by locust, bank repossessions, job losses, health issues, etc. etc. May God bless you all!!!

Go RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

Edited by stronglilly
  • Upvote 1

These are such wonderful posts,and I am a believer in the Lord...my hands are open to receive...and my hands are open to give away...to make this world a better place. May God bless us all and may we bless those he gives us to care for...this is such a wonderful event in spite of the world's turmoil...Dianne

I am at awe at all the believers on this site. I thank God everyday that he has brought us all together for whatever reason. May we not forget the blessings everyday he gives and the one he gives upon his return. May god continue to bless each and everyone of you on our journey and may it make us walk closer to him.. God Bless....

two things that should never be discussed politics and religion

why is that? You can see what this thread is all about. I believe if mods or adam doesn't like the thread, they would have locked it long ago.

Please continue with the inspirational words and encourage for all to hear. I for one, love to hear prophetic utterances or visions regarding our dinar.

• Upvote 2

I am a believer. I am also weary of the roller coaster. So in daily prayers have asked for guidance.

Did anyone else see the breaking dawn this morning? It was shaped as the hand of God. It was majestic coming from the east. Each finger, thumb, palm, and wrist clearly defined. I hope am not the only witness. Perhaps others saw this too.

Please don't bash. I subtitled this correctly to ensure your reading wasn't a waste of time. I also had to share this. It was spiritually moving.

wish i did. it was too cloudy were i live. saw a beautiful sunset though.

• Upvote 1

TJT

God Bless You....Keep holding on. We have been through very painful times during the past 2 years. Many valleys we cross will only be understood when we at last meet our Mastor & Savior.

We tragically lost our son two years ago. A fire broke out in the basement of our church late on a Saturday night. He set off the alarms but no one came. We had taken someone home and were gone about an hour around this time. He managed to put the fire out, but it cost him his life. He lived for only three days but was able to make things right in his heart. Had it not been for Scott's bravery, the entire Church would have been lost. We miss him terribly, but we know he is Home with his Father. At first, we didn't have a desire to carry on...all the pain and questions as to WHY?! But, God is so merciful...He has sent us another son, "spiritually". Pastor Tim!!! He has a heart and ministry for the Homeless and Needy, the hurting, the drug addicts, etc. Tim has a heart like our son Scott!! It's truly amazing what God can do. Now, with this blessing about to take place...we will be able to financially fund more projects in this outreach.

Let's keep holding on!!!!

Edited by Inside Track
  • Upvote 2

if it is in his will---then he can do that------but remember, you have to give to people who need it----this means giving some money away---can any of us really do that?

----this means giving some money away---can any of us really do that?

Yes I can, I have a heart of gold. I would help others over myself at almost anytime that I can. Even if you do not believe in God...He still loves us all! It took me along time to learn this. God Bless us all!

• Upvote 2

Why is that....sir???? We're all having a lovely time here.

I hate to even bring this up...but. You may not even be aware of this glaring fact....but here it is.

This investment (the Iraqi Dinar) is steeped in both Politics and Religion.

This war that has cost all of us, in one form or another...is all about what...??/!@$?

POLITICS . . . and . . . RELIGION

Each day we all come here and what is it we read about...day in, day out...?

...POLITICS....RELIGION . . . Wars...Rumors of Wars.

Unfortunately, that's the world we live in...for now!

As George W would say...."You can run...but you cannot hide!"

God Bless you. We're harmless

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have always believed that you talk about what is important to you. My family, my faith and my country are important to me so I guess that is what I like to talk about. Not trying to be smart but am curious. What exactly is important to you?

I absolutely love reading all that has been shared here. It is good to share our experiences as it increases our faith. It is so encouraging to know that there are so many other believers here.

I would like to share an experience from my daughter who is also invested. She was talking to a gentleman whom she did not know following his speaking engagement at her church's conference. She had never met him and he did not know anything about her except that she is a college student. He prophesied over her and told her that she would be very wealthy within the next two months. He went on to say that she was chosen for this blessing because of her willingness to share and give to others. That happened was last week. Needless to say she called me very excited!

Thank you for your post. I did not see what you saw. That does not mean that I do not BELIEVE. I DO BELIEVE. I also have FAITH. Most of us know the true definiton of Faith. Faith is what has truly sustained me more than anything else in my life. God knows what he is doing. It is refreshing to see something positive that I know I do not need to ask for a link. All of us who want a link just have to ask. "Ask and it shall be given". Believers in Christ need to post whether sombody bashes or not. Just one encouraging post may change many lives. GOD BLESS and GO RV!!! B)

• Upvote 3

Thank You God's faithful one...

This is the great wealth transfer according to the Word of the Lord Proverbs 13:22...As a servant of God, while in prayer the Lord confirmed to me that this blessing will be a double portion blessing, and the Re-value rate will reveal it soon...Continue to pray, and thank God for this end-time wealth transfer as he prepares our heart to be a blessing to many....We will join together, and turn our economy around...Many will start businesses, and bring the employment rate down...We will bring hope to many that are hopeless through our ministy resources...

This is the Lord's doing, and he is worthy to be praised, and honor...

In God's Love, and Mine

Pastor Blakely

I agree totally. We can see God's work through the words of His people who have posted before me.

We are blessed by Him to even be able to invest in this and should remain thankful.

God bless us all, and lead us to help others in His name.

I absolutely love reading all that has been shared here. It is good to share our experiences as it increases our faith. It is so encouraging to know that there are so many other believers here.

I would like to share an experience from my daughter who is also invested. She was talking to a gentleman whom she did not know following his speaking engagement at her church's conference. She had never met him and he did not know anything about her except that she is a college student. He prophesied over her and told her that she would be very wealthy within the next two months. He went on to say that she was chosen for this blessing because of her willingness to share and give to others. That happened was last week. Needless to say she called me very excited!

So this preacher says RV by the end of the year? Great! Did he give her a rate too?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

So this preacher says RV by the end of the year? Great! Did he give her a rate too?

I was really enjoying reading all the different post until you (Mr. Rich) had to make a smart remark? Can you for once in your life be positive and be a believer and stop questioning others??? All I can do is pray for people like you!!!

This is such a great post, and it was nice to read all the others who posted, thanks I'm a believer.....

• Upvote 3