Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Got sign that I was praying for

Joe P

While I did not see it. I thank you for sharing. MANY believers are involved in this investment opportunity, so it helps to know what others are "seeing" & "hearing". Might I suggest that you visit NDC where we share such reports openly. Thank you for "posting" as in chat your intent might have been misunderstood. GO RV NOW !!!

• Upvote 8

I am a believer. I am also weary of the roller coaster. So in daily prayers have asked for guidance.

Did anyone else see the breaking dawn this morning? It was shaped as the hand of God. It was majestic coming from the east. Each finger, thumb, palm, and wrist clearly defined. I hope am not the only witness. Perhaps others saw this too.

Please don't bash. I subtitled this correctly to ensure your reading wasn't a waste of time. I also had to share this. It was spiritually moving.

This is great Joe, I'm a believer and this is a good sign.

• Upvote 2

I strongly believe that God has sent this opportunity to my family and I. Over my years he has continually brought us through extremely tough times and I know now that nothing happens without reason. I will not go into how this investment became available to me other than to say it was a definitive sign from Him that I needed to buy into this. Funny how He has used the Muslim community to bring this to so many of us!! Oh by the way I also believe it will RV before the end of this year!!

• Upvote 2

I am a believer. I am also weary of the roller coaster. So in daily prayers have asked for guidance.

Did anyone else see the breaking dawn this morning? It was shaped as the hand of God. It was majestic coming from the east. Each finger, thumb, palm, and wrist clearly defined. I hope am not the only witness. Perhaps others saw this too.

Please don't bash. I subtitled this correctly to ensure your reading wasn't a waste of time. I also had to share this. It was spiritually moving.

WOW! That's awesome! I didn't see it but was encouraged just read about it. I, too have wondered if there are many other believers involved in this thing, glad to hear that there are a few out there. Huge Blessings to you all! Believers and non-believers alike.

• Upvote 3

Joe,

I too have prayed many times for this. One night, I sat looking at the stars. I prayed for a sign that the RV was coming soon (won't divulge the timeline.) The sign I prayed for was a shooting star. Within one minute, a star streaked across the sky. I then asked for confirmation by another, so as to disprove fluke. Within one minute more, directly above my head, another star streaked across the sky.

Two nights later, as I was happy and bouncy, I asked God for one more confirmation star. IMMEDIATELY, another shooting star graced my eyes.

The RV is coming soon. God told me so.

Know Moral Eyes

Joe..that gave me the chills!! Beautiful.

The answers to our questions everywhere...if we'll only take a moment to be still and listen.

• Upvote 2

Thank You God's faithful one...

This is the great wealth transfer according to the Word of the Lord Proverbs 13:22...As a servant of God, while in prayer the Lord confirmed to me that this blessing will be a double portion blessing, and the Re-value rate will reveal it soon...Continue to pray, and thank God for this end-time wealth transfer as he prepares our heart to be a blessing to many....We will join together, and turn our economy around...Many will start businesses, and bring the employment rate down...We will bring hope to many that are hopeless through our ministy resources...

This is the Lord's doing, and he is worthy to be praised, and honor...

In God's Love, and Mine

Pastor Blakely

• Upvote 8

It is NOT a coincidence that the majority (probably an extremely high percentage) are believers. HE is going to use this to further and grow his kingdom in ways that we cannot imagine. Can you imagine the missions that will start just from this investment? Not only overseas but here. One thing I pray for is that when this RVs everyone acknowledges WHO provided this for them and that every believer or not, gets on their knees in thanks and prayer. And ask for wisdom and guidance on how to use this GIFT to further His kingdom. NOT OURS. As much as we all want this soon, we know that it WILL happen eventually. But this should be on HIS watch and time. Not ours.

God Bless and GO RV

• Upvote 8

Joe...Thank You for sharing your awesome sign this morning. Enjoyed each of your replies!

Our story (testimony) of how we were introduced to this invesment is awesome and one day I look

forward to sharing. The signs actually started with my wife's dreams and then and a story

of an event that she had ovserved many years ago....And, many many ongoing signs

as we pray for direction and wisdom for the coming days.

God Bless us All...and God Bless our troops and the nation of Iraq.

• Upvote 4

A believer myself and that would have been awesome to see his creation! Our God is an awesome God!

• Upvote 2